PDA

View Full Version : Glenn Beck

tomahawk
01-14-2008, 11:34 PM
Wow...did anyone catch his show tonight? I just started watching it when he got to California being a nanny state.....has he seen the light? Someone must have this youtubed. I think he needs to have Ron Paul on again.

free.alive
01-14-2008, 11:39 PM
Ones's religion is more important than the aggregate of all of one's policy positions (and supporting illegal war is more important than fixing any aspect of this country). Since he's Mormon, he's endorsing Romney - this after withdrawing his initial endorsement of Guiliani.

cajuncocoa
02-25-2013, 08:54 AM
Wow...did anyone catch his show tonight? I just started watching it when he got to California being a nanny state.....has he seen the light? Someone must have this youtubed. I think he needs to have Ron Paul on again.
Awesome....he's seen the light again!!

tttppp
02-25-2013, 09:15 AM
Whats with all these Glen Beck threads? I think we have enough of them. This is not Glen Beck Forums.

cajuncocoa
02-25-2013, 09:16 AM
Whats with all these Glen Beck threads? I think we have enough of them. This is not Glen Beck Forums.
We need to get his attention....he's coming around!!

tttppp
02-25-2013, 09:19 AM
We need to get his attention....he's coming around!!

He has said positive things about Ron Paul before only to change his mind and bash him. What makes whatever he is doing now any different?

acptulsa
02-25-2013, 09:23 AM
He has said positive things about Ron Paul before only to change his mind and bash him. What makes whatever he is doing now any different?

Yes, that would be the point. Now if only we can get everyone on this forum to see it.

Beck's coming around! No, now he's going around, and winding up back in the neocon camp.

Wait, he's coming around!

No, no, there he goes again.

Hey, he's coming around again! Will the third time be the charm?

Well, there he goes again, promoting the allegedly lesser of these evils...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

cajuncocoa
02-25-2013, 09:36 AM
Yes, that would be the point. Now if only we can get everyone on this forum to see it.

Beck's coming around! No, now he's going around, and winding up back in the neocon camp.

Wait, he's coming around!

No, no, there he goes again.

Hey, he's coming around again! Will the third time be the charm?

Well, there he goes again, promoting the allegedly lesser of these evils...

Exactly.