PDA

View Full Version : money bombs

alleon86
01-15-2008, 06:35 AM
instead use the money and use it ina more creative way within your meetup groups.

for example, newspaper ad, tv ads, ron paul limo, another blimp, billboards... etc etc...

use your money and use it in a more creative and direct way.

thanks.

FreeTraveler
01-15-2008, 06:41 AM
Too late. Dr. Paul's already announced on national TV that MLK day is happening.

Brian in Maryland
01-15-2008, 06:43 AM
My wife and I are donating on an ongoing basis and will be on MLK day.

https://www.ronpaul2008.com/donate/ :)

Time for Change
01-15-2008, 06:44 AM
MLK money bomb is THE one that MUST be huge.
RP has endorsed it somewhat unofficially, so it is time to send lunch money in and make it happen.

bucfish
01-15-2008, 06:50 AM
Free at Last 2008 !!! Let us all be truly free at last!!!

alleon86
01-15-2008, 07:10 AM
at this point, the campagn doesnt need more money. As a matter of fact, the grassroots acutally did a much better job advetising ron relatively with with their limited resources. With the blimp, the ron paul limo, the bill boards, the marches, the newspaper ad etc.

i would put my money into the grassroot instead, and you guys should too. At this point we need creative and direct way to advertise ron. No offense to the ron paul campagn but they are doing a horrible job with the amount of moeny they have in their hands.

I mean, their tv ads, i think 90% of the grassroot guys can do a better job.

my2cent

SML
01-15-2008, 07:44 AM
Too late. Dr. Paul's already announced on national TV that MLK day is happening.

Exactly, we're stuck with it now.

After this, bomb organizers? Please, please stop.

dkim68
01-15-2008, 07:52 AM
Why no more money bombs? Dr. Paul has said the campaign NEEDS the money!

FreeTraveler
01-15-2008, 08:00 AM
Why no more money bombs? Dr. Paul has said the campaign NEEDS the money!

Because holding the money waiting for a bomb slows down daily donations. It's hard to budget when you don't have the money yet.

scar
01-15-2008, 08:02 AM
What if we scheduled a bomb every Friday? Not huge of course, but like 1 million every Friday.

synapz
01-15-2008, 08:02 AM
Sorry, alleon86, but I am calling you out as a troll. No Ron Paul supporter I know would try to undermine the MLK moneybomb when it has already be endorsed by Paul himself.

Wise up, folks, there are people here trying to undermine our work. You can frequently identify them by their # of posts/join date.

Personally, I'd like to see the mods start weeding these subversive IPs out.

123tim
01-15-2008, 08:12 AM
I'm sorry, but it doesn't make any sense to request "no more money bombs" for the official campaign. No offense, but are you part of the official campaign? A better way to phrase your statement would be to say "I believe that the money could be more effectively spent at the grass roots level"

Now, if you were to make this statement, I'd have to take issue with it as well -We need official campaigning. Do you think that Ron Paul would get elected if we all advertised him, but with no official promotion? No. People want to see the "official" product in this country. They need packaging. They don't want a product handed to them in a brown paper bag. They want it in a shiny box. This is the way our society works.

We need both grass-roots and campaign donations.

Who do you think pays for all of the traveling and campaigning that Ron Paul is doing? We need to think about this too.

I'm excited about Martin Luther King day. I think that he was a great man, and I think that Ron Paul is too. An excellent day to remember both.

Please consider giving a lot on this day. Please consider giving a lot at the grass-roots level as well. It's going to be too late once this is over.

Tim

LudwigVan Kubrick
01-15-2008, 08:41 AM
I say we compromise and donate to the moneybomb AND the local grassroots. ;)

Bryan
01-15-2008, 08:51 AM
This sub-forum is for planning a project, not attempting to undermine it.

Please post your threads in the correct sub-forum.

Thank you.

BTW- there is a project to do money bombs every Friday, Ron Paul's Payday, here is that project sub-forum:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=245