PDA

View Full Version : The Crashing Economy

michaelwise
07-25-2007, 09:33 AM
This is what happens when you have a mismanaged currency, by a group of private banksters, at the privately owned Federal Reserve Bank Corporation, which is incorporated in the state of Delaware.

Take a look at what they did to the Miami economy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIQaQn722QU

rpf2008
07-25-2007, 09:35 AM
This has been a long time coming, I saw the warning signs a long time ago. But this is no surprise, economies, markets, etc all move in cycles.

What goes up must come down. And if it doesn't it's due to artificial inflation.

freelance
07-25-2007, 09:52 AM
This has been a long time coming, I saw the warning signs a long time ago.

Me too. I thought for sure it was going to happen in 1979! This is the most depressed I have been since 1979!

rpf2008
07-25-2007, 10:05 AM
By a long time coming I mean for at least a year or so. If you able to go back that far in the news headlines check it, all the warnings are there.

freelance
07-25-2007, 10:07 AM
By a long time coming I mean for at least a year or so. If you able to go back that far in the news headlines check it, all the warnings are there.

1979 was a year of double-digit inflation with gold reaching somewhere near its peak. I don't remember how we got ourselves out of that mess.

Jim Sinclair (http://www.jsmineset.com/home.asp) has been forecasting this for years. You can check the archives on his site.

Johnnybags
07-25-2007, 10:10 AM
You see, we are at full employment( we do not count you once unenjoyment ends, your on your own and fully employed as far as wee see it), the economy is growing modestly(its not even keeping up with population growth,we fudge every number to keep you spending anyway), and More Americans own homes than ever before( well, banks do anyway and now that our admin is on the way out, the banks are taking them back), and lastly inflation is a contained 2 percent( its running 8-10 under prior to Clinton fixing the calculation, heck we cannot afford to up ssi payments that high and we the bond market would hate us.) Thank Clinton, he was a genious.

angelatc
07-25-2007, 10:40 AM
I have some brokerage experience, and what really chilled me was hearing the talking heads say that there's really no good reason for the market to be a bullish as it is.

Even the economists that are hindsight experts can't explain it?

Brutus
07-25-2007, 10:57 AM
"This is what happens when you have a mismanaged currency"

This is what you have when you have a centrally managed currency. The power intrinsic with being able to manage currency is too great to have in any set of hands, which makes it inevitable that it will be mismanaged.