PDA

View Full Version : Think this is a good idea?

nate895
01-14-2008, 04:23 PM
I was thinking that before I go out and start canvassing, I could use the "non-advocacy" script and poll a sampling of the voters in my precinct just to see where the campaign stands here. If I already have 33% of the Republican vote, don't need to work as hard (plus I can check off those that responded), but if I only have 3%, I better be hittin' the streets hard.

noztnac
01-14-2008, 04:24 PM
When you are winning fight like you are losing.

noztnac
01-14-2008, 04:25 PM
...and speaking of fighting

Please contact:

Alex Jones

http://www.infowars.com/contact/index.html

and Adam Curry

adam@podshow.com

and ask them to help raise funds for the Roy Jones Jr. Ron Paul chipin.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=954829

Time is running out!
:D

tonyr1988
01-14-2008, 04:44 PM
I was thinking that before I go out and start canvassing, I could use the "non-advocacy" script and poll a sampling of the voters in my precinct just to see where the campaign stands here. If I already have 33% of the Republican vote, don't need to work as hard (plus I can check off those that responded), but if I only have 3%, I better be hittin' the streets hard.

I think it's a pretty good idea - it gives you a idea of: a) which names are still accurate, b) where they stand on Paul, and c) some of their issues.

Plus, there's no downsides, because they don't know that you're affiliated with the Paul campaign.

Soccrmastr
01-14-2008, 05:02 PM
Yeah I think one of the guides either ron here or from the training videos said to call people up. Figure out where people might stand, makes your job easier and better targeted in the end.

teshuah
01-16-2008, 05:27 PM
I've been trying this Non-Advocacy Script, and granted, I'm only through the first page, but out of all those (2) that have answered the phone, neither have wanted to participate in the survey.

Is there a better way to do the phone calls?

nate895
01-16-2008, 07:56 PM
I've been trying this Non-Advocacy Script, and granted, I'm only through the first page, but out of all those (2) that have answered the phone, neither have wanted to participate in the survey.

Is there a better way to do the phone calls?

Yeah, same here, I called it quits. I guess I'm gonna canvass Friday.