PDA

View Full Version : Sharing Campaign Materials***Trust, But Verified***

WilliamC
01-15-2008, 06:32 AM
Greetings All,

Please use this thread to request help obtaining campaigning materials for your precinct or to offer to help other precinct captains get theirs.

I don't have a lot of money, but I am talking with one person to get them 500 slim jims.

I suggest this be done via email and through campaign HQ, hopefully for what I'm doing HQ can ship some of my order directly to the person I'm helping and I won't have to know their home address.

Of course ya'll are free to make arrangements as you chose, but given the explosion of trolls and moles on the forum lately I personally want to make sure the person I'm dealing with is legitimate. Hopefully just by knowing their name, city, and precinct that should be enough to verify identities through campaign HQ.

We all know the potential problems associated with giving internet strangers too much personal information, I'm just seeking to minimize these.

Of course these days it's pretty easy to find out anything about anyone if you really want to, but I know I'm on the up-and-up and am willing to have my trust verified if that makes someone else more comfortable.

Ronin
01-16-2008, 12:46 AM
Can you PM me your HQ contact? I need to stop by the Arlington office tommorrow to pick up some slim jims.

WilliamC
01-24-2008, 06:19 PM
I just received 1,000 "Ron Paul for President" Bumper Stickers, yea!

I'll start distributing these tomorrow both for getting onto supporters cars and for a bumper sticker blitz I'm sponsoring. I've got high school/college students waiting to get this done.

Please see http://ronpaul.meetup.com/1116/photos/

for what I plan to do. Note, if someone can get these images directly in the thread I'd appreciate it.