PDA

View Full Version : Moving Servers

lemur
01-14-2008, 03:26 PM
Hi folks!

In light of the fact that Whisperwind is a high pop server, we're planning to move to a lower pop server for our next event. We don't want the same problem we've had with folks unable to log on for the march because of the queue.

We were amazed and inspired with the amount of folks we got for the New Years march, but we could have had many more if more folks had been able to log in.

I'll be recreating the RP Revolution guild as well as our tabard (since it is now associated with the march - besides, I've grown fond of the "angry hamster" (hey and some reporters even got the connection of scroll = Constitution) and LettuceBFree on another server, and some members are willing to move their higher level characters to help us level up.

We've been talking about Vek'nilash, but before any of our members actually pay money to move, I wanted to get everyone's input. So, what server, folks?

Here's the requirements:

Low to medium population (medium might be better because it will have a better economy)
PvE (Normal)

As for the guild on Whisperwind at least as long as the folks who are regularly adventuring there want me to.

I'd also like to see someone start up a Horde guild on the same server we choose, as I loved the idea of the Alliance and Horde marching together under Ron Paul's banner. Unfortunately the press info mostly mentioned the Alliance guild so they didn't get enough folks to join the RP Horde guild.

DeadtoSin
01-14-2008, 03:36 PM
Do Aggamaggan. It has some really cool people there. I just started with some of my friends on there as Ally.

DeadtoSin
01-14-2008, 03:37 PM
Oh wait, you guys wanted PvE.. Yeah, I guess Aggamaggan isn't a good choice then.

EvilEngineer
01-14-2008, 03:49 PM
Guys, I've heard more negative reactions from this event than positives. Please do not do this on anything but an almost empty server... seriously. The only positives are from pre-existing RP supporters, which no offense we don't really need to do that for them, we need NEW supporters.

whereishelpicon
01-15-2008, 02:09 PM
Vek'Nilash is good, I've got a 49 on that server. And some friends who are 70s.

ClockwiseSpark
01-19-2008, 02:23 PM
I now have a Paulrevered on Vek'Nilash in case we do another event.

lemur
01-20-2008, 03:12 AM
Okay, Vek'nilash it is - I've already recreated LettuceBFree there, and now I'll make it official.

Maverick
01-20-2008, 03:14 AM
So yeah, I read the thread title and thought the RP forums were moving to another server. D'oh.

ClockwiseSpark
01-20-2008, 03:33 AM
So yeah, I read the thread title and thought the RP forums were moving to another server. D'oh.

Well Fred Thompson doesn't need his server anymore, maybe we could move over there :p

HollyforRP
01-21-2008, 05:33 PM
I made RP Revolution guild on low-medium populated server Dune Maul.

It could use some more members because I made it today.

Team: Horde.

whereishelpicon
01-21-2008, 09:20 PM
Okay, Vek'nilash it is - I've already recreated LettuceBFree there, and now I'll make it official.

I added you to friends so if I see you on sometime (hopefully soon) I'll help ya out with anything you need.

lemur
01-22-2008, 11:06 AM
Fabulous! What's your character on that server?

lemur
01-22-2008, 11:08 AM
Folks, please let me know here or by PMs who your character was on Whisperwind and who your new character is on Vek'nilash so we can coordinate. I'm going to be looking for volunteers shortly for a new event I have in mind.

Betsyross
01-22-2008, 04:32 PM
Just to remind you folks, the Vote Ron Paul (Horde) guild on low-pop pvp server Balnazaar has 191 members and I doubt there would be many issues since our guild is very popular with the other guilds on the server. For those with Horde characters who might transfer, we raid Kara, do a lot of PvP, and power leveling. -vrpbetsy