PDA

View Full Version : Remember her?....

hillertexas
01-14-2008, 02:59 PM
http://a405.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/83/l_0fb0eb6e8dc5168bfb8102d36420f79c.jpg

Help with her friend's chip-in!
http://curtis.chipin.com/help-curtis-canvass-sc

"Curtis is a good friend of mine who is committed to getting Ron Paul into the white house. Would you please help him continue his efforts in SC?"

Hello everyone, my name is Curtis Fenimore (aka Sovereign Curtis, the Free Revolutionist).
http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh68/FreeRevolutionist/PEACE3.jpg
I am a professional outside salesman committed to doing everything I can to make sure Dr Ron Paul is the next president of the United States of America.

I've just returned home to North Carolina after spending TWO MONTHS going door to door in New Hampshire as a volunteer for the Ron Paul campaign.
I estimate that I knocked 6000+ doors, talked to 1400+ voters and distributed who knows how many slim jims, flyers, signs, bumper stickers, dvds, etc.
I learned many lessons in New Hampshire, and consider the time I spent there incredibly worthwhile.

During my career as an outside salesman I have spent quite a bit of time working in and around Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. Representatives from the SC campaign HQ have asked me to continue to volunteer in SC when I get back from New Hampshire. They are in real need of volunteers to contact voters all over the state. I would very much like to apply the lessons I've learned in New Hampshire to South Carolina. But for that, I need your help. I'm without a source of income and already in debt from my adventure up north. If I'm to spend any real time in South Carolina, I need the help of other Ron Paul supporters. Please consider making a donation to keep gas in my tank, food in my belly, and debt collectors off my heels. In return I will continue to give 110% of my effort to the Revolution, knocking doors during the day, making calls at night, 7 days a week. Thank you so very much, I appreciate any help you can spare.

Here is a video of me in action in New Hampshire, shot and aired LIVE by, of all networks, FoxNews! Caroline tried to throw me a curveball, but I feel I handled it quite well!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zse99AN5e7U

Endorsements from my work in New Hampshire

Hi,
My name is Vijay Boyapati and I'm Director of Operation Live Free or Die. I'd like to ask for you help in supporting Curtis' canvassing efforts. He's proved to be very effective at spreading Dr Paul's message of freedom, peace and prosperity. I have witnessed this first hand, as he spent a week living with me.

sincerely,
Vijay Boyapati.

What are people saying?

Keep up the good work! Paul
*Paul Chambers
Sure appreciate your devotion to helping to preserve our liberty!!
* Tom Morris

Thank you for the hard work Curtis!
* Melinda Sanchez

Curtis, keep spreading the word! --Joe (ncfusion)
* William Stokes

keep on truckin curtis, you can't leave, ill carry you around door to door if i have to!! Roxi
* Tulsa To New Hampshire

Hi Curtis, Heard about you from one of the members in NC Triangle Meetup 52 (Raleigh). Keep up the good work ! alan
* Alan Soutter

You are a true patriot!
* Michael Nelson

Curtis --- Be a great example for us and the message will change hearts and minds. Thanks --- Ted
* Todd Eiles

Curtis- I'm the guy who captured and posted your interview. I normally don't give to side projects and as it's December and almost the 16th I know like many people we're all trying to save every nickle. But I believe in the power of door to door campaigning and since you've given yourself over to it full time, I'm chipping in $5. If everyone who watched the video of you did so, you'd be set bill wise, and no one would go broke over the cost of a fancy coffee drink. FUKuVicom, a.k.a. Revolutn
* Charles LoBue

keep fighting the good fight
* Thomas Ginavan

Thank You All!

hillertexas
01-14-2008, 03:06 PM
bump

aknappjr
01-14-2008, 03:52 PM
I went canvasing with Curtis in NH and he's a professional. I donated to him.

hillertexas
01-14-2008, 07:47 PM
bump

constituent
01-14-2008, 08:02 PM
that's awesome! i'm overdrafted right now, or i'd donate... man, that's awesome!

certainly hope all works out well for him!

tikwanleap
01-14-2008, 08:15 PM
donated.

JohnnyWrath
01-15-2008, 01:52 AM
We need these kind of people on the ground....if you can't be there in person to help out....consider donating a little to help this patriot out.

Mark
01-16-2008, 04:15 AM
Foot Soldiers RULE!

frasu
01-16-2008, 06:13 AM
bump

lastnymleft
01-16-2008, 09:19 AM
Come on, folk! I see 7 donors putting in $75 total. ~$11 each. He's not a beggar in the street; he's a guy that's given up a full-time job to work full-time for liberty! We want him on the job, but at this rate, you've only covered about three hours of his lost time. Step up, and dig deep.

tommyzDad
01-16-2008, 09:20 AM
Gotta wait for payday, this Friday.

Sovereign Curtis
07-16-2011, 10:31 AM
Oh wow! I googled my name and chip-in, because I'm looking for my legal defense chip-in, and this comes up! I had no clue it existed!

Thank you to everyone who donated! Not only did I spend two months in NH, but with everyone's support I spent a couple/few more weeks in SC, then made my way down to Atlanta (where I offered to knock anyone's list for one day for $100). I caught a cold the day before Super Tuesday, so I peaced out of Georgia w/o working the poll.

It was invigorating, exciting, adventurous! And it (going door to door for Ron Paul) pretty much ruined me for sales (how can you follow that?!)!

THANK YOU!

hillertexas
07-16-2011, 01:03 PM
Oh wow! I googled my name and chip-in, because I'm looking for my legal defense chip-in, and this comes up! I had no clue it existed!

Thank you to everyone who donated! Not only did I spend two months in NH, but with everyone's support I spent a couple/few more weeks in SC, then made my way down to Atlanta (where I offered to knock anyone's list for one day for $100). I caught a cold the day before Super Tuesday, so I peaced out of Georgia w/o working the poll.

It was invigorating, exciting, adventurous! And it (going door to door for Ron Paul) pretty much ruined me for sales (how can you follow that?!)!

THANK YOU!

:)