PDA

View Full Version : Walking List Empty

TTB
01-14-2008, 04:58 PM
I signed up a two days ago, but my walking list and Map are empty. I submitted bug reports, but no response. Can anyone help me get some names?

Here is my Precinct#:

0021--CITY OF CHICAGO 41 0021

I live in the only Republican Ward in the city, so this is fertile ground!

Cheers,

Tom

Soccrmastr
01-14-2008, 05:12 PM
Not sure what I could do. Call your state coordinator (listed at bottom of the precinct captain pages).

And check back often.

krott5333
01-14-2008, 08:03 PM
I had the same problem but it was resolved.

Try again in a few days.

did it ask you to pick a precinct from a drop-down menu? At first, it didnt give me that option. But now that it did, I selected my precinct, and now I have the list available.

olehounddog
01-14-2008, 08:08 PM
Now I can go to work

TTB
01-16-2008, 10:07 PM
I had the state coordinator delete my profile so I could sign-up again. I guess this had fixed the problem for others.

I signed up again and still didn't have my names. After selecting my precinct, the website returned a list of about 10 people who (supposedly) were already Precinct Captains in my precinct. I am not sure if it was an error or not. I can only assume that the other captains have my precinct walking list.

There was an option to 'share' names with the other captains; I tried this, but got an error. Maybe they need to 'share' with me? I sent them all an email, so hopefully I'll hear back.

Has this happened to anyone else? Any ideas how I can get some names?

Thanks,

Tom

TTB
01-17-2008, 09:54 PM
Bump - still need some help.