PDA

View Full Version : I spoke to Penn Jillette Saturday Jan 12.

RonRules
01-14-2008, 04:26 PM
I was at the Penn & Teller show after attending the Paul-a-Poolosa and the wonderful Ron Paul Mystery Tour. BTW, there's lots of videos of the 300-400 people at Poolosa on YouTube.

Right after their show, Penn and Teller greet their audience as they come out. Anybody can talk to either of them, but you only get about 30 seconds each for a quick autograph and picture.

I was all dressed up with my Ron Paul apparel and Penn seemed happy to talk to me. I simply asked him if he was going to talk about Ron Paul soon.

He said that he just stated this new show called "Penn Says" run by Sony. The show is totally asynchronous and he basically records himself anytime he feels like saying anything that pops into his head. Sony has given him several cameras that he spread out between his house, car and dressing room at the Rio. He has total liberty to say whatever he wants and as soon as it's recorded, the video is uploaded and Sony puts it up on their web site.
http://crackle.com/c/Penn_Says/Penn_Says_-_Introduction_to_Penn_Says/2142656#ml=fk%3Dpenn%26fx%3D%26o%3D7

So, Penn told me to watch his "Penn Says" web site as he will "probably" say something about Ron Paul "very close to the Nevada Caucuses".

It's looking good for some kind of endorsement. Penn is a rabid libertarian!

RonPaul_SantaMonica
01-14-2008, 04:47 PM
nice :)