PDA

View Full Version : Please help get the word out about the online Rally

danda
07-25-2007, 10:27 AM
Hi Folks,

I think we've pretty much saturated these forums. Lots of people here have already uploaded their photos to rally.ronpaulplanet.org.

I've also posted to the meetup boards, but the response has so far not been very large from over there.

It is important to keep the momentum rolling. We don't want to have a great start, and then fade out. We need to reach thousands and thousands of images before we will be taken seriously.

So I am asking for your help. Let's make this rally even more of a group effort.

I think it is time to start getting the word out more directly. I am hoping that those of you with with blogs can write blog articles about the rally. Also, I think we can get the word out in YouTube comments and other high traffic areas.

We can also start sending emails to supporters. I have composed the following message:

Dear Freedom Lover,

We are holding an online rally for Dr. Paul

We are doing this to publically and visibly display our support for his message of freedom and limited government.

We want this rally to be truly *massive*. We are going to show that, as Dr. Paul says, freedom is popular.

We need every Ron Paul supporter and freedom lover to get involved. Right now.

Please join us. Go to:

http://rally.ronpaulplanet.org

Then send this email to everyone you can think of.

This is just an example. If you come up with something better, please post it here.

And please post here about your efforts to get the word out.

For my part, I will also work on a F.A.Q. about the rally and additional functionality, such as updating your information. And I'll add a link to the excellent Dr Paul image made of photos that Razmear made.

Slugg
07-25-2007, 10:35 AM
Nice!!!! Bump