PDA

View Full Version : The U.S. is officially too far gone.

mopar.bo
01-14-2008, 10:03 PM
Give up. We're fucked all to pieces. Look (http://www.newsmax.com/insidecover/fox_news_trusted/2008/01/13/63997.html?s=al&promo_code=42E1-1).

Fuck you, Frank.

Give me liberty
01-14-2008, 10:05 PM
People are brainwashed, and there minds are trapped into fiction on not knowing what is real and what is not real.

But still i dont trust the polls.

Kotin
01-14-2008, 10:05 PM
wow. that sucks..

lets Paulorize them!

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-14-2008, 10:06 PM
Not fucked. RP will run independent and rape the two-party system. The result will be a non-interventionist foreign policy and a debt-cutting, sound-money domestic agenda.

Have faith!

Agent CSL
01-14-2008, 10:07 PM
Dear lord? And PBS is at the bottom? PBS has some of the best reports in the US that are organized, clear and researched.

jimithng23
this is the good news:

"Just under one-quarter, 23.9%, in 2007 said they believe little or none of reporting while 55.3% suggested they believe some media news reporting."

and this is even better news:

“The fact that an astonishing percentage of Americans see biases and partisanship in their mainstream news sources suggests an active and critical consumer of information in the U.S.” stated James Castonguay, Ph.D., associate professor and chair of SHU’s Department of Media Studies & Digital Culture. “The availability of alternative viewpoints and news sources through the Internet no doubt contributes to the increased skepticism about the objectivity of profit-driven news outlets owned by large conglomerates,” he continued.

at least the "Ron Paul supporters" aren't the only group that see a huge problem with corporate controlled media outlets.

Tina
More polls. I'm tired of looking them and have no faith in them at all.

N13
01-14-2008, 10:09 PM
This is just information to add into our own decision making process.

mopar.bo
01-14-2008, 10:11 PM
More polls. I'm tired of looking them and have no faith in them at all.

What are you talking about!? They're POLLS! They're scientific! Fox News says so and they are the most trusted news outlet in America, damn it! Get your head out of your ass, Tina!:D

Onyx
01-14-2008, 10:11 PM
This is on newsweek.. one of the worst place to get news!

Edit:Oops it's newsmax, nevermind

Apparition
01-14-2008, 10:12 PM
i don't see what the problem is.....
while Fox might be the most trusted... the article also indicated that most americans don't believe the mainstream news...

sooooo.... why the alarmist attitude?

think.

Onyx
01-14-2008, 10:13 PM
But you have to admit that anybody who is a Ron Paul supporter will undoubtly start to question the mainstream media. Just look at how they treat this wonderful man. It has really opened a lot of eyes on their control and what they can do (spin/smear/attack).

So the more Ron Paul supporters there is, the more people will see the light.

mopar.bo
01-14-2008, 10:15 PM
i don't see what the problem is.....
while Fox might be the most trusted... the article also indicated that most americans don't believe the mainstream news...

sooooo.... why the alarmist attitude?

think.

The thread was obviously satirical, smart guy.

think.

~River~
01-14-2008, 10:16 PM
Not fucked. RP will run independent and rape the two-party system. The result will be a non-interventionist foreign policy and a debt-cutting, sound-money domestic agenda.

Have faith!

HE WILL NOT RUN 3rd PARTY!!! GET IT OUT OF YOUR HEAD!!! he has said it over and over that he will not run 3rd party if he doesnt get the republican nomination.

fedup100
01-14-2008, 10:17 PM
WOW!! We are winning. This means Faux is very concerned that Jo Blow actually saw through their blatant censor of Paul. They are seeking their own endorsements now. Kickem when their down boys!

mopar.bo
01-14-2008, 10:18 PM
HE WILL NOT RUN 3rd PARTY!!! GET IT OUT OF YOUR HEAD!!! he has said it over and over that he will not run 3rd party if he doesnt get the republican nomination.

Wrong. He's said he doesn't intend on running 3rd party at the moment. There's an out.;)

literatim

Have faith!

Do you work for The Onion or something?

homah
he has said it over and over that he will not run 3rd party if he doesnt get the republican nomination.

That isn't what he said. He said he was 99.999% sure, kind of like how Michael Jordan would say he's 99.9% sure his retirements were permanent.

Apparition
01-14-2008, 10:19 PM
The thread was obviously satirical, smart guy.

think.

look at the responses.

VoluntaryMan
01-14-2008, 10:19 PM
Give up. We're fucked all to pieces. Look (http://www.newsmax.com/insidecover/fox_news_trusted/2008/01/13/63997.html?s=al&promo_code=42E1-1).

Fuck you, Frank.

A story praising FuX in Nuze Max?:eek:

mopar.bo
01-14-2008, 10:20 PM
look at the responses.

Look at the original post.

Captain America
01-14-2008, 10:21 PM
But you have to admit that anybody who is a Ron Paul supporter will undoubtly start to question the mainstream media. Just look at how they treat this wonderful man. It has really opened a lot of eyes on their control and what they can do (spin/smear/attack).

bump

barbz
01-14-2008, 10:23 PM
So which one do you think we should leave off the pie chart? :D

jarofclay
01-14-2008, 10:24 PM
Joshua and Caleb saw a different vision of the land than the rest. They saw the giants and they knew that they would soon inherit the land.

Leroy_Jenkems
01-14-2008, 10:25 PM
"Repeat a lie a thousand times and it becomes the truth."

'Fair and Balanced' my ass. Fuck you, Frank.

mopar.bo
01-14-2008, 10:28 PM
"Repeat a lie a thousand times and it becomes the truth."

My wang is huge, my wang is huge, my wang is huge, my wang is huge, my wang is huge, my wang is huge, my wang is huge, my wang is huge, my wang is huge, my wang is huge, my wang is huge, my wang is huge, my wang is huge, my wang is huge, my wang is huge, my wang is huge, my wang is huge, my wang is huge, my wang is huge, my wang is huge, my wang is huge, my wang is huge, my wang is huge, my wang is huge, my wang is huge, my wang is huge, my wang is huge, my wang is huge, my wang is huge, my wang is huge, my wang is huge, my wang is huge, my wang is huge...

expatriot
01-14-2008, 10:29 PM
Trusting NewsMax to properly report the credibility of Fox as perceived by the public?

Are you off your meds or what?

ROFLMAO

(If it were a posting to THESPOOF.COM it would have more plausibility)

Mark Rushmore
01-14-2008, 10:32 PM
The article says more and more people are becoming disillusioned and no longer trust the media - isn't that a good thing?

Liberty_is_NORML
01-14-2008, 10:45 PM

Oh, sure he will.

And we would all love it.

Mini-Me
01-14-2008, 10:49 PM
Another thing to keep in mind is that most people are stuck in a two-party mindset, and thus they generally perceive Fox News as "conservative" and the other stations as "liberal." We know that there's no difference (Republican, Democrat, whatever, these stations are all whores to the establishment and special interest politics), but most people are taking a little longer to catch on. Rank-and-file Republicans would predictably throw their lot in with Fox News, whereas the Democrats and independents would be much more spread among the rest of the news stations. When you look at it this way, Fox News has a surprisingly low level of public confidence - it means that even a bunch of mainstream Republicans can see that they're one of the more biased stations.

purplechoe
01-14-2008, 11:08 PM
pardon my French, but fuck me... :confused:

Thomas Paine
01-14-2008, 11:17 PM
I predict that China will overtake the United States as the world superpower thanks to the neocon hijackers of the Republican Party who did more to weaken this nation by fighting the Iraq War than the USSR could have ever hoped for.

CzargwaR
01-14-2008, 11:17 PM
WE have to try to save them. But if we can't save them, we at least have to save ourselves.

jacmicwag
01-14-2008, 11:19 PM
Draft Hannity and send him to Iran.

alien
01-14-2008, 11:38 PM
This is on newsweek.. one of the worst place to get news!

Edit:Oops it's newsmax, nevermind

Newsmax is worse

xoomac
01-15-2008, 12:01 AM
To paraphrase Dr. Ron Paul, "let me see if I've got this right?" :):rolleyes:

FAUX News does NOT allow Dr. Ron Paul on their Pre-NH GOP Debate, Sean Hannity picks a post-debate verbal sparring match with Dr. Paul about foreign policy to discredit him after the debate because post polls were indicating he was the clear winner, Jon Gibson of FAUX Sunday News radio program dodges my question on the air (heard him and myself online via the Alex Jones Infowars.com site believe it or not) as to why FAUX News would NOT allow Dr. Ron Paul on the GOP debate the day before the NH Primary, but would allow Giuliani in spite of Dr. Paul beating him in the Iowa Caucus, and you're worried about whether or not NEWSMAX has them pegged as the most accurate or trustworthy news station?

Dude, you need to get a grip!

All "5" of the Mainscream Media outlets (FAUX News, ABC, CBS, CNN, and NBC) are CFR paid for propaganda pulpits promoting and promulgating the Neo-Cons NWO agenda for crying out loud. Watch the 1st and 3rd videos from the online link I've provided below; namely: "America: Freedom to Fascism" by Russo and "Endgate" by Jones. It will help 'connect the dots' for you so you'll see quitting or giving up is NOT an option now.

We the People need to do all WE can to get Dr. Ron Paul elected now, esp. by volunteering @ the local grassroots level (i.e. Precinct captain , volunteer to count hand ballot votes, assistant to Precinct captain, canvasser in neighborhood, donate, etc.).

The first and only time I got involved @ the grassroots level in '84 was when Pat Robertson ran for President. I volunteered to help the Precinct Captain. Pat Robertson WON our CITY and so the Precinct Captain helped me get elected as a DELEGATE to the GOP State Convention! How awesome is that?

Of course we all know Pat Robertson never intended to really become Pres. as much as to get average Joe's like me off my duff and involved @ the grassroots level to "fight" for what is "right," so that is the BIG difference maker here with Dr. Ron Paul.

He did his "independent" thing running as the Libertarian Candidate before and it did NOT work, so he is now running as a Republican to do his best to make sure he gets elected and the bought and paid for politicians and mainscream media outlets are hopping mad!

They know what can happen if enough apathetic deadbeats get off their duffs and roll up their sleeves and rally 'round this man, as he is a true statesman, not a mealy-mouthed politician!

If you could only see behind the scenes how panicked and perturbed the fraud-fixing election pundits are because they see this grassroots campaign for Dr. Ron Paul burgeoning before their very eyes online every day via YOU TUBE, STRAW POLLS, and now actual Caucus and Primary Votes (he should've finished 3rd in NH).

They FEAR us, We the People, and rightly so, but only if we can get organized fast enough and mobilize ENMASSE to make sure NOONE and NOTHING defrauds Dr. Ron Paul of his rightful place in history as President Elect 2008!

I have been a teacher and coach since '85 and one of the aphorisms I like to share with my students or players is "Winners NEVER quit and quitters NEVER win!
"

We all need to work together no matter what until this is all over so we will have NO regrets!

Are you kidding!

I owe that much, at least, to my children and grandchildren. Don't you agree?

We the People are the ones to blame for letting our FEDeral government run away with their abuses of power far too long! We the People are the ones who are the REAL GOVERNMENT...govt. by the people, for the people...remember?

True, our representative govt. has NOT always acted on our behalf as much as on behalf of the "shadow govt's" BEST interests, but be that as it may, that is NO excuse to turn tail and retreat now. That would be catastrophic!

Imagine what would've happened if our forefathers, the first real American Patriots, had decided to call it quits. There NEVER would've been a 1st rEVOLution! The Bri'ish would've won w/o firing a shot! There were plenty of loyal royal obsequious subjects seeking to undermine the efforts of the colonial militia and our 1st rEVOLution!

We the People need to sound the CLARION CALL to ARMS to fight this 2nd rEVOLution against our present-day TYRANTS, the FEDS, NEO-CONS, and the BILDERBERGERS or BIG BANKERS CARTEL and CORP'NS that are calling the shots and pulling the puppet president's strings!

The key here is NOT to lose our focus, which is NOT a literal violent coup, but a deliberate, methodical, concentrated mobilized militia of grassroots campaigners for FREEDOM rallying around Dr. Ron Paul just like the colonial army did around Pres. George Washington. Remember, they almost lost the rEVOLution before Pres. George Washington prayed and risked everything by crossing the Deleware @ Christmas to take the OFFENSIVE when the Bri'ish thought they had 'em whupped fer good!

Dr. Ron Paul has taken the OFFENSIVE against all odds NOT just to get couch potato citizens involved as did Pat Robertson, but to WIN!

Losing is NOT an option!

Watch the 1st and 3rd videos after clicking on the site and you'll see why!

God bless Dr. Ron Paul and all those FREEDOM FIGHTERS who have, are now, and will soon join the ranks of the 2nd rEVOLution to rebirth AMERICA the BEAUTIFUL, land that I love!

Heed the "clarion" call...Ron Paul 4 all!

http://freedom-media.blogspot.com/2008/01/its-time-to-learn-truth.html

raiha
01-15-2008, 12:38 AM
Well Fox keeps putting 'Fair and Balanced' on everything so that means it's true! If we put "Ron Paul: the best candidate for President," they'll start believing that too. It may be as simple as that! The election campaign needs to be tailored to non-critical thinking.

Broadlighter
01-15-2008, 12:46 AM
If it's not this, then it must be that. The other thing over there, you ask? Well pay no attention to it. Our polls don't indicate anyone's thinking about it.

They hold these polls to influence the unpolled to help him or her determine how much support for his/her own views there is out there.

What a convenient way to keep people scared inside their own nutshells.

gornandez@yahoo.com
01-15-2008, 01:21 AM
hey, yeh i got some negativity to vent too.......... yep people arent even paying attention. were screwed.
ive been wondering, if things are as out of control economically as ron thinks and the whole shebang is aout to collapse anyway..... if we DO win, most of the cud-chewers out there will blame anything bad that happens on the Paul administration... might be better of weathering the storm and starting from scratch

michaelwise
01-15-2008, 01:27 AM
Well, at least they got CNBC in their rightful place. Money does talk.

The poll conducted by Sacred Heart University, found that the most trusted national TV news organizations, for accurate reporting, in declining order included: Fox News (27.0%), CNN (14.6%), and NBC News (10.90%). These were followed by ABC News (7.0%), local news (6.9%), CBS News (6.8%) MSNBC (4.0%), PBS News (3.0%), CNBC (0.6%) and CBN (0.5%).

evan2024
01-15-2008, 01:51 AM
I question the reliability of poll displayed on Newsmax and taken by Sacred Heart University. I've never seen any Sacred Heart polls before.

However, if it is true, this is troubling. Mass disinformation and bad information is like an inoperable cancer to a democratic republic.

Mini-Me
01-15-2008, 03:07 AM
hey, yeh i got some negativity to vent too.......... yep people arent even paying attention. were screwed.
ive been wondering, if things are as out of control economically as ron thinks and the whole shebang is aout to collapse anyway..... if we DO win, most of the cud-chewers out there will blame anything bad that happens on the Paul administration... might be better of weathering the storm and starting from scratch

I doubt we'd get off as easily as "starting from scratch"...when you default on your mortgage loan, what happens? The bank takes your house, right? So...when the dollar crashes and the US government goes bankrupt and defaults on its loans, what do you expect to happen? The piper must be paid somehow...:(

Revolution9
01-15-2008, 03:51 AM

Have faith!

Yer so full of shit. Paul will not run independent. He will lose all power. He is best to stay in the party and return as the most powerful force in Congress if the nomination is not his.. Anything other than the nomination for US Presidency is to de-nut the movement and RP. Get this through your thick young skull and shut down the autoblither thrid party software please.

THX
Randy.

Mini-Me
01-15-2008, 04:57 AM
Yer so full of shit. Paul will not run independent. He will lose all power. He is best to stay in the party and return as the most powerful force in Congress if the nomination is not his.. Anything other than the nomination for US Presidency is to de-nut the movement and RP. Get this through your thick young skull and shut down the autoblither thrid party software please.

THX
Randy.

Think of it this way: Ron Paul is 72, and he still hasn't retired. Now, maybe he won't retire until he hits 100, but how sure are you that he really wants to keep fighting his one-man fight in Congress anyway? Perhaps he does, and if so, all the more power to him. However, for all we know, he could have decided, "Alright, I want to retire, but...this country is going to hell. Maybe I should give a shot at running for President before calling it quits?" If so, Ron Paul could doom the Republicans to a guaranteed loss in the general election by running third party (as if they wouldn't already lose!), and that actually gives him a lot of leverage: If he were so inclined, and if he could get around all of the sore loser laws, Ron Paul could then flat-out tell the Republican Party, "Look, I'm running, like it or not. So guess what? You have two choices: Either drop out of the race and let me beat Hillary, since only I can, or let Hillary become President." Blackmail. Such a stunt could also send the Republican Party into disarray and do some damage to two-party dominance. (This is all assuming Hillary wins the Democratic nomination, of course).

Of course, such blackmail wouldn't work if the Republicans want Hillary to win...and the cynic inside me is saying that could be the case. After all, the status quo seems to be, "Let one party do a whole bunch of damage to the US. Then the other party can act all indignant and get elected by desperate voters. Then that party can do a whole bunch of damage to the US....and so on."

Aratus
10-27-2018, 07:27 PM
I now can hand out eight REP points.
Folks deserve rEVOLution luv in this
thread. Fox Newz = fauxNews often.