PDA

View Full Version : The Grassroots Show

Ben Elliott
01-14-2008, 02:03 PM
Hey guys.

I see many people taking time out of their lives in order to gain support for Ron Paul. We all notice the urgency of his Presidency. Why else are we here? This man deserves to be President and hopefully I will do my part in order for him to succeed.

The one thing that gives Ron Paul the power that he currently has is the grassroots. It was the supporters who urged him that the time was right for a Ron Paul Presidency. It was us who money-bombed him to kingdom come, putting him on the map and contending with so called front runners. We are the ones waving signs, chasing down pundits, and singing songs for the man. We are the only ones that can truly win him the Presidency.

That is why I am organizing community supported show that will be a conduit for the flow of information within this community. There are powerful ideas that have come from this collection of creative people yet many of their voices are left without anyone hearing. Individuals within this Revolution can broadcast themselves throughout the whole revolution and beyond with this show. Each person will have a hand in making our presence heard throughout the country.

Send your comments, ideas, and proposals to thegrassrootsshow@gmail.com. Keep the emails coming. Send links to videos that you’ve uploaded and want to be put on the show. The best ideas will be broadcast throughout the whole community, and once the website gets started, the whole community will vote on their favorite videos. Individual’s videos will be the driving force of the show. This show will be Revolution driven. Every person must be involved to make the show great.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9MsVwFCRos

If you have advice for the show, or would like to work on the show officially, send an email with your proposals in the subject. If you are part of a meet-up, state which meet-up you’re from. Make sure to put the name you would like to have said for the show.

This show will be exclusively available on the website once it is up. I am looking for a social media driven website, where videos and community activities are done straight on the site. The most popular videos will make it on the show. But of course, the stray video with a good idea will be shown just as frequently.

If you like what you see, donate to the ChipIn in order to fund the content. If you enjoyed the show help keep it alive by donating. Even 5 bucks will help do wonders.

http://thegrassrootsshow.chipin.com/the-grassroots-show

This thread will be the main focus of suggestions and ideas for the show. The Ronpaulforums.com can have a major force in the production of the show.

If you guys want something on the show, just email.

Thanks guys, and keep the Revolution alive.

Ben Elliott
01-14-2008, 02:11 PM
bump for hope!

Ben Elliott
01-14-2008, 02:30 PM
bump.

Ben Elliott
01-15-2008, 01:47 AM
The next episode should be in circulation over the next few days. This time we have a few more people sending in videos.

Send in comments for the next show at the email above.

Kotin
01-15-2008, 01:49 AM
bump

thanks!!!

jasonjasonjason1
01-15-2008, 01:57 AM
aa

Ben Elliott
01-15-2008, 02:00 AM
Thanks for all the support guys. I'm trying my best to make this a group effort. My face will barely be on the show once this becomes big. This will be the voice the Revolution is looking for.

So if you want to help out with the show, make sure to contribute some advice.

jasonjasonjason1
01-15-2008, 02:05 AM
aa

Ben Elliott
01-15-2008, 02:12 AM
You've hit on a great idea. That's what I was hoping for this show. We're so focused on the campaign and what the campaign is doing and how the campaign is spending money, why not focus on what gave Ron Paul name recognition in the first place. The Revolution!

If any of you guys would like to talk about something on the show make a video or write something that'll fit well into the show.

Ben Elliott
01-15-2008, 11:48 AM
Last call for submissions for the new episode. It'll start production within a day.

Ben Elliott
01-15-2008, 01:04 PM
bump

Ben Elliott
01-15-2008, 11:40 PM
bumps.