PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul - The Grassroots - The Moneybomb

fireworks_god
01-15-2008, 06:21 AM
First, let's acknowledge something. The only reason Ron Paul has had the success he has received is due to our moneybombs! We've changed the course of history on two days! Moneybombs are what we do best, and the way I see it, we have one last shot at giving the momentum we need to get Ron Paul elected this year. It seems that Ron Paul is ready to assume the role of the executive and make the necessary decisions to make this campaign successful, and we have our opportunity to make it all happen once again!

http://www.freeatlast2008.com

We might all exist in the real world, but we are renowned for being an Internet phenomenon, and for raising massive amounts of cash through the Internet. It is who we are, it is what we do. :cool:

We have like a week, and I'm hereby issuing a challenge to all of you. We are in this to see Ron Paul and everything he stands for to manifest in reality! We're here to save America! I honestly think that Ron Paul is ready to do what is necessary to lead this campaign and then this country, so I think it is ready for all of us to make it happen!

Moneybomb! :D

15,000 views? :eek: Let's make it a million. Let's go viral with this motherfucker, for Ron Paul! :) We have not yet begun to fight! :D

Let's spread this thing like global wildfire! Email, post, comment, blog, everything we can do over the Internet to get everyone to this page and get them pledging and donating for Ron Paul on one day!

We can get him this money in time for Super Tuesday! We can still put Ron Paul's picture in the history books as the 44th President of the United States of America! We know how to do this, this is who we are, so let's do it! :)

fireworks_god
01-15-2008, 09:07 AM
So everyone feels moneybombs are worthless now eh? :o