PDA

View Full Version : Fox's Brit Hume gives *US* hell!!

Ruby Justice
01-14-2008, 07:39 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,322705,00.html

Kill him with politeness!

itshappening
01-14-2008, 07:40 PM
this seems to the establishments line now, don't attack Paul but attack his supporters, they're crazy etc. this is the memo from Luntz, im convinced of it! he started it!

Paulbot_9876
01-14-2008, 07:41 PM
920 votes now????? i thought it was under 400.....wtf??????

biegel
01-14-2008, 07:44 PM
You don't get it. You don't kill someone with politeness. Geesh. Who cares what people say. You lead by setting examples, not freaking out and flooding people with mail every time they say something you don't like.

skeryl
I have an idea... Lets send him a bouquet of grass... from the grassroots.

banjojambo9
if you follow Luntzs style of misinformation tactics he uses the words -pauls supporters -which subconciously means his ideas

itshappening
01-14-2008, 07:45 PM
if you follow Luntzs style of misinformation tactics he uses the words -pauls supporters -which subconciously means his ideas

without attacking the candidate directly, sneaky isnt he?

CurtisLow
01-14-2008, 07:47 PM
at the bottom of the page

— FOX News Channel's Martin Hill contributed to this report

aknappjr
01-14-2008, 07:48 PM
All you people with too much time on your hands, cut it out and become precinct captains.

rooteroa
01-14-2008, 07:56 PM
He didn't give us hell. We give ourselves hell. Personal responsibility, don't do this kind of shit and we won't have this kind of media response.

Jeremy
01-14-2008, 07:59 PM
I have something to say (politely)

how do i email him?

parke
01-14-2008, 08:02 PM
fcuk fox.

ItsTime
01-14-2008, 08:05 PM
what is not rational is only having to report a few votes and not being able to do that right. She should be fired.. its that simple.

Bossobass
01-14-2008, 08:11 PM
I love it, "Some of Ron Paul's supporters aren't rational."

But FoxNews' daily tampering with the American Presidential Primary elections is AOK, sane and rational as ever.

Someone should make this idiot-who-can't-do-her-job-worth-shit woman watch Carl cameron attempt to marginalize "the most honest man in Congress" while a tape of Rudy Guliani's putrid giggle plays over and over, then offer her view of what's rational.

Fox is a toilet. Murdoch is a putz. Everyone who shills for that company must have to have all of the mirrors removed from their homes.

Bosso

michaelwise
01-14-2008, 08:19 PM
You know, with all the broken bones, bruises, and injuries that the Ron Paul supporters have inflicted upon people who disparage us, it is no wonder that people fear us so much.

What, not a single person has been actually physically injured by us?

Never mind. Keep doing what you're doing and keep up the good work.

And, Fuck that fucking piece of shit Brit Hume for trying to discourage our enthusiasm and make us be quiet like good little boys and girls and sheeple.

Crickett
01-14-2008, 08:24 PM
I love it, "Some of Ron Paul's supporters aren't rational."

But FoxNews' daily tampering with the American Presidential Primary elections is AOK, sane and rational as ever.

Someone should make this idiot-who-can't-do-her-job-worth-shit woman watch Carl cameron attempt to marginalize "the most honest man in Congress" while a tape of Rudy Guliani's putrid giggle plays over and over, then offer her view of what's rational.

Fox is a toilet. Murdoch is a putz. Everyone who shills for that company must have to have all of the mirrors removed from their homes.

Bosso

That is so stupid. Like Hillary, or Obama with MORE supporters don't have MORE irrationals since the country is full of them. As for the mirrors, those guys don't show reflection in them anyway. Blood suckers...

Soccrmastr
01-14-2008, 08:27 PM
Brit Hume is one of the biggest assholes on Fox News.