PDA

View Full Version : Redouble your efforts to support Ron Paul or prepare for a FASCIST state by 2012!

Menthol Patch
01-14-2008, 05:07 PM
There are a lot of people complaining about the Ron Paul campaign. There are people complaining at the HQ, people complaining about the supporters in different states, and people complaining at each other. The fact is if we keep complaining instead of taking ACTION to support Ron Paul we will have a fascist state in 2012!

That's right, the reality is if Ron Paul does not get the Republican nomination by 2012 we will be in a state of perpetual war, the Patriot Act 5 will have been passed, the internet will be heavily regulated, forums like this will be shut down, anyone who supports radical ideas such as the constitution will be imprisoned, and there probably will not be elections. If there are elections the majority of people will be ten times as brainwashed as they are today.

Do you think I am exaggerating? Look at the severity of the campaign finance laws, read the Violent Radicalization and Homegrown Terrorism Prevention Act, look at the proposals that are taking place right now, and look how the constitution is being trashed more and more each day!

Is that not enough? Look at how the NAU has been PROVEN to exist yet the mainstream media says little or nothing! We all know this nation is being driven to bankruptcy. A depression is on the way. The politicians are going to claim that the only solution is to merge with Canada and Mexico and to combine our currencies. Do you know what happens then? The constitution REALLY becomes a meaningless piece of paper because we will be under NORTH AMERICAN UNION laws!

Oh, do you think I'm a nutty conspiracy theorist? Do your research and you will see that a fascist state is on the way. Do your economic research and you will see an economic depression is on the way. Listen to ANY of the other candidates and you will see an invasion of Iran is on the way!

We live in a world where no one wants to rule out nuclear warfare, torture, or pre-emptive war. Read the book 1984! That world is becoming a REALITY today! Also, look at what is happening in ENGLAND! They are a few steps closer to a fascist system than we are!

Do you dislike spycams? You better get used to them! Do you dislike warrentless wiretaps? You better embrace them! Why? By 2012 you might be deemed a terrorist for peacefully opposing them.

We have only a few weeks until Super Tuesday. We need to stop complaining. Redouble your efforts to support Ron Paul or prepare for a FASCIST state by 2012!

brutus1
01-14-2008, 05:11 PM
I don't think fear will motivate us even further. Just be optimistic and use hope as your message.

If that's how you've been trying to convert voters, then that's err.

Menthol Patch
01-14-2008, 05:13 PM
No, I'm telling all of you the truth.

Menthol Patch
01-14-2008, 05:14 PM
I don't think fear will motivate us even further. Just be optimistic and use hope as your message.

If that's how you've been trying to convert voters, then that's err.

So you really think after Ron Paul has done this well due to the power of the internet that they are going to allow the internet to remain as unregulated in 2012?