PDA

View Full Version : NY Press on RP Rasmussen matchup poll

Bradley in DC
07-25-2007, 07:24 AM
http://www.nypress.com/blogx/display_blog.cfm?bid=52720053

. . . That said, the poll still represents good news for Paul in one way. If he were not considered a serious candidate Rasmussen would probably not waste its time polling him. Welcome to the big time, Ron.

MsDoodahs
07-25-2007, 07:54 AM
Some RPRevolutionaries (can I call us that? ;) ) will read that piece and be upset.

Not me. I'm THRILLED!

The establishment is getting more nervous about RP every day!

They know that... FREEDOM IS POPULAR! PEACE IS POPULAR!

OceanMachine7
07-25-2007, 08:02 AM
Some RPRevolutionaries (can I call us that? ;) ) will read that piece and be upset.

Not me. I'm THRILLED!

The establishment is getting more nervous about RP every day!

They know that... FREEDOM IS POPULAR! PEACE IS POPULAR!

I'm thrilled that he's being included in a poll like this.

However, the tone of the piece is bunk, ignoring that lack of name recognition is the reason why he's polling like this.

richard1984
07-25-2007, 08:06 AM
I think it's good news. People tend to want to treat the election like a beauty pageant or something. They forget (or are in denial) that Ron Paul is actually honest, good-hearted, and intelligent; and I think that this will be clear when he is actually put up against any of the Democrats in debates, etc. And besides, considering the name recognition factor (everyone has heard of Hillary and Obama, but relatively few have heard of Ron Paul at this point), I think that Dr. Paul makes a very good showing in the "polls."

DjLoTi
07-25-2007, 08:42 AM
They sure spend a lot of time writing about him ...