PDA

View Full Version : Anyone listen to Glen Beck's show this morning??

wfd40
01-14-2008, 03:09 PM
He was on an ABSOLUTE TEAR about the economy... and basically re-stated EVERY SINGLE ONE OF DR. PAUL's Positions (save expenditures over-seas)... I've never really listened to his show before, but caught it on AM radio while driving back from nyc. Ripped into McCain, HUCKS, GUIL, etc.. i mean, ripped...

I literally could call out his next 'talking point' after each new aspect was mentioned. When is this guy going to come out and just say to his millions of listeners... "hey, everything i just said is Ron Paul's message point for point. If you want to have a future in this country, you all better vote for him"

Anyone else catch this?

hillertexas
01-14-2008, 03:09 PM
No I didn't see it.
Did he say "Ron Paul" at all?

RonPaul_SantaMonica
01-14-2008, 03:11 PM
John Mauldin put out a e-letter saying the same thing. No mention of Dr. Paul. Emailed him asking why.

These morons do not have the balls to do the right thing.

wfd40
01-14-2008, 03:12 PM
not before i lost reception... could have, not sure? Anyone catch the full segment?

Eitherway, Beck described exactly what dr. paul's been talking about quite succinctly.. I was actually quite impressed by his altogether easy to understand analysis.

Sandy
01-14-2008, 03:19 PM
John Mauldin put out a e-letter saying the same thing. No mention of Dr. Paul. Emailed him asking why.

These morons do not have the balls to do the right thing.

They want to keep their current jobs too much.

RonPaulVolunteer
01-14-2008, 03:21 PM
He IS mentioning Ron Paul... Read (listen?) between the lines...

jrich4rpaul
His book is even more dead-on like Ron Paul's policy, with the exception of maybe a few views on terrorism.

jcizzle
Beck will never put Ron's name out there because he vehemently disagrees with him on foreign policy. His interview with Paul was fair, and you can tell he really does respect him on domestic issues.

akijikan
01-14-2008, 03:25 PM
Beck will never put Ron's name out there because he vehemently disagrees with him on foreign policy. His interview with Paul was fair, and you can tell he really does respect him on domestic issues.

I wouldn't say never. He did have him on for an full hour on his TV show. And when he was discussing the Menu of Pain with the GAO Accountant General he did say "Ron Paul seems to be the only presidential candidate even talking about the need to cut spending" (paraphrased, but he used RP's name).

I think with some prodding we could get him to use RP's name more often in these situations. If you tune in and he has a show going on like this morning....CALL IN! Say "Hey! You know who would take care of all that. Say his name bitch!" Okay don't say bitch. But you get the idea.

WilliamC
01-14-2008, 03:25 PM
On his TV show last Friday he interviewed Comptroller General David Walker about this and he DID mention that no one in Washington, except Ron Paul, was willing to talk about it.

video here

http://prisonplanet.com/articles/january2008/110108_armageddon.htm

I sent him a thank you email for that.

rollingpig
01-14-2008, 03:26 PM
we need to get RP and David Walker together on a show

Broadlighter
01-14-2008, 03:29 PM
When Glenn Beck had Ron Paul on his show he agreed completely with him on economics, so much he wanted to kiss him.

The only differences are on the war.

There are still too many who call themselves conservatives that refuse to get the connection between war and economics.

wfd40
01-14-2008, 03:32 PM
On his TV show last Friday he interviewed Comptroller General David Walker about this and he DID mention that no one in Washington, except Ron Paul, was willing to talk about it.

video here

nice find!

Seriously though.. Beck literally parroted Paul's entire economic prognosis... At some point he has to say that there is only one person running for president that discusses/understands! such right??

I mean, how long can he keep a charade like that going?? 2million plus people listen to him every day right... at some point, he's gonna have to connect all of his ideas to Paul right?

WilliamC
01-14-2008, 03:33 PM
we need to get RP and David Walker together on a show

Excellent idea!

send this one to the campaign!

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/contact/form

Lord Xar
01-14-2008, 03:46 PM
He IS mentioning Ron Paul... Read (listen?) between the lines...

nope. everyday listeners are not smart enough to get it... they are not. They will NOT read between the lines because they don't know Ron Paul's message well enough to make the connection....

He needs to just come out and say it.

billjarrett
01-14-2008, 03:47 PM

video here

I've been doing everything in my power to get this video viral. I don't see how anyone in our country can watch this and not feel ANGRY.

jake
01-14-2008, 03:48 PM
Until Beck realizes how the Economy and the "War on Terror" are tightly intertwined, he will not be able to come around to Ron Paul's style of thinking

free.alive
01-14-2008, 03:51 PM
He's Mormon, and he's endorsing Romney because religious affiliation is more important than policy, voting record, philosophy and ideas.

dsentell
01-14-2008, 03:58 PM
nope. everyday listeners are not smart enough to get it... they are not. They will NOT read between the lines because they don't know Ron Paul's message well enough to make the connection....

He needs to just come out and say it.

Exactly!

We cannot rely on people reading between the lines. We want Beck to say it, but he won't because he is apparently supporting Mitt . . . :(

brutus1
01-14-2008, 04:01 PM

video here

Funny thing is Mike Gravel mentioned in months ago in the Democratic primary debates, but no one ever paid him any mind. Honestly though, who the fuck doesn't go to the GAO executive to figure this shit out for their race? Ugh, incompetent for rather listening to their advisers.

RadioDJforPaul
01-14-2008, 04:14 PM
Beck is a Romney guy. I even heard Glenn say on a recent show that he didnt even like Ron Paul.

familydog
01-14-2008, 04:34 PM
For a long time he has talked about the declining dollar, big spending, printing money, etc, but rarely gives props to Paul. This isn't really anything new.