PDA

View Full Version : Kucinich's plan to bypass Mainstream Media

spacebetween
01-14-2008, 02:40 PM
Has anyone else seen this? I did a search, and didn't find anything relevant to this.

After being silenced by the mainstream media, Kucinich is going viral (http://www.freewebs.com/geout/mirror.htm)

Here's the email the Kucinich campaign sent out:

The mass media cut Dennis Kucinich out of the televised debates in Iowa and again in New Hampshire. And now - after inviting Dennis to participate in the NBC/MSNBC debate in Las Vegas on Tuesday, the invitation was taken away … TAKEN AWAY!!

We are fighting this exclusion on many fronts because we want you and the rest of America to hear Dennis on Tuesday.

We are hiring a special TV engineering truck that can send Dennis’ broadcasts to all the TV and radio stations around Nevada and the rest of the country. We will even be doing a live webcast. Dennis’ voice will not be silenced.

Please help us take back the airwaves. Give the American people something better to watch on Tuesday night. Help them hear the truth.

Thank you for your support.

Strength through Peace,
The Kucinich Campaign

Does this sound efficient? Possible? Could RP do the same?

2young2vote
01-14-2008, 02:45 PM
How does that "Truck" send the broadcasts all over the country? Won't they need to buy time on channels?

I would vote for Kucinich second to Ron because he would destroy America quickly and silently while the rest want to continue the torture slowly.

j0ew00ds
01-14-2008, 02:47 PM
How does that "Truck" send the broadcasts all over the country? Won't they need to buy time on channels?

I would vote for Kucinich second to Ron because he would destroy America quickly and silently while the rest want to continue the torture slowly.

LOL! :D

robert4rp08
01-14-2008, 03:48 PM
Interesting. How would that work? Is he just transmitting the video feed to every tv/radio station in hopes that someone will air it live?

Eponym_mi
01-14-2008, 03:54 PM
OMG Kucinich is broadcasting back to the mothership!:D

Shink
01-14-2008, 03:57 PM

I understand the lightheartedness you intended with your comment, but their's nothing wrong with admitting seeing a UFO. I saw one back in Fort Bragg when I was in the Army.

joe77
01-14-2008, 03:57 PM
Has anyone else seen this? I did a search, and didn't find anything relevant to this.

After being silenced by the mainstream media, Kucinich is going viral (http://www.freewebs.com/geout/mirror.htm)

Here's the email the Kucinich campaign sent out:

Does this sound efficient? Possible? Could RP do the same?

It's a great idea but you can only reach so many of the same demographic.

I say go for it! As far as ron paul he don't need to hire anyone. We are his staff he has 100,000 videos online

The mainstream meadia needs to be dealt with!

rollingpig
01-14-2008, 03:58 PM
i wish we can broadcast directly into the brains of sheeps..

Falseflagop
01-14-2008, 04:02 PM
The exclusion is because they FEAR what he has to say. Never heard what happened to his brotehr that died, a mystery. I bet these crooks were sending a message imho and NOW HE WANTS PAY BACK !

syborius
01-14-2008, 04:31 PM

hahahaha.. The establishment has angered the Vulcan with illogical argumentation. :D

affa
01-14-2008, 05:59 PM
consider this: the UFO smear on Kucinich is not all that different from the smear on Ron Paul. Stop continuing the smear here and rather consider the reasons for why he was smeared - he too speaks out against the system. You may not agree with his policies, but they come from the heart - just like Dr. Ron Paul's.

Also - remember that UFO only means 'unidentified flying object'. I can see a kite and call it a UFO if I'm not sure what it is. It does NOT mean he thinks he saw aliens, just that he is not sure what he saw. How is it crazy to admit you don't know what you saw? He has never stated he saw an alien spacecraft, only that he saw something unidentified.

barbz
01-14-2008, 06:05 PM
Looks like he's back in!

http://www.lasvegasnow.com/global/story.asp?s=7622444

CountryboyRonPaul
01-14-2008, 06:24 PM
I've seen a couple UFOs, don't remember ever being made fun of for admitting it.

I don't see why Kucinich is any less credible for admitting to that.