PDA

View Full Version : NAACP Endorses Ron Paul! [moderator - info is false]

VoluntaryMan
01-14-2008, 01:59 PM
Has anyone contacted Nelson Linder, and requested an official endorsement?

LibertyBrews
01-14-2008, 02:02 PM
Why?

Sey.Naci
01-14-2008, 02:04 PM
There's just nothing like a misleading thread title, now is there?

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
I could be wrong but I believe the NAACP is a non-profit organization thus they cannot give an official endorsement to any candidate. I know they have really stretched that in the past but to my knowledge they have never come right out and endorsed a candidate. I agree that this would be great but I just dont see it happening.

Stealth4
Has anyone contacted Nelson Linder, and requested an official endorsement?

Change your misleading title NOW!

BLS
01-14-2008, 02:07 PM
Change your misleading title NOW!

That's alot nicer than what was going to come out of my keyboard. :mad:

austin356
01-14-2008, 02:09 PM
1 Star for deception.

ionlyknowy
01-14-2008, 02:12 PM
I saw the thread title and was like "HAHA na na na na hey hey hey good bye"

To make up for this huge let down, YOU now must call the NAACP to ask for an endorsement.

If they say no, then at least you can say that you tried to make your thread title true.

ambiguousscion
01-14-2008, 02:12 PM
HELLO... This is the Republican Primary anyway, many Republicans don't care all that much about the NAACP since they've cried wolf on so many situations that were false.

VoluntaryMan
01-14-2008, 02:16 PM
It was supposed to be a question mark: "NAACU Endorses Ron Paul?"

I was wondering if anyone has followed up with Nelson Linder for a possible endorsement. I encourage the moderate to change the title accordingly, since I dopn't seem to have access to it. My intention was not to mislead, but to suggest a course of action.

austin356
01-14-2008, 02:16 PM
HELLO... This is the Republican Primary anyway, many Republicans don't care all that much about the NAACP since they've cried wolf on so many situations that were false.

Yea, but know with allegations of racism, combined with Ron's stance on certain important bills and the civil war, their endorsement would go along way.

Granat
01-14-2008, 02:20 PM
1 Star for deception.

5 stars for freedom...

VoluntaryMan
I saw the thread title and was like "HAHA na na na na hey hey hey good bye"

To make up for this huge let down, YOU now must call the NAACP to ask for an endorsement.

If they say no, then at least you can say that you tried to make your thread title true.

Sorry. If I were affiliated with the official campaign, that is exactly what I would do. I would contact Mr. Linder, anyway. It's a suggestion, not a deception.

LibertyBrews
Obviously every time someone smears somebody as a racist, one have to have some self righteous black dude saying it ain't so, that's what you're saying?

VoluntaryMan
01-14-2008, 02:38 PM
Obviously every time someone smears somebody as a racist, one have to have some self righteous black dude saying it ain't so, that's what you're saying?

If you're a Presidential candidate, and you're falsely accused of something, it doesn't hurt to have your supposed victim exonerate you.

libertythor
01-14-2008, 02:52 PM
:mad: Just put a thread in the campaign suggestion box that they seek his endorsement.

VoluntaryMan
01-14-2008, 03:06 PM
:mad: Just put a thread in the campaign suggestion box that they seek his endorsement.

Duly noted, but drumming up support for a suggestion, in my view, is more likely to increase its impact.