PDA

View Full Version : Disappearing civil liberties mug

libertyVI
01-14-2008, 07:19 PM
Hey everyone, first off let me introduce myself... I've lived down in the US Virgin Islands for the past six years. 9/11 happened only a week after I got down here, and since then I've been watching kind of helplessly as our liberties got taken away in the name of security (not to mention the war and economy...). I unfortunately won't be able to vote in any primaries, but there's a good chance I'll be living in the States by gen election time. Hopefully Dr. Paul will run third party if he doesn't get the nomination by some miracle.

Anyway I came across this item (http://www.uncommongoods.com/item/item.jsp?itemId=13857), and thought it could be used in some way for the campaign. Best part is that the rights that have been stolen from us disappear and not all of the text. It's a little expensive but we seem to have some creative minds around here, so I figured I'd throw it out there.

Crickett
01-14-2008, 07:31 PM
You know..I really like this mug and think it is one of the coolest things I have seen lately. However, after the Supreme Court refused to hear a Petition of Grievance from a LOT of people combined, and I understand they are now DEBATING on whether a person can have a gun in their house, I have been walking around all day with a leaden heart. I have come to realize that, as our liberties are being taken away, if you can not forget about it, you can hardly stand it. Having this cup would sadden me more and more. I do not want to forget about it, and I can't stand it. Any other ideas?

krott5333
01-14-2008, 07:59 PM
You know..I really like this mug and think it is one of the coolest things I have seen lately. However, after the Supreme Court refused to hear a Petition of Grievance from a LOT of people combined, and I understand they are now DEBATING on whether a person can have a gun in their house, I have been walking around all day with a leaden heart. I have come to realize that, as our liberties are being taken away, if you can not forget about it, you can hardly stand it. Having this cup would sadden me more and more. I do not want to forget about it, and I can't stand it. Any other ideas?

you're not alone.

it saddens me..

then the sadness turns to anger..

then the anger turns to motivation!

robert4rp08
01-14-2008, 08:37 PM
cool item. too bad they don't take paypal :(