PDA

View Full Version : CNN; Enough With Lohan Already!!!

BuddyRey
07-25-2007, 07:51 AM
Forgive me for my sour demeanor this morning, but CNN won't shut the Hell up about Lindsay Lohan's DUI!!! CNN is supposed to be the Cable News Network, not the Celebrity Nitwits Network. Nobody over 18 (and not many people under 18 for that matter) gives a flying flip about Lindsay Lohan or her talentless pop-tart clones Paris Hilton, Britney Spears etc.

CNN won't list their own telephone number on their web page, so I'll list it here. Maybe they'll stop covering irrelevent tripe and begin focusing on REAL NEWS!!!

Phone: 404-827-1500
If the web is more your style, try cnn.com/feedback

While you're at it, ask 'em why they don't include Ron Paul in ANY of their presidential user polls, or include him in "none of the above." :rolleyes:

LibertyBelle
07-25-2007, 08:06 AM
Yep, American news networks are turning into the British news networks, tabloid, tabloid, tabloid. People are watching and tuning into this crap, or else they wouldn't be reporting it. It is symptomatic of the cultural depravity that has swept over this country. Time to discuss this issue with everyone and tell them to stop watching......Bread and Circus! Distraction is the key to getting away with murder, murder I say!

The news will keep reporting this stuff as long as people watch it, the focus should be on changing the cultural habits and obsessions of the people. Without that change, ain't nothing gonna be different about the news networks. They report what gets ratings, and aren't going to care about our emails asking them to report real news. My $0.02.

james1906
07-25-2007, 12:46 PM
2 local news stations started their news with lindsay lohan. i told them they're making news a joke