PDA

View Full Version : A Little Project: Input Needed

TRosen75
01-15-2008, 12:28 AM
Myself and several others have been looking for an easy way to convey key information about Ron Paul to those around us. Upon hearing many a questions when Paul's name was brought up, we decided to make use of a new tool to do what we could to spread information and hopefully inform a deal of people about Dr. Paul's positions.

So there it is! A few days ago, we created a Google Document, and began sending it to everyone who has shown even the slightest interest toward Dr. Paul's campaign when we bring it up to them. The reason why we chose a Google Document is because of how easily it is to update, maintain, and spread to a great deal of people.

Dr. Paul's revolution has been called by many an "Internet" campaign. Great! While almost everyone has access to the internet in some form or other, many do not have the initiative to search on their own. However, most Americans do use e-mail. By spreading this document virally and sending the information [B]to[B] them, perhaps the spark we initiate will urge them to further investigate.

Our goal in doing this was to clear up common MSM misconceptions and collect vital information about Dr. Paul, including positions on issues, website/forums links, past debate links, YouTube videos and advertisement links, and much more. Hopefully, by conveying as much positive information as possible at the greatest of ease to those reading, we can enlighten that many more possible supporters.

Here is the link: http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dgwjprfw_25g95s85hg

Again, this document was only created a few day ago, so it needs some serious work. However, from what we have seen so far, those who have seen it (even those who had never heard of Paul before) are extremely grateful and highly considering him. None the less, it has garnered great support.

I come to everyone tonight and ask if there is anything you see that should be changed? Is there anything you think should be added or deleted? If anyone wishes to help with this project, let me know. PM me your e-mail address, and I will invite you as a collaborator, allowing you to edit the document and add more information. Also, this will allow you to send it to others - inviting them as viewers. (For those that do not wish to do this - you can still share the published version of the document linked above.)

Please let me know!
Thanks!

TruePatriot44
01-15-2008, 12:30 AM
I took a glance at it, and I kinda felt overloaded by all the information on the page. Maybe there should be a document for each subject and they all link to each other?

AdamRosen75
01-15-2008, 12:34 AM
Many thanks in advance. Please let us know what you think, and feel free to spread it around yourself.

When spreading the document around, be sure to share the "published link" in the Google Document system, as apparently only ten can view the invited document at a time. For this reason, currently we are only inviting collaborators to the document until we can find a way around this.

Soon, we will also have a feedback document for questions, comments, and answers for those who view the document.

Ron Paul 2008!

cheese
01-15-2008, 12:52 AM
wow... one of the best summaries of Ron Paul I've ever seen

I just forwarded this to some people who need it

this deserves a /bump

AdamRosen75
01-15-2008, 06:10 PM
Thanks for the input, both of you. I will look into making a bit more spatial too.