PDA

View Full Version : Where is Ron Paul?

WilliamC
01-14-2008, 02:08 PM
Think about this folks....

Last week Ron Paul was on Laura Ingrahm, Wolf Blitzer, and of course the SC debates...

To me and many others he sounded different....

He went on the offensive, he didn't let himself be cut off, he didn't let the moderators control the topics....

on Wolf Blitzer he specifically asked for the grassroots to send in suggestions...

now he isn't being seen as much in public these past few days...

Maybe, just maybe, Ron Paul has gotten the message that so many have sent him...

Maybe, just maybe, he's realized that he has gotten the message out and it's time to change tactics...

Maybe, just maybe, Ron Paul is, even as we type, retooling his speaking style, getting debate coaching, polishing the message, perfecting his delivery...

Maybe, just maybe, he's going to come out hard, heavy, and on the offensive...

Maybe, just maybe, he's going to directly attack the other candidates on their records...

Maybe, just maybe, he's going to take charge, step up, and lead this rEVOLution to victory!

That's what I'm hoping for, as I get ready to start canvassing my precinct.

billjarrett
01-14-2008, 02:12 PM
Looks like he's hanging out in Nevada at the moment

Jan 14
Ron Paul Speech, Q & A, and Meet and Greet
Comma Coffee, 312 S. Carson St, Carson City, NV 89701
3 - 4 PM PT

Jan 15
Campaign Events
Las Vegas, NV
Media opportunities and business luncheon

Dlynne
01-14-2008, 02:13 PM
If these maybes turn out to be the case, he will get every last cent that I can donate or raise for him. One can only pray. ;)

hcbrand
01-14-2008, 02:16 PM
It's seems like MSM dropped him after the newsletter incident. We need a double digit showing in MI and NV to get their attention. But, I'm with you on prepping Dr Paul for a new offensive could the spark we need to reignite supporters.

CareerTech1
01-14-2008, 03:13 PM
click here Where's Ron Paul AT?????? (http://www.giveproductions.com/AndrewFlint-WheresRonPaulAt.mp3)

Sematary
01-14-2008, 03:29 PM
Think about this folks....

Last week Ron Paul was on Laura Ingrahm, Wolf Blitzer, and of course the SC debates...

To me and many others he sounded different....

He went on the offensive, he didn't let himself be cut off, he didn't let the moderators control the topics....

on Wolf Blitzer he specifically asked for the grassroots to send in suggestions...

now he isn't being seen as much in public these past few days...

Maybe, just maybe, Ron Paul has gotten the message that so many have sent him...

Maybe, just maybe, he's realized that he has gotten the message out and it's time to change tactics...

Maybe, just maybe, Ron Paul is, even as we type, retooling his speaking style, getting debate coaching, polishing the message, perfecting his delivery...

Maybe, just maybe, he's going to come out hard, heavy, and on the offensive...

Maybe, just maybe, he's going to directly attack the other candidates on their records...

Maybe, just maybe, he's going to take charge, step up, and lead this rEVOLution to victory!

That's what I'm hoping for, as I get ready to start canvassing my precinct.

There is one "maybe" here that is perhaps the MOST important.
That would be this one:

The time has come for him to lead us to victory. He HAS to come out stronger and more determined than ever and he needs to lead us. I agree with him on about 99% of everything he has to say but in the end, every movement, every effort - every government, every nation, NEEDS a leader. So - it is time for Ron to show us that he IS the leader that THIS NATION needs.

RickyJ
01-14-2008, 03:30 PM
Maybe he is taking a break. The guy deserves to take one. I'm sure he needs it. I'm sure he will be back in action soon.

Dlynne
01-14-2008, 03:34 PM
Sematary....I am so happy to see you back in the forum! Can I call you later this evening? Send me a PM.

Dlynne in Houston