PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul's remarks on Austrian Fiscal Policy

ronpaulhawaii
07-25-2007, 05:41 AM
RP spoke today about fiscal policies and referred to the Austrian Model of Economic Recovery

Sorry guys, I just used that to to try to scare off the trolls. :(

In another life I explored USENET. I have seen plenty of these malcontents. They run in gaggles and eventually get cooked. They best way to get rid of them is to completely ignore them. Do not respond to their threads in any way. Do not start other threads to complain about them or respond to threads complaining about them. They start those, also

Just flag them.

If you are the sensitive type, you can put them on your ignore list, but be aware that they and their gaggle will nameshift multiple times before giving up. If you click on an offensive link, hit the back button, close your eyes, and give thanks that you are not a slave in China. IMHO a troll invasion doesn't even raise a blip on the "trouble with the world" radar.

And quite frankly, anyone who is "worried" about visitors and newbies seeing this commonplace occurance is kind of a "newbie" themselves, No offense meant :o If no-one responds, any rational newbie will see plenty of valid threads with lots of activity, and a bunch of sensational BS with no activity. What conclusion do you think they will reach?

Trolls play a game where they count replies and in their miniscule minds they think the one with the most wins. For all we know, we could be in the middle of a competition between two (or more) gaggles. Just flag and ignore, they will either go away... or be converted by truth of Dr. Paul's msg:D

They are like graffiti vandals, try as might, you can't stop them without affecting everyones liberty. Just flag and ignore. Yes, as they get desperate they will go after existing threads (less points?). Just flag and ignore. The admins know how to deal with this, if you want to help them,

just flag and ignore.

</rant>

m