PDA

View Full Version : No RP supporters AT EARLY VOTING -- This MUST CHANGE!!!

Matt Collins
01-15-2008, 12:39 AM
ALCON:

My parents are workers for the Seminole County Election Commission in Florida. Today was the first day of early voting and the person in charge of one of the specific locations said that 150 people voted there today BUT NOT ONE PERSON WAS HOLDING A SIGN OR HANDING OUT LITERATURE!!!!

THIS IS PROBLEMATIC:

-=Here in Nashville our phone polling has told us that the majority of Republican supervoters are still undecided.=-

This means that HAVING A LARGE NUMBER OF RON PAUL SUPPORTERS AT THE POLLS CAN GREATLY INFLUENCE THE ELECTION. If the average undecided voter drives up to a poll and sees no one but Ron Paul supporters standing around it might be enough to swing their vote.

THIS IS CRITICAL!!!

Steve_New_Jersey
01-22-2008, 07:06 PM
I could be wrong but is it not against the law in NJ to even wear a political shirt none the less handout stuff?

Matt Collins
01-22-2008, 08:33 PM
I could be wrong but is it not against the law in NJ to even wear a political shirt none the less handout stuff?
Call the election people and find out. Here in TN the rule is 100ft away from the polling place.

AgentOrange
01-22-2008, 08:36 PM
Am I wrong to not trust early voting? With all the vote fraud, I just figure it would be a lot easier for my vote to be "lost" if I early vote, than if I wait to the day of the election.

Matt Collins
01-22-2008, 08:53 PM
Am I wrong to not trust early voting? With all the vote fraud, I just figure it would be a lot easier for my vote to be "lost" if I early vote, than if I wait to the day of the election.

Yeah - I am not voting until the real deal too. I dont know how the earl votes are counted.

LynnB
01-26-2008, 11:08 PM
You have to be a certain distance from the polling place, i.e. across the street, etc. but they are usually not there before the actual primary date