PDA

View Full Version : update

DjLoTi
01-14-2008, 11:52 PM
just to let everybody know, I apologize for not being able to deliver a message about the events today. What I will say is that there are many people coming together to try and make things really happen. This is going to be a very busy week. I'm not 100% at liberty to talk about everything so today's not a good day for me to give a full update, however things ARE being done and should be known publicly this week.

driller80545
01-14-2008, 11:54 PM
Man, I hate it when people do this. What things are being done. What is the purpose of secrecy?

TruePatriot44
01-14-2008, 11:55 PM
Better off not posting :D

Its like saying I know the secret strategy but can't tell.

driller80545
01-14-2008, 11:55 PM
I'm sorry. I know that you post this because you are anxious to deliver good news. And it drives me crazy because I am anxious to hear good news. Hahaha

BLS
01-14-2008, 11:56 PM
Man, I hate it when people do this. What things are being done. What is the purpose of secrecy?

It sucks, because I WANT TO KNOW TOO.

But, it's his way of saying 'Keep faith....stuff is being done and I"ll update you all when I can'.

At this point...what choice do we have.

Some form of good news is better than the status quo.

Xonox
01-14-2008, 11:56 PM
Secret Plan... :rolleyes:

DjLoTi
01-14-2008, 11:57 PM
The only reason I really posted is because I made a promise to update, and I couldn't break on that promise.

driller80545
01-14-2008, 11:57 PM
The only reason I really posted is because I made a promise to update, and I couldn't break on that promise.

bump +1

Grandson of Liberty
01-14-2008, 11:58 PM
just to let everybody know, I apologize for not being able to deliver a message about the events today. What I will say is that there are many people coming together to try and make things really happen. This is going to be a very busy week. I'm not 100% at liberty to talk about everything so today's not a good day for me to give a full update, however things ARE being done and should be known publicly this week.

You sir, are officially on double-secret probation. :p

jasonuher
01-15-2008, 12:00 AM
Secret Plan... :rolleyes:

+1

Marc3579
01-15-2008, 12:01 AM
double-secret huh? Sounds skeery!

UtahApocalypse
01-15-2008, 12:05 AM
I remember when the grassroots was about EVERYONE working together on projects. Now its "Who is, and is not" in the right cliques. I think all the secret shadow talk has been hurting all the efforts more then helping. We use to be about full disclosure and transparency.

free.alive
01-15-2008, 12:07 AM
Long before we were being heavily trolled, smeared viciously, had no chance for victory and nothing to lose. Do we really want the ENTIRE strategy out there at this point?

Marc3579
01-15-2008, 12:09 AM
Who's to say we don't have "moles" here either. I'm with free.alive.

nosebruise
01-15-2008, 12:16 AM
i dont mind secret strategies, so long as i see non-secret results.

jasonjasonjason1
01-15-2008, 12:20 AM
aa

Dlynne
01-15-2008, 12:21 AM
Whatever. Just please make something happen.

We've raised the money, our competition are idiots. The country is not happy with the status quo. There is no reason things can't happen if we have the right campaign staff.

jasonjasonjason1
01-15-2008, 12:27 AM
aa

hasan
01-15-2008, 12:30 AM
yes dont let the secret out whoever it is tht knows it. we dont want those weasels to use them

to scheme against us

angelatc
01-15-2008, 12:30 AM

I'm happy that you're feeling good about it. I can live with that for now.

zmall88
01-15-2008, 12:40 AM
thats so much bull.

secret plan my ass.

theres no secret plan.

theres nothing called a secret plan thats so big in political campaigns so late in the season.

cut the crap and go get a life and dont start getting peoples hopes up.

BLS
01-15-2008, 12:42 AM
thats so much bull.

secret plan my ass.

theres no secret plan.

theres nothing called a secret plan thats so big in political campaigns so late in the season.

cut the crap and go get a life and dont start getting peoples hopes up.

Thank you for the positive post.

pacelli
01-15-2008, 12:44 AM
I remember when the grassroots was about EVERYONE working together on projects. Now its "Who is, and is not" in the right cliques. I think all the secret shadow talk has been hurting all the efforts more then helping. We use to be about full disclosure and transparency.

There are a fair number of moles here from other candidates (Hi Huck's official campaign staff, Mitt's staff- are you sweating yet?).

Lord Xar
01-15-2008, 12:46 AM

well, think about the topic and the current situation.

What DJ is saying is that the ball is rolling and we have to see where it settles. He can't tell you more because the ball is rolling. Nothing is definite. Plus, this board has a TREMENDOUS amount of spies. I mean a WHOLE LOT. Alof from Thompson, Romney, and some others. They are all over.

So, It would behoove the grassroots to not say too much, too soon. Because it is all speculation.

I think part of why DJ posted was just to say "have hope, we have done what we can and we'll see what happens..."

So, with that. Relax and rejoice that we are all part of this wonderful movement. Such a movement in which ALL MSM is against us. Why? Because their interests of wars, corporte greed and power is in jeopardy. And all of those other candidates have voters who know nothing of what it all is about. We do.

DjLoTi
01-15-2008, 12:47 AM
If you know about the way I am, I only like reporting through results, that way my claims are valid and justified. I'm not going to tell people about something that hasn't happened already yet.

At least I can say it's happening and the best I can say is a week, or rather, by Sunday. Things might be said between then and now as well

alien
01-15-2008, 12:56 AM
All I want to know is, is it something to do with the obvious thing that everyone has most recently been pissed about getting the shaft on?

Karsten
01-15-2008, 12:58 AM
Lotti, how is it that you have "inside" knowledge of what's going on with the campaign that the rest of us don't?

DrCap
01-15-2008, 01:02 AM
There are a fair number of moles here from other candidates (Hi Huck's official campaign staff, Mitt's staff- are you sweating yet?).

Since this is a public forum, it seems obvious we shouldn't be putting every actual game plan on our boards. Maybe that's why HQ has always been a bit secretive.

rfbz
01-15-2008, 01:05 AM
if there is a secret plan, by what date will we know it's being executed?

Crickett
01-15-2008, 01:06 AM
Lotti, how is it that you have "inside" knowledge of what's going on with the campaign that the rest of us don't?

There is not ONE secret that would mean anything to me, unless it was that we had undercover diebold experts in every voting poll plus the AP and that we got it done so RP will win. Nothing else is any big deal.

alien
01-15-2008, 01:12 AM
There is not ONE secret that would mean anything to me, unless it was that we had undercover diebold experts in every voting poll plus the AP and that we got it done so RP will win. Nothing else is any big deal.

+10 since that is all that is going to get a win

blakjak
01-15-2008, 01:14 AM

+1

madRazor
01-15-2008, 01:15 AM

You weren't supposed to post the secret plan!!! We're busted!

DjLoTi
01-15-2008, 01:18 AM
Yeah, well, If I'm going to come out and make some kind of statement, you can take it for the truth. Therefore, it is impossible to make a statement on the future because ...... it hasn't happened yet! All I can say is that by Sunday, there will be a definitive answer so that people who really care about this will know what has happened this week.

That's just the type of person I am. Sorry.

DjLoTi
01-15-2008, 01:20 AM
Basically what I'm saying is don't jump off the ship, but there isn't very much time so making things public is just not a good plan for right now.

madRazor
01-15-2008, 01:23 AM
Yeah, well, If I'm going to come out and make some kind of statement, you can take it for the truth. Therefore, it is impossible to make a statement on the future because ...... it hasn't happened yet! All I can say is that by Sunday, there will be a definitive answer so that people who really care about this will know what has happened this week.

That's just the type of person I am. Sorry.

So you're saying that Ron Paul is going to make sure the Packers win on Sunday?!?! That would be great, but I don't think they need his help. The only thing that can stop the Packers' offense is the Pack themselves.

Thanks for the great news! GO PACK GO!

pinkmandy
01-15-2008, 01:23 AM
I'm okay with the secrets. They make me giddy and I know it has to be killing the trolls to not know, lol.

Hey trolls, while you're here you should go read some of the threads on economics, foreign policy or something? Learn something! Cause you aren't getting THE SECRET, neener neener.

jacmicwag
01-15-2008, 01:26 AM
Basically what I'm saying is don't jump off the ship, but there isn't very much time so making things public is just not a good plan for right now.

I'm floating in a life boat off Galveston so it's cool.

deedles
01-15-2008, 02:28 AM
Thanks for your discretion, DJ.

Hook
01-15-2008, 02:36 AM
i dont mind secret strategies, so long as i see non-secret results.

Exactly. I really don't care what they are up to as long as is results in us winning. Of course, they need to show enough of what they are doing to inspire confidence in HQ so they can get more donations.

Dan Klaus
01-15-2008, 02:39 AM
What DJ is saying is that the ball is rolling and we have to see where it settles. He can't tell you more because the ball is rolling. Nothing is definite. Plus, this board has a TREMENDOUS amount of spies. I mean a WHOLE LOT. Alof from Thompson, Romney, and some others. They are all over.

So, It would behoove the grassroots to not say too much, too soon. Because it is all speculation.

I think part of why DJ posted was just to say "have hope, we have done what we can and we'll see what happens..."

So, with that. Relax and rejoice that we are all part of this wonderful movement. Such a movement in which ALL MSM is against us. Why? Because their interests of wars, corporte greed and power is in jeopardy. And all of those other candidates have voters who know nothing of what it all is about. We do.

so true...DJ has delivered big time before and kept us in suspense...I trust him on this...happy to wait...

Ron LOL
01-15-2008, 02:45 AM
For crying out loud, this isn't about cliques, and it isn't about an in crowd. This isn't haves and have nots, it's not about appointed "officials," and it's not about denigrating the grassroots.

If some folks are so enthusiastic about the campaign that they want to get involved with the national folks, good!!

Right now, shit isn't getting done. The people getting in touch with the campaign are trying to get shit done. Why waste time complaining about this?

Dan Klaus
01-15-2008, 02:55 AM
Right now, shit isn't getting done. The people getting in touch with the campaign are trying to get shit done. Why waste time complaining about this?

+1000 and QFT!!