PDA

View Full Version : WTF is wrong with you people?

govtpigII
01-15-2008, 06:24 AM
About half of the people on here bitched and complained about NH needing a recount after the vote fraud was reported and we are waiting till the last minute to raise the money for a recount? Makes you wonder if most of the people complaining are the same people that will be hiding under thier beds when martial law is implemented?

Time to MAN-UP ladies and put your money where your keyboard is. This is extremely important and we should not be waiting for the last minute. We need around 19K, we could EASILY get that in a few minutes.

Skip lunch today and donate an easy 10$.

Don't rely on Alex to pick up what we don't have the balls to spend.

GO HERE NOW!
http://grannywarrior.chipin.com/recount

garrettwombat
01-15-2008, 06:37 AM

ItsTime
01-15-2008, 06:40 AM
alex jones should not have said he would pick up the rest of the tab (or so I have read) if we do not raise enough.

slamhead
01-15-2008, 06:42 AM
Why are we being asked to pay for it? Kucinich asked for the recount. He needs to pay for it. And in my opinion they will not find anything where the machine counts are concerned. How are you going to prove fraud when there is no paper trail. What they going to do have a computer print out the totals...that is the problem in the first place.

They will just use the recount as propaganda to show the machines are "accurate".

noztnac
01-15-2008, 06:43 AM
Some people are concerned that if we pay they'll just cheat again. They did that to Ralph Nader when he demanded a recount.

govtpigII
01-15-2008, 06:45 AM
Why are we being asked to pay for it? Kucinich asked for the recount. He needs to pay for it. And in my opinion they will not find anything where the machine counts are concerned. How are you going to prove fraud when there is no paper trail. What they going to do have a computer print out the totals...that is the problem in the first place.

They will just use the recount as propaganda to show the machines are "accurate".

I am guessing if we look through your threads you were not the one complaining. I am talking to the people here who said they would stop supporting Dr Paul if he didn't ask for a recount and complained for a week about it instead of tramping around and getting the word out

NerveShocker
01-15-2008, 06:45 AM

You got all your facts wrong. Kucinich did ask for a recount, that only applies to the Democrats. Ron Paul supporters asked Mr.Howard (A small time candidate on GOP) to request a recount and he agreed. The reason he agreed is because he also suspected something fishy and because we are providing the money for him to request the recount(Which he of course doesn't have..he got 150 votes aprox). That is what the chip-in is for. Also, if you knew anything about the polls in NH you would know they use paper ballots that are in some areas counted by being put through a Diebold machine and in others simply counted by hand. The ballots are counted by the machine to make it faster(Supposedly) , but their are still hand ballots. Some areas counted them by hand others used Diebold to count them unfortunately 80%.

noztnac
01-15-2008, 06:50 AM
I think we should take the Republican Party to court and file a class action suit on behalf of all voters. We shouldn't have to pay to have our votes count. They have broken the law.

Ranger29860
01-15-2008, 06:52 AM
I think we should take the Republican Party to court and file a class action suit on behalf of all voters. We shouldn't have to pay to have our votes count. They have broken the law.

probly could pull that off after a recount if there is enough change

ConstitutionGal
01-15-2008, 06:58 AM

I've been thinking the same thing. Seeing as how there is an obvious and blatant error, the NH Election Commission should be having to do the recount without passing the costs on to the candidates. If there was no obvious problem, I might understand the one demanding the recount having to pay for it but, in this instance, bearing the cost of correcting the obvious problem should fall on the organization or department that created/allowed the problem in the first place.

Sadly, trying to get this through court would take until well after the primaries are over so it would become, probably, a moot point.

NerveShocker
01-15-2008, 07:01 AM

Funny you say that. Actually the law does say unless you get a certain amount of votes you do have to pay for it. Actually though, if there is a big enough difference in the votes (enough for a delegate to be rewarded) the money is re-funded fully.

speciallyblend
01-15-2008, 07:32 AM
the recount will net the same results,what part of 10% of the vote dont you understand,they found some difference in vote totals but not enuff to change the results,its A WASTE OF MONEY,if its that important to the HQ or another org,then they will come up with the money.

robert4rp08
01-15-2008, 07:43 AM
/donating $14.65 to even out the total. lol

Wyurm
01-15-2008, 07:45 AM

You would want to sue the state of NH in this case. The state of NH oversees the voting not the parties. It's different in other states.

Truth Warrior
01-15-2008, 07:53 AM
Ron said to forget it. That's good enough for me.

gutteck
01-15-2008, 08:42 AM

GO HERE NOW!

Use it or lose it. And I mean your freedom.

Donate.

Redcard
01-15-2008, 08:46 AM
Just wanted to point out, I read the law.

It's not if there's a big enough change in votes for all.. it's if the delegate vote changes for the person requesting the recount. So unless Mr. Howard ends up in delegates, there's no refund. Even if it shifts the entire table around, as long as Mr. Howard gets no delegates, he doesn't get his money back. This is to discourage last place finishers from asking for recounts.

(Also, it's worth noting that , I think if you get above a certain percentage, you can get a recount at a FAR lower cost. For example, if Obama had wanted a recount, it would have only cost him $2000)

AlexMerced
01-15-2008, 08:48 AM
Albert Howard is awesome, I saw piece they did on him on CNN, just warmed my heart, hahaha

BLS
01-15-2008, 08:48 AM
About half of the people on here bitched and complained about NH needing a recount after the vote fraud was reported and we are waiting till the last minute to raise the money for a recount? Makes you wonder if most of the people complaining are the same people that will be hiding under thier beds when martial law is implemented?

Time to MAN-UP ladies and put your money where your keyboard is. This is extremely important and we should not be waiting for the last minute. We need around 19K, we could EASILY get that in a few minutes.

GO HERE NOW!

I personally think a recount is a waste of time. By the time it's all said and done, it'll be mid to late February and all this wasted energy could've been spent somewhere more productive.

snaFU
01-15-2008, 09:18 AM
Wer Is My 31 Votes!!!!!?!?!?!!?!?!?

Wolfgang Bohringer
01-15-2008, 09:45 AM
Auditing of the voting process by the people should AT LEAST be as vigorous as the government's auditing of our tax confession sheets!

Please give to the Granny Warriors now.

The campaign should set aside money to do recounts BEFORE the primary elections actually occur. Does the IRS only audit us when they suspect irregularities?? Why should we trust them more than they trust us?

WilliamC
01-15-2008, 09:53 AM
I am guessing if we look through your threads you were not the one complaining. I am talking to the people here who said they would stop supporting Dr Paul if he didn't ask for a recount and complained for a week about it instead of tramping around and getting the word out

People who say they will stop supporting Ron Paul if XYorZ doesn't happen are probably not supporting Ron Paul at all.

mikeInAZ
01-15-2008, 09:59 AM
Can't sue anyone unless there is a recount that shows fraud, so ante up.

phree
01-15-2008, 10:07 AM
I put in $10. I'll keep an eye on the total for today, but I hope others will pick up the slack. I'm just sorry I'm so broke after my investment of driving to NH for 2 weeks. Please help this cause.

jnpg
01-15-2008, 10:12 AM
there was ANY voter fraud in NH - you owe it to yourself to pony up for the recount. Yes, the system totally sucks- and maybe the recount will not show any difference. BUT if there is a big difference on either side, we can wake some people up and get rid of the crappy voting system we are now using.

The part that chaps my a$$ is that it is going to take so long to get the results. I call BS on that- We should have a system that can be audited in a week or less.

I don't know if the recount will show it- but I do believe there was cheating in NH.

Joe3113
01-15-2008, 10:16 AM
/donating $14.65 to even out the total. lol

LOL.....sounds like something I'd do actually. OCD all the way.

Edu
01-15-2008, 10:21 AM
Recount chipin http://grannywarrior.chipin.com/recount

The Granny Warriors are amazing!
http://www.grannywarriors.com/

Granny Warriors were on CNN! Good positive story too.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=3KCrvxZAsO8