PDA

View Full Version : Tony Snow and Bill Maher discuss Ron Paul being labeled a racist [video]

PAforPaul
01-14-2008, 08:15 PM
This is the un-aired "overtime" clip of Real Time with Bill Maher.

Bill and Tony discuss the recent attempt to smear Ron Paul as a raciest.

http://xoinks.com/mov/view_video.php?viewkey=c1d889c8186d1b2a062e

Shavenyak
01-14-2008, 08:17 PM
Is there more?

Deborah K
01-14-2008, 08:23 PM
This leaves me wanting.

RonPaul_SantaMonica
01-14-2008, 08:28 PM
Here you go:
removed

TonySutton
01-14-2008, 08:29 PM
it is best to leave negative news bits off the forums until after voting. there is a primary tomorrow and there are lots of trolls sitting around waiting for us to help them find ways to smear our own man. we are best served by promoting Ron Pauls message not by publicizing criticism against him.

PAforPaul
01-14-2008, 08:35 PM
it is best to leave negative news bits off the forums until after voting. there is a primary tomorrow and there are lots of trolls sitting around waiting for us to help them find ways to smear our own man. we are best served by promoting Ron Pauls message not by publicizing criticism against him.

This is exactly what this forum is for. So you are suggesting that we have this forum, just not use it?
Nonsense...

Agora
01-14-2008, 08:41 PM
this one is good answer .

http://youtube.com/watch?v=QDY73rz1PbE

TonySutton
01-14-2008, 09:18 PM
This is exactly what this forum is for. So you are suggesting that we have this forum, just not use it?
Nonsense...

No I am suggesting that timing is everything. No different than the TNR piece that hit the evening before the NH primary. It only takes a little bad news to turn a likely voter off or cause them to switch at the last minute. Without time to react these voters will vote without all of the information.

dreicher
01-14-2008, 09:34 PM
In the beginning there were newspapers and they reported the news - and the people rejoiced. Then, the editors of these newspapers decided they wanted the world to know their thoughts and the "editorial" was born - and the people thought "this is nice...makes you think". A few years later, the TV came along - and the people rejoiced. Now instead of having to read the newspaper, they could let "smarter" people read it and tell them what they needed to hear - and the people thought "this is convenient". Later, the pundit came along (the televised version of the "editorial") and told you what they thought - and the people thought "that makes sense, I should investigate that". A generation went by and the punditry grew - and the people said "this is so convenient. I don't need to think or investigate for myself because they have "smarter" people on the TV to do that for me."