PDA

View Full Version : This is perfect for Howard Stern

CGeoffrion
01-14-2008, 08:26 PM
Hey all, long time forum watcher, first time poster.

I agree we need to make this money bomb HUGE, a total wake up call to all the people still connected by the brain to the lies we've been fed. Howard Stern has shown some support for Paul in the past, if we can get him to talk about this money bomb on air we can be sure to get A LOT of first time contributors and an even bigger single day donation.

Remember, Stern is semi-responsible for the American Idol Sanjia crap, and the people who listen to his show obvoisly love Stern and would, if nothing else, at least further look into Ron Paul if they see him push for him.

Just an idea, but we really should push as hard as possible to get Stern on our side. And who cares if the media smears us for having his support, if we don't start turning our numbers around they wont even talk about Paul at all in a few months. Now is the time!

Geoffrion

Meekus
01-14-2008, 08:31 PM
First off, welcome good sir!

Second, I think if Stern realized the amount of new potential listeners he could gain he would whole heartedly talk more of RP. I also think if he knew more of RP, he would really dig him.

The question is - how to get this word to Stern?

bucfish
01-14-2008, 08:37 PM
Google Howard Stern and lets help make him the most googled man each and every day he mentions Ron Paul and lets do it for other Big Time Hosts as well. Especially if he mentions the www.freeatlast2008.com January 21st moneybomb

you can email the show at sternshow@howardstern.com and be sure to sign up for his site cannot remember off the top of my head but you can Google it!!!

CGeoffrion
01-14-2008, 09:03 PM
Will do. Sent him another e-mail. Does his show still take calls from the public? It'd be great to have somebody talk to him about it on air. I don't have Sirius radio, does anybody know/ willing to call him up directly?

acroso
01-14-2008, 09:38 PM
emailed.

RonPaulGeorge&Ringo
01-14-2008, 10:06 PM
doesn't he take calls?

InLoveWithRon
01-14-2008, 10:28 PM
Stern is jewish.. I wonder how he'll feel when he hears Paul say that Israel can take of itself and it doesn't need US support anymore.

Detonator
01-14-2008, 11:01 PM
Stern is jewish.. I wonder how he'll feel when he hears Paul say that Israel can take of itself and it doesn't need US support anymore.
I think he would agree.

1-888-9-ASSHOLE
Well, that's the number on the SIRIUS Satellite Stern site. Good luck getting through.

If all else fails, pay for a commercial spot.

josh24601
01-14-2008, 11:05 PM

Man, where do Paul supporters get that racist reputation? I can't figure it out.

4RP08inKCMO
01-14-2008, 11:15 PM
Man, where do Paul supporters get that racist reputation? I can't figure it out.

How is stating the FACT that Howard Stern is Jewish a racist comment? Also, I was not aware that Paul supporters have a racist reputation. I think you are a little confused, bro.

bucfish
01-14-2008, 11:21 PM
Keep Howard Happy I wrote him a nice letter today apologizing for people posting his segments on youtube. Be very nice as Mr. Stern is a strict Libertarian and values his property. I believe in the same but at this hour all ideas, time and energy must be focused to the cause as this very well might be our last chance to secure true freeedom for our future generations.

josh24601
01-14-2008, 11:23 PM
How is stating the FACT that Howard Stern is Jewish a racist comment? Also, I was not aware that Paul supporters have a racist reputation. I think you are a little confused, bro.

Stating that because he's Jewish he will likely believe something means that you subscribe to the idea that people can be categorized by their race, down to their very thoughts.

You ignore the fact that, regardless of race (he's half Jewish btw) he is an American citizen, and even more importantly, a free individual. The very premise of Ron Paul's philosophy is that people are individuals with independent thoughts and personal liberties. We are defined by our own selves, not the labels placed on us. In other words, if you want to know what he thinks about something, search for his own words, not his ethnic profile.

Essentially, you strip him of individual thought and place him into a category.

Tell me, what else does his Jewishness tell you about him and what he thinks and does? I'm curious.

As for the reputation, welcome to life out from under the rock:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=ron+paul+racist+supporters&btnG=Google+Search

InLoveWithRon
01-14-2008, 11:27 PM
Josh, if you think Paul's statements about not helping Israel anymore doesn't affect Jewish minds to not vote for Paul, then you are not a very bright person.

Either you are not bright, delusional, or misinformed.. And possibly all 3..

josh24601
01-14-2008, 11:40 PM
Josh, if you think Paul's statements about not helping Israel anymore doesn't affect Jewish minds to not vote for Paul, then you are not a very bright person.

So basically you are saying that Jewish Americans are a fifth column that are more concerned with Israel's well being than the United States.

Which explains why in '04 only around 20% of self-identified Jewish voters voted for the most pro-Likud president in like, ever.

I'm sounding pretty stupid huh.

I think that a thread like this will turn off a Jewish American much more than Ron Paul suggesting that the United States cut off payments to all countries, Arab and Israeli (the Arab amount being about 3x as much as the Israeli), in the Middle East. Think about it.

CGeoffrion
01-14-2008, 11:56 PM
This is getting out of hand, calm down. We have the number we need to call sterns show, lets intelligently try to get on air and tell him about the money bomb date and try to get his support. Calling and screaming "RON PAUL REVOLUTION WOOOO" will do us no good either, we must talk to him reasonably and really make sure he knows we could use his support, and get Ron's message out clearly and intelligently.

This revolution won't be easy, and this useless side track bickering will do us no good! This is a goal that we can accomplish if we really focus. Remember, as this campain has proven, the only limitations anyone ever has is the ones we put on ourselves, lets focus and get Stern on board!

1-888-9-ASSHOLE 1-888-9-ASSHOLE 1-888-9-ASSHOLE

Lets get through!

slinkymaster
01-15-2008, 12:05 AM
Be very nice as Mr. Stern is a strict Libertarian and values his property.

ha! strict libertarian! howards political iq is about average, he watches fox news so he really cant know all that much. he has not by any means declared himself a libertarian.

CGeoffrion
01-15-2008, 03:01 AM
bump, keep this up top so we remember to start calling in the AM!

HooterandGreenway.com
01-15-2008, 05:07 AM
*bump* *bump* *bump* *bump

his show is on start calling now!!

fireworks_god
01-15-2008, 06:07 AM
Email sent! :)

Ron Paul's supporters have already set the record for the biggest single-day campaign donation in American history, almost exactly one month ago! Howard Stern needs to bring the next big Dr. Ron Paul moneybomb, www.freeatlast2008.com, commemorating Dr. Martin Luther King. I understand that Howard Stern has talked about Ron Paul on the air in the past, and this is a way that Howard Stern can positively effect the course of American history! Ron Paul has hundreds of thousands of supporters that would greatly appreciate and would surely tune in to Howard Stern and show their support of him. :)

parke
01-15-2008, 02:05 PM
Wow. This is a good idea.

CGeoffrion
01-15-2008, 08:04 PM
Come on! Who else has Stern's radio! Lets keep calling! I'm getting one of my buddies radios this weekend just for this cause, surely some of you guys out there have one and can keep trying before Monday! :cool:

riner69er
01-15-2008, 09:20 PM

The same way an adult feels when he is told that he is a bog boy and needs to take care of himself.

I posted something similar the first time Howard mentioned Ron Paul last week. He said he had never heard of Ron Paul, but he heard him talking and after he was done, he turned to his finance and said - I think I agree with everything that guy just said. And his finance said - yea, me too

I think what we need to do is get Ron Paul on Howard's show. Ron Paul appeals to young, progressive, open minded people. I will bet that most of Howard's listeners fit right into that demographic.

Also, Howard has a VERY loyal, motivated audience. If he says to vote for Ron Paul, they will. It would be an awesome (and free) way to get his message out to a couple million people.

GET RON PAUL ON THE HOWARD STERN SHOW

Bigfish31379
01-15-2008, 09:24 PM
You need to say that Ron Paul hates the FCC. That will get his attention. I used to listen all the time and he HATES HATES HATES the FCC, ( so does ron)

Cigaboo
01-16-2008, 02:15 PM
You guys do realize that Stern loves Guiliani? That said, it would be beneficial to have him on our side because of the uniqueness of his audience.

morerocklesstalk
01-16-2008, 02:23 PM
You guys do realize that Stern loves Guiliani? That said, it would be beneficial to have him on our side because of the uniqueness of his audience.

He loves that Guiliani is tough on crime and will lower taxes but he is against the Iraq war and censorship.

The merger between Sirius and XM has been in FCC/DOJ review for a year and half, which has made Stern mad with the entire process. If Dr. Paul adressed this issue breifly he would have Stern on board, as well as the shareholders of both XM and Sirius.

snaFU
01-16-2008, 03:08 PM

you sir are an idiot.

CGeoffrion
01-17-2008, 04:01 AM
BUMP

Keep this up top for the morning- afternoon, lets get on the show TODAY!

Lets get it done!

Meekus
01-17-2008, 02:29 PM
Anyone have any luck with this so far?

Highstreet
01-18-2008, 11:52 AM
He loves that Guiliani is tough on crime and will lower taxes but he is against the Iraq war and censorship.

The merger between Sirius and XM has been in FCC/DOJ review for a year and half, which has made Stern mad with the entire process. If Dr. Paul adressed this issue breifly he would have Stern on board, as well as the shareholders of both XM and Sirius.

Stern really seemed to like him. And he agrees with most of Paul's positions.

Bigfish31379
01-18-2008, 12:06 PM
e mail the sig, i do every day, gary books the guests

kyleAF
01-18-2008, 08:34 PM
emailed... keep pressing everyone

ultimaonliner
01-18-2008, 11:47 PM
bump, keep this up top so we remember to start calling in the AM!

I couldn't stop smirking/laughing when I see such a sincere request for help followed by those phone numbers :)

RonPaulGeorge&Ringo
01-19-2008, 12:15 AM
Don't bug the producers too much . . .

The campaign may not want to rush him on to Stern in the middle of conservative Republican primaries. There are still 9.5 months til November....

Just call in and voice your support for Dr Paul -- but don't make demands of the producers.

IndieRocker79
01-19-2008, 04:22 AM
I think this is a pretty decent idea.

1) Stern is/has been very vocal (and other things) about 1st Amendment rights, anti-censorship, and I'd imagine he's pretty keen on keeping the internet deregulated.

2) Stern is no darling of the MSM either, they've attacked him and his fans on numerous occasions as being immature, out of control, loose cannons, etc.

3) Stern would love to see the dismantling of the FCC. In addition to the aforementioned, keep in mind it was FCC fines on Clear Channel basically pulling his plug that resulted in his move to Sirius.

This list could go on and on, a lot of other good reasons have already been listed. I may have to consider an email myself.

rmholla
01-19-2008, 04:52 AM
I don't listen to Howard Stern much but I am pretty sure there are several YouTube clips of Howard Stern talking about Ron Paul on the air. I also think Howard made a quick comment about Ron Paul when he appeared on David Letterman a few nights ago.

What we need to really make Howard love Ron Paul is a bunch of hot lesbians to send him naked pictures with Ron Paul bumper stickers covering up the required areas. That would have Howard talking about Ron Paul all damn day! LOL

I have Sirius satellite radio so maybe I will tune him in and see if there is a topic I can jump in on that I can tie to Ron Paul.

-

JSutter
01-19-2008, 02:32 PM
Also, Howard has a VERY loyal, motivated audience. If he says to vote for Ron Paul, they will.

LOL, Obama has Oprah we can get Howard. I wonder if Howard will come to a rally and give Dr. Paul a big hug.

JSutter
01-19-2008, 02:45 PM
The Howard Stern Show
c/o Tracey Millman
Sirius Satellite Radio
1221 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10020

I think everyone should mail a hand written letter asking him to have Dr. Paul on the show. When they have huge stacks of letters they'll get the message. I just emailed them and printed this address to send them a letter too.

parke
01-20-2008, 12:46 AM
Anyone interested in a peace festival?

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?p=1014183#post1014183

Montpelerin
01-20-2008, 01:54 PM
I think he would agree.

1-888-9-ASSHOLE
Well, that's the number on the SIRIUS Satellite Stern site. Good luck getting through.

If all else fails, pay for a commercial spot.

They already have been.

I have heard many Ron Paul commercials on several Sirius channels, including Howard 100/101.