PDA

View Full Version : My new video! A tribute to Martin Luther King and Ron Paul

wildflower
01-15-2008, 03:24 AM
Hey you all... I just finished my video for the MLK moneybomb. Let me know what you think. I can still change it, because I just uploaded it a few minutes ago. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTnEZx3sOiw

don't forget to rate/comment/favorite.... you know the drill. :D

edit: I just added the new link

BreakYourChains
01-15-2008, 03:33 AM
Hey you all... I just finished my video for the MLK moneybomb. Let me know what you think. I can still change it, because I just uploaded it a few minutes ago. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebB3z82oaPM

don't forget to rate/comment/favorite.... you know the drill. :D

I love your work. Great job! Perhaps you could find a quote of Ron Paul after MLK speaks about policing the world, and have one of rp's quotes saying close to the same thing, to show that the same fight has been going on for a long time here, and now RP is taking up the torch. Also, in the beginning, when the words are scrolling, it might look better to have Dr. Ron Paul on one line, instead of broken Dr. Ron
Paul. Anyway, I like it! It is really good!

BreakYourChains
01-15-2008, 03:37 AM
Bump

wildflower
01-15-2008, 03:40 AM
Thanks so much BYC! :)

I don't like how Paul's name is broken up on 2 lines either, but I'm using a really crappy program to edit (windows moviemaker) and it's so limiting to what you can do.

But maybe I should fix that and delete this one and re-upload it.

wildflower
01-15-2008, 03:44 AM
Ok, I just deleted it. :o

I'll make a couple changes and re-upload it in a few minutes.

I decided I don't like the font I used much... I want to change the font.

I don't know about finding that other clip, because it will take a while. And I just want to hurry and get this out there. :)

thanks again.

wildflower
01-15-2008, 05:26 AM
Ok, I made a couple changes.... the video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTnEZx3sOiw) is up now.

Please share it, everyone!! :)

wildflower
01-15-2008, 03:55 PM
Bump!

Thanks for the ratings and favorites. Right now it's at #93 - Top Favorites (Today) - News & Politics :)

angrydragon
01-15-2008, 03:58 PM
Looks good!

BreakYourChains
01-15-2008, 04:00 PM
bump

Exarel
01-15-2008, 04:01 PM
Spread this

Runnerguy
01-15-2008, 04:08 PM
Fantastic vid, love the clip of Ron ringing the bell at at end. You really made this with windows movie maker? Nice

Bump

wildflower
01-15-2008, 04:11 PM
Runnerguy - yes. unfortunately I don't have any decent video editing software right now, and an old computer. I'm praying for a miracle (to get a Mac and some good software) because i really want to do more video work.

Thanks so much for the compliments and bumps, you guys! :)

Let's get all these MLK videos on the top on YT!!

Laja
01-15-2008, 04:18 PM
good job!

wildflower
01-15-2008, 04:44 PM
Thanks Laja!

Runnerguy
01-15-2008, 04:49 PM
Runnerguy - yes. unfortunately I don't have any decent video editing software right now, and an old computer. I'm praying for a miracle (to get a Mac and some good software) because i really want to do more video work.

It never fails to amaze me how great the videos made by grassroots with limited supplies are compared to the so called pros. Perhaps a new fundraiser is in store:)

wildflower
01-15-2008, 06:49 PM
^ I was thinking about something like that. :p I have some money saved up, but it's going towards something else, unfortunately.

Anyway, thanks again for the kind words and let's get these videos up there on YT!