PDA

View Full Version : $15,200 needed for RECOUNT - Due TODAY 3pm EST!

Edu
01-15-2008, 08:50 AM
EDIT: THIS EVENT IS OVER, THE RECOUNT IS HAPPENING!

Further support for hotel bills for Albert etc..: http://alberthoward.org/contr.aspx

"She said that they were taking care of the wire now and that the recount should be in progress, they only had 30 mins left. But I didn't get a full confirmation yet that it has been done.

They ask for financial aid to support them in the process of staying there. So if you can spare anything please donate to these patriotic heroes that are making sure our rights are being defended and our votes are counted correctly: http://alberthoward.org/contr.aspx "

According to the official letter that Albert Howard signed, the cost is $55,600 for the recount of approximately 240,000 ballots.
The Secretary of State must receive the money in the form of a certified check by 3 PM [TODAY] January the 15th.

Go to http://grannywarrior.chipin.com/recount to donate. We need a major effort of all to raise this money by the deadline.

Spread the word, blog about it, send e-mails , get on the phone, do everything you can to make this happen.

When we have come this far, don't leave us hanging...

I trust you do your best.

Albert HowardAt the time of this post $15,200 is needed to do this.

Here's where to donate:
http://grannywarrior.chipin.com/recount

"I have nothing but the utmost respect for Dr. Paul and in no way do I want the issue of a recount to cause any riff in the support of his candidacy. In fact I can only hope that my actions will strengthen the cause for which he so passionately stands for.

I support the Ron Paul Revolution 100%.

My real concern is the controversial Diebold Electronic Scanning machines. They were used for 81% of the vote counting in New Hampshire. For the security of a free State we must keep our election process clean, open and fair. This is why I as well as many others supporting this effort feel it is necessary to challenge the discrepancy between the hand counted votes and the Machine counted votes. I believe it is better to take action now in the first primary than later." - Albert Howard

This is a dup of a previous thread changed for "TODAY 3pm":
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=89717

itshappening
01-15-2008, 08:53 AM
Goooo

itshappening
01-15-2008, 08:58 AM
check out the article in the Boston Globe

http://www.boston.com/news/local/new_hampshire/articles/2008/01/14/secretary_of_state_gives_candidates_estimate_of_re _count_cost/

AEMsupra
01-15-2008, 08:58 AM
bump

Edu
01-15-2008, 09:04 AM
A live donation counter is at the chipin dontaion site:

The Granny Warriors are amazing!
http://www.grannywarriors.com/

Here's the original Daily Paul thread for this:
http://www.dailypaul.com/node/25817

bjrnet
01-15-2008, 09:04 AM
Although I wouldn't mind seeing a re-count of NH, I think you are wasting your money AND you are going against specific instructions from the main campaign to NOT do this.

The main campaign does have a plan. You are subverting it right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://people.ronpaul2008.com/campaign-updates/2008/01/14/remember-voters-judge-dr-paul-by-your-actions/

Michael Dalton
http://www.bjrnet.com

snaFU
01-15-2008, 09:06 AM
don't waste your money on this idiots like the OP disregard even Pauls comments on the matter.

After a careful investigation, I have decided against seeking a recount in New Hampshire. I am confident that not asking for a recount is the right decision.

I carefully considered the arguments for and against a recount before instructing my campaign staff not to pursue it. Without a firm belief that vote fraud had taken place, and without the possibility that a recount would have increased the chances for success of our campaign, a recount would have diverted campaign resources, time, and energy away from crucial battles elsewhere.

We have taken concerns about vote fraud seriously. In Iowa, campaign volunteers carefully monitored the caucuses. Campaign staff placed Paul supporters in every precinct to watch and verify the voting and count. We had supporters phone in results from their precincts to a campaign hotline while others ensured that those numbers were reflected on the official display board at the Polk County Convention Center. The numbers our caucus watchers reported agreed with the official tally, and both results also aligned with the campaign’s internal polling. In relatively pro-Paul counties, our sampling pegged support at 11.5%. This is consistent with an overall 10% finish for the entire state.

In New Hampshire, while I would have hoped for a better result than eight percent, I am convinced that vote fraud played no role in this result. Rumors of vote fraud were investigated, and in the end they proved to be the result of errors in early media reports that were not reflected in the official numbers. In one notable case, when a campaign staff member contacted an individual who had on the evening of January 8 claimed that his vote had not been counted, the person said that he had made a mistake and that the next morning the error in reporting on a newspaper website had been corrected both in the media and -- most importantly -- in the official tally.

Many have expressed concerns that those ballots counted by machine yielded a 2% lower total than those counted by hand. However, machine counted vote totals were more than 2% lower for both John McCain and Mike Huckabee. Hand counted votes were more likely to be cast in rural areas. Results almost always vary between urban and rural areas.

My campaign staff and I have analyzed the numbers in New Hampshire and I have reached the conclusion that it was the high turnout -- not vote fraud or counting errors -- that left us with eight percent of the vote. Our total vote count of over 18,000 votes was well within what we projected given the efforts of our extensive statewide get-out-the-vote program, giving me no reason to believe that vote fraud played any role in the results of the Granite State's primary.

In both Iowa and New Hampshire there is much to be proud of. Taking both states together, I am honored that over 30,000 people cast their vote for me -- more than either Rudy Giuliani or Fred Thompson. Unlike many other candidates’ efforts, our campaign for freedom is growing and our message is spreading.

Now is the time to redouble our efforts. Our resources must be spent on the upcoming primaries and caucuses, and on ensuring that, with your help, we organize every state yet to vote with our Precinct Leaders program.

We can't win primaries and caucuses that have already happened -- but we can win those yet to come. To become the Republican presidential nominee, a candidate must have 1,191 delegates. Iowa, Wyoming and New Hampshire determined only 32 delegates, so we have much opportunity remaining.

Today, I ask you to join me in focusing on the battles ahead as we continue our fight for liberty and our Constitution.

Sincerely,

Ron Paul

DON'T SUPPORT CONSPIRACY THEORISTS

literatim
01-15-2008, 09:07 AM
snaFU, if you don't want to donate, don't, but get the hell out of the thread.

gutteck
01-15-2008, 09:12 AM
don't waste your money on this idiots like the OP disregard even Pauls comments on the matter.

DON'T SUPPORT CONSPIRACY THEORISTS

CONSPIRACY THEORISTS sounds like Paultards

Don't bring that in here

Edu
01-15-2008, 09:14 AM
"we are paying for the Recount we will have some input into the process"

It's going to happen no matter what now, there's just a little to go!

What don't Americans understand about "For the security of a free State we must keep our election process clean, open and fair." - Albert Howard

We are sending a message! This will get media coverage!

Airborn
01-15-2008, 09:22 AM
hump

liberty_Forever
01-15-2008, 09:25 AM
bump

Peace&Freedom
01-15-2008, 09:28 AM
Just because it may not make sense for the CAMPAIGN to directly do something, doesn't mean it doesn't make sense for someone else to do it. The grassroots is funding the recount separately, so WE can take the hit of being called paranoid and conspiracy theorists, INSTEAD of Paul. This recount should settle whether the machines were fixed, precisely so that we CAN move on. It will also determine whether the best explanation for the ballot discrepancies is the rural vs. urban area voting patterns, instead of ASSUMING, without evidence, that is the reason they are different.

Edu
01-15-2008, 09:28 AM
WOW! This is cool, if he can post the data files to the net we can all really tear into this stuff! It's going to happen really fast.

"I request the opportunity to inspect the requested records by 10 am Tuesday, Jan. 15, 2007."

(parts from the request)
4. I request a copy of the list of all towns that had machines or memory cards serviced on
Election Day through the present date, together with the names of all personnel who
provided such service, including but not limited to LHS. In addition, I am requesting a
list of all towns that had machines or memory cards serviced in the six weeks prior to
Election Day, together with the names of all personnel who provided such service,
including but limited to LHS.

5. I request the state of New Hampshire obtain and secure all original electronic
media, including but not limited to memory cards, used in the election until the federal
records retention period has expired, as required by 42 U.S. 1974e.

6. I request a list of every computer containing an election management system, ballot
definition program, or tallying program, used for the election, together with the location
of such computers. These computers should be listed by make, model, and/or serial
number or other identifier. This list should include but not be limited to all computers
used to produce ballots, memory cards, audit logs or other documents for the New
Hampshire election, including but not limited to Capital Offset, LHS Associates and/or
any wards, cities, towns and/or the state...

This is worth the trouble!

It may make the other States' SOS think twice before using the machines.

(and bump)

itshappening
01-15-2008, 09:29 AM
this is HUGE...

noztnac
01-15-2008, 09:30 AM
You don't pay to have votes counted in America. You sue the Republican party for fraud.

Why on earth would you even dream of giving the people who ripped you off more money to do it again?

Ask Ralph Nader.

Liberty_TN
01-15-2008, 09:30 AM
snaFU, if you don't want to donate, don't, but get the hell out of the thread.

+1

itshappening
01-15-2008, 09:32 AM
just to reiterate, over 1100 people have donated to this effort.. this is a 2nd chipin, the first raised 40k, the immediate goal is to get to 15600 on this chipin to pay the costs

Menthol Patch
01-15-2008, 09:34 AM
snafu,

Ron Paul is a conspiracy theorist. He tells the world the NAU and the CFR exist! He also states that there are globalists that want to violate our sovereignty.

I guess you need to find some other candidate to support, because Ron Paul does believe in conspiracies.

gutteck
01-15-2008, 09:35 AM
January 14, 2008

William M. Gardner
Secretary of State
State House, Room 204
Concord, N.H. 03301

Dear Mr. Gardner:

I request a proper ballot reconciliation for my recount of the 2008 New Hampshire Presidential Primary Election, and that my recount will include hand counting of Election
Day and absentee ballots, including all blank ballots, spoiled ballots, and voted ballots,
with each count recorded on the recount form.

For each town and/or ward counted, I request that my recount include the result from
each original poll tape, such tape (signed by the election judges) to be examined and
recorded by the ballot recount team.

When preparing the results for the Jan. 8 primary election, the office of the NH Secretary
of State prepared a tally using an Excel program or similar program. I request a copy of
this electronic tally file and a copy of the original data printout from the tally program as
used for the Jan. 8 election.

Pursuant to the state open records law, N.H. Rev. Stat. Ann. sec 91-A:1 to 91--A:9, I
write to request access to and a copy of:

1. Copies of the original reconciliation forms submitted by each election jurisdiction in
the state of New Hampshire. It is my understanding that these reconciliation forms
include the number of ballots at each location, the number voted, spoiled and blank, and
the number of absentee ballots, as well as the number of voters who signed into vote.

2. A listing of all towns or wards in the state of New Hampshire that ran out of ballots or
requested more ballots, or had more ballots ordered, made and/or delivered (the number
of ballots requested and obtained by each town or ward, including date, time and location
ordered and delivered, and the number of voters checked in to vote at each town or ward).
This listing should include the chain of custody for the ballots, including but not limited
to the names of those who requested, ordered, printed and/or delivered such ballots.

3. I request the right to examine the poll books for each location.

4. I request a copy of the list of all towns that had machines or memory cards serviced on
Election Day through the present date, together with the names of all personnel who
provided such service, including but not limited to LHS. In addition, I am requesting a
list of all towns that had machines or memory cards serviced in the six weeks prior to
Election Day, together with the names of all personnel who provided such service,
including but limited to LHS.

5. I request the state of New Hampshire obtain and secure all original electronic
media, including but not limited to memory cards, used in the election until the federal
records retention period has expired, as required by 42 U.S. 1974e.

6. I request a list of every computer containing an election management system, ballot
definition program, or tallying program, used for the election, together with the location
of such computers. These computers should be listed by make, model, and/or serial
number or other identifier. This list should include but not be limited to all computers
used to produce ballots, memory cards, audit logs or other documents for the New
Hampshire election, including but not limited to Capital Offset, LHS Associates and/or
any wards, cities, towns and/or the state...

7. I understand that the office of the Secretary of State of New Hampshire has a copy of
each GEMS file in MDB format (possibly in a format called GBF). Each iteration of each
of these files contains reports. I request a copy, in electronic format, of every report
available under the GEMS menu item "Reports" for each of these files.

Because this information is needed in order to plan for the requested recount of the 2008
New Hampshire Presidential Primary, I request the opportunity to inspect the requested
records by 10 am Tuesday, Jan. 15, 2007.

Please note that this request is severable, meaning that denial of any portion of this
request does not affect any other portion. If you choose to deny any portion of this
request, please provide a written explanation for the denial including a reference to the
specific statutory exemption(s) upon which you rely.

Please be advised that I am prepared to pursue whatever legal remedy necessary to obtain
access to the requested records.

Thank you for your assistance.

Sincerely,

Albert Howard

Albert Howard You are the man!

itshappening
01-15-2008, 09:35 AM
4.5k to go"!!

noztnac
01-15-2008, 09:37 AM
Paying to have votes counted is not acceptable in the United States of America. Use that same amount of money to sue the Republican Party for fraud. If you give them money they will cheat again. It happened to Ralph Nader. When a thief steals from you it is stupid to pay him to go bring what he stole from you. This is very simple. Do not give money to dishonest people.

Short of the granny warriors being allowed to personally count the votes this is a very bad idea. The official campaign has also come out against it.

A class action lawsuit is in order. People need to go to jail. What you guys are trying to do is to pay them again to do the same thing. :confused:

You guys have raised a lot of money. That is awesome. Please consider filing a class action suit rather than paying these criminals to screw us again.

If you do proceed with a recount you need to be make sure all of the votes in all precincts are counted. They screwed Ralph Nader by selecting only certain precincts and counting only a certain percentage of votes. He paid for it and they took his money and gave him the same crooked results as they reported the first go around.

RoyalShock
01-15-2008, 09:38 AM
check out the article in the Boston Globe

http://www.boston.com/news/local/new_hampshire/articles/2008/01/14/secretary_of_state_gives_candidates_estimate_of_re _count_cost/

$.24 per ballot? Highway robbery.

Even at a modest 4 ballots per minute, that's $58/hr.

itshappening
01-15-2008, 09:39 AM
Noz, this isnt the same thing, the machine counted ballots will be hand counted and there will be monitors etc. as I understand it.

gutteck
01-15-2008, 09:39 AM
Paying to have votes counted is not acceptable in the United States of America. Use that same amount of money to sue the Republican Party for fraud. If you give them money they will cheat again. It happened to Ralph Nader. When a thief steals from you it is stupid to pay him to go bring what he stole from you. This is very simple. Do not give money to dishonest people.

Short of the granny warriors being allowed to personally count the votes this is a very bad idea. The official campaign has also come out against it.

A class action lawsuit is in order. People need to go to jail. What you guys are trying to do is to pay them again to do the same thing. :confused:

Tell the Granny Warriors to hire a lawyer and we'll chip in!

Edu
01-15-2008, 09:40 AM
You can see copies of the actual request and response documents near the bottom of this page:
http://www.democracyfornewhampshire.com/node/view/5344

"This recount isn’t about who won 39% of 36% or even 1%. It’s about establishing whether 100% of the voters had 100% of their votes counted exactly the way they cast them"

(and bump)

itshappening
01-15-2008, 09:40 AM
$.24 per ballot? Highway robbery.

Even at a modest 4 ballots per minute, that's $58/hr.

yes it sucks!! they think we can't do it :(:(

KewlRonduderules
01-15-2008, 09:41 AM
15,200 I don't think is correct. Albert paid already $2000 for the paperwork. Plus, he needs expenses in New Hampshire to cover the recount. So it maybe a little more than that amount.

CareerTech1
01-15-2008, 09:44 AM
ok - i chipped in

gutteck
01-15-2008, 09:45 AM
Call Alex Jones Live 800-259-9231

itshappening
01-15-2008, 09:47 AM
get Alex Jones to promote it he is very good at that

liberty_Forever
01-15-2008, 09:48 AM
yeah, bump

noztnac
01-15-2008, 09:48 AM
Don't get me wrong, I think there was fraud. I support you guys working for a recount. But we sure as hell shouldn't have to pay for it. Those people that miscounted the votes didn't do their job. They should be forced to redo it for free. Or even better they should let new people count the votes. Maybe get a jury duty list and call up average citizens from that list. Everything should be counted out in the open and the count should be videotaped. And if we do pay we should definitely sue to get that money back.

I support your efforts to raise money. I'm not pissed at you guys but at the system. We need to be very sure we aren't getting scammed again.

Good luck.

gutteck
01-15-2008, 09:50 AM
The number to Call Alex Jones Live is 800-259-9231

RCRanger03
im pretty sure if any of the results change that we get refunded the full amount

liberty_Forever
I agree noztnac, it's nonsense we should have to pay so much money for this.

But we really don't have much of an option... plus BlackBoxVoting has been advising, so hopefully we can get a recount that is not rigged.

noztnac
01-15-2008, 09:51 AM
You can see copies of the actual request and response documents near the bottom of this page:
http://www.democracyfornewhampshire.com/node/view/5344

"This recount isn’t about who won 39% of 36% or even 1%. It’s about establishing whether 100% of the voters had 100% of their votes counted exactly the way they cast them"

(and bump)

That I support. But we should sue to have the money reimbursed.

itshappening
01-15-2008, 09:54 AM
it would probably cost more to sue!

Edu
01-15-2008, 09:55 AM
Only about $13,000 to go!

As I understand it they included some extra for legal expenses and who knows what else, it just makes sense. Plus there's going to be some undefined expenses to monitor the whole process.

You can trust the Granny Warriors to get it done! They are amazing!

Check out their RV, the Ron Paul "War Wagon".
http://www.grannywarriors.com/warwagon.htm
Photo of Ron Paul signing the War Wagon:
http://www.grannywarriors.com/ronsign3.jpg

(and bump)

itshappening
01-15-2008, 09:57 AM
only a few hours to go then!

itshappening
01-15-2008, 10:03 AM
deadline 3pm

KewlRonduderules
01-15-2008, 10:04 AM
Don't get me wrong, I think there was fraud. I support you guys working for a recount. But we sure as hell shouldn't have to pay for it. Those people that miscounted the votes didn't do their job. They should be forced to redo it for free. Or even better they should let new people count the votes. Maybe get a jury duty list and call up average citizens from that list. Everything should be counted out in the open and the count should be videotaped. And if we do pay we should definitely sue to get that money back.

I support your efforts to raise money. I'm not pissed at you guys but at the system. We need to be very sure we aren't getting scammed again.

Good luck.

As per New Hampshire state law, if there was indeed a miscount or fraud, the money does get refunded to the candidate.

;)

Edu
01-15-2008, 10:05 AM
That I support. But we should sue to have the money reimbursed.Probably a good idea, it's not that expensive to do. It's just a filing fee and we have enough legal eagles on the forums to create the documents.
I am not sure who would have standing to sue, I think any candidate, but possibly any voter in NH could, so maybe we need to round up as many NH voters as we can that would be willing to file a suit (fee could be paid for by the grassroots).
I am sure you could get the local Ron Paul groups to watch over the cases. Most of that happens online via the net, and if each voter did his own suit, some of them could slip through the cracks and we could still get the money returned.

Think positive!

(and bump)

Wolfgang Bohringer
01-15-2008, 10:09 AM
Auditing of the voting process by the people should AT LEAST be as vigorous as the government's auditing of our tax confession sheets!

Please give to the Granny Warriors now.

The RP campaign should set aside money to do recounts BEFORE the primary elections actually occur. Does the IRS only audit us when they suspect irregularities?? Why should we trust them more than they trust us?

itshappening
01-15-2008, 10:10 AM
lets stop arguing only 4 hours to go

NerveShocker
01-15-2008, 10:14 AM
Bump.. this is our chance to expose Diebold before it's too late. :)

gutteck
01-15-2008, 10:16 AM
This will be all over the news in a few hours!

Call your local radio morning show!

AND

Call Alex Jones Live 800-259-9231

Edu
01-15-2008, 10:16 AM
Granny Warriors were on CNN! Good positive story too.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=3KCrvxZAsO8

phree
01-15-2008, 10:17 AM
I gave.

Edu
01-15-2008, 10:18 AM
I gave.Thank you!

itshappening
01-15-2008, 10:31 AM
please spread this now we need as much as possible before the 3pm deadline !!

itshappening
01-15-2008, 10:32 AM
it's about $2500 to get the ball rolling

Dutch_in_Hanoi
01-15-2008, 10:39 AM
Now personally I am not the biggest supporter of a recount, maybe I have still got my head in the sand but I actually think the results were fair.

However:

half of this forum has been shouting out for a recount since the day of the primaries! If you think that a recount is important and you want to see a recount then donate!! The money has to come from the grassroots and it has to come from the grassroots right now, it isn't coming from anywhere else!

In short:

If you want a recount, and thousands on this forum did, then donate! And donate now. Stick up for your believes people, if you believe in something you'll have to sacrifice for it

Just my two cents.

Edu
01-15-2008, 10:39 AM
What if you stamped this on dollar bills?

"This instrument is a debt. It is not redeemable in anything of substance. WARNING: THIS IS WORTHLESS"

"Printed out of thin air!"

(thanks for the support Dutch_in_Hanoi)

(and bump)

itshappening
01-15-2008, 10:41 AM
1200+ people have contributed. previous chipin was 40k

we need to keep going folks !!!

itshappening
01-15-2008, 10:46 AM
$2k and 3 hours to go !!

Edu
01-15-2008, 10:49 AM
1200+ people have contributed. previous chipin was 40k

we need to keep going folks !!!Thanks itshappening!
(Bump)

itshappening
01-15-2008, 10:53 AM
HOLY CRAP!!!

it just shot up about a grand! wow

Edu
01-15-2008, 11:00 AM
I am sure the Grannies have a plan and will track any extra funds carefully. I bet we will get an accounting of every penny.
If the money is refunded I am sure it will go into the campaign somehow. I am not sure at this point if Albert Howard can just give his campaign funds directly to Ron Paul. Or if this would be considered campaign funds if it is given back to him.
I am sure the Grannies will work it out somehow.
If "KewlRonduderules" is correct, all we need is one miscounted vote. Does the 31 we already know about count?
Probably thinking too far ahead.
(bump)

itshappening
01-15-2008, 11:00 AM
$600 more and we have enough for the recount

Jimmy
01-15-2008, 11:04 AM
Real close...BUMP

itshappening
01-15-2008, 11:05 AM
we need 100 more I mean...

for the recount fee's

Iowa4Paul
01-15-2008, 11:08 AM
I think it's now 200 over :O

Edu
01-15-2008, 11:08 AM
The only thing I see on the site is $30,570. 00, can you confirm the other number? Otherwise the $25,000 may make more sense. Plus the $2000 original, and $1000 + $242 for a plane ticket.

We MUST cover other unexpected expenses, they will come up.

Edu
01-15-2008, 11:16 AM
$30,570 +
$25,000 =

$55,570 needed for the SOS recount.

$2000 already paid (don't know if it applies to the total so don't count it just yet)

(SOS actually said $55,600)

And $1242 already paid for expenses. It would be nice to pay more than enough to get this done just to make sure.

So please edit your posts, we don't want to slow down donations :)

itshappening
01-15-2008, 11:17 AM
also someone mentioned Paypal transaction fee's so yeah, keep going!!

Edu
01-15-2008, 11:22 AM
And less $1700 in paypal fees someone mentioned. See what I mean by unexpected expenses?

Edu
01-15-2008, 11:25 AM
"Bill O'Reilly called Kucinich a pinhead for asking for a recount! "

Best reason to donate!!!!!

itshappening
01-15-2008, 11:30 AM
Edu, the chipin last night was definitely 40,400 when it ended and they opened a new one

Edu
01-15-2008, 11:34 AM
Edu, the chipin last night was definitely 40,400 when it ended and they opened a new oneAny way to confirm this? It doesn't make sense to ask for $25,000 at that point. I have seen the posts by people here but any confirmation would be great.
Either way it all goes to the Ron Paul effort in the end, I am sure we will get the funds returned, even via legal means.

itshappening
01-15-2008, 11:35 AM
I can confirm it with my own eyes but that's all

they were originally asking 65k on that chipin so therefore new chipin was 25k

Edu
01-15-2008, 11:38 AM
OK, well why not fully fund them with what they ask? We are almost there anyway.

Here's the Daily Paul thread that's going on now:
http://www.dailypaul.com/node/26028

Edu
01-15-2008, 11:43 AM
I see a Daily Paul post that said "$41,300 when the Chipin broke" so who knows... They are waiting for the Grannies to post.

We are at 71% so not much more to go and people are probably donating from radio shows. This is just amazing!

Zarxrax
01-15-2008, 11:50 AM
Is anyone able to clarify exactly where this stands right now? I'm seeing a lot of posts in this thread that do not reflect what I am seeing on the actual chipin widget right now, and I'm very confused. Do they still need more money today by 3?

Edu
01-15-2008, 11:56 AM
Probably due to radio call-ins the total amount asked for will be funded. There are going to be extra expenses like paypal so it's a good idea to just give them what they ask.
And one lost vote and the amount is returned and the Grannies will do something good for Ron Paul with it I am sure.
So why not chip in $10 or $20 ?

Edu
01-15-2008, 12:06 PM
Blimp
Need help bumping this for about another hour or two.

DrNoZone
01-15-2008, 12:11 PM
Umm...why are people donating to a recount effort when a recount is already being done and paid for by another campaign?

Edu
01-15-2008, 12:13 PM
Umm...why are people donating to a recount effort when a recount is already being done and paid for by another campaign?This is it. The Grannies are funding it for the other guy. The other guy supports Ron Paul.

It's about the votes being properly counted.

Every American vote counts!

Edu
01-15-2008, 12:19 PM
"Huckster: Amend Constitution To Conform To the Bible"
http://digg.com/politics/Huckster_Amend_Constitution_To_Conform_To_the_Bibl e

Will this cause Ron Paul to bump up one more notch? Hope so!

(and bump)

itshappening
01-15-2008, 12:43 PM
keeep it going!

Edu
01-15-2008, 12:46 PM
RP is being interviewed RIGHT NOW on the Heidi Harris Show

Listen in on the radio in Las Vegas: 720am KDWN

Listen in online: http://kdwn.com/

Edu
01-15-2008, 01:00 PM
He talked about the money issue "printing it out of thin air". I love it!

damon04
01-15-2008, 01:01 PM
bump

Truth Warrior
01-15-2008, 01:25 PM
http://ronpaul2008.typepad.com/ron_paul_2008/2008/01/new-hampshire-r.html

lastnymleft
01-15-2008, 01:41 PM
From the paypal chip-in upon trying to donate:

"This recipient is currently unable to receive money."

What's this about?

Keep trying, until we know for sure that the limit is reached, folks!

Edu
01-15-2008, 01:49 PM
Reports are coming in that the wire is in progress and everything should go OK we hope.

Great news! Thanks everyone!

"She said that they were taking care of the wire now and that the recount should be in progress, they only had 30 mins left. But I didn't get a full confirmation yet that it has been done.

They ask for financial aid to support them in the process of staying there. So if you can spare anything please donate to these patriotic heroes that are making sure our rights are being defended and our votes are counted correctly: http://alberthoward.org/contr.aspx "

OferNave
01-15-2008, 11:01 PM
bump for updates?

kirkblitz
01-15-2008, 11:03 PM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=90471&page=10