PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul music groups needed for African benefit concert in NOVA to aid our troops

Libertarian_Rebel
01-14-2008, 10:27 PM
Liberty benefit concerts feature African music with internationally acclaimed groups of African dancers and musicians. Join us for an entertaining evening of African dancers and musicians in the State Theatre at Falls Church, Virginia. All proceeds from our benefit concerts go to support our troops. To order black-tie dinner table(s) for one of our upcoming events, fill out this Reservation Form and email it to lbc@topeventmanagement.com or fax it to 703 237-5717. To order concert tickets, please call 703 237-0300.

I don't know if I should be posting this here, but here goes.... I befriended a local kenyan african cabbie who LOVES RP and see's whats going on in the world. I've told him about ENDGAME and to watch it to see even more and WHO is running the show. He's been telling me about this concert he is working with to aid injured troops coming home. He started telling me how they trying to fill 500 seats by mar 31. Normally, I have no interest in things like this, but this guy is awake and for RP, so I want to try to help his cause by giving a shout out to groups or someone that may know a group in the area that may possibily want to sign up for this concert and get our message out there in the process. Thanks for any help your able to give

RP the ONLY choice in 08!

fufurios
01-16-2008, 08:57 PM
I post it to Myspace "Bands for Ron Paul"
Maybe they can write some bulletins about it.