PDA

View Full Version : EVERYONE who says THE CAMPAIGN IS INCOMPETENT:

jrich4rpaul
01-14-2008, 01:49 PM
Stop complaining and become the campaign:
http://voters.ronpaul2008.com

Dlynne
01-14-2008, 01:55 PM
Although I understand your point -- and it is a good one -- Grassroots cannot "become the campaign." When a radio show announces Ron Paul will be on the show, and Ron Paul doesn't appear, Grassroots cannot do much about that, yet millions of people will hear about it. Grassroots cannot help Ron Paul package the message at debates and tv/radio apperances so the everyday masses understand what he is saying. And, most obviously, Grassroots cannot effectively liaison with the media.

ItsTime
01-14-2008, 02:00 PM
you really thought MSM would give Paul a fair shake. It is not because he does not show up.

So have you heard any MSM about the Austin President of the NAACP coming to Ron Pauls defense?

Everyone should sign up and do what they can. MSM will not be helpful.

Although I understand your point -- and it is a good one -- Grassroots cannot "become the campaign." When a radio show announces Ron Paul will be on the show, and Ron Paul doesn't appear, Grassroots cannot do much about that, yet millions of people will hear about it. Grassroots cannot help Ron Paul package the message at debates and tv/radio apperances so the everyday masses understand what he is saying. And, most obviously, Grassroots cannot effectively liaison with the media.

mosquitobite
01-14-2008, 02:03 PM
:mad: Who the hell gave this thread one star - seriously!?

Now I'm fucking pissed!! :mad:

The OP is right. If you take offense to what he's saying - you're part of the problem!!! Stop blaming HQ because you're too scared to fight for your own damn freedom! You think someone is just going to GIVE this to you?

I'm really getting sick of the entitlement mentality around here. :(

jrich4rpaul
01-14-2008, 02:04 PM

You took what I said way too literally.

Becoming a precinct leader, you have soul responsibility of talking to 1,000 voters about Ron Paul, informing them on the issues, and helping them get to the polls.

Are we scheduling Ron Paul on Glenn Beck? No, but doing the above seems pretty campaign-like to me.

smartguy911
01-14-2008, 02:04 PM
:mad: Who the hell gave this thread one star - seriously!?

Now I'm fucking pissed!! :mad:

The OP is right. If you take offense to what he's saying - you're part of the problem!!! Stop blaming HQ because you're too scared to fight for your own damn freedom! You think someone is just going to GIVE this to you?

I'm really getting sick of the entitlement mentality around here. :(

relax sir..be happy :D

mosquitobite
01-14-2008, 02:08 PM
relax sir..be happy :D

pregnant "she"

so perhaps my emotions overcame me just a bit... :o

ambiguousscion
01-14-2008, 02:16 PM
The MSM doesn't exclude Paul, both Boortz and Clark Howard (two very popular Republican targetted radio programs) offered to have RP on... the campaign declined.

WilliamC
01-14-2008, 02:19 PM
pregnant "she"

so perhaps my emotions overcame me just a bit... :o

Ice cream, ice cream, i c e c r e a m....

....and chocolate, chocolate, c h o c o l a t e....

better now :)

Quantumystic
01-14-2008, 02:32 PM
Umm... we only raise the money.

The decisions on how it's spent lie exclusively with the official campaign. That's what most people have issues with. A number of poor-quality tv commercials, for starters. The impression comes across that nobody in HQ has a sense of high quality video production.

An example: I threw this together in a few hours as a "rough concept"
http://www.naturesfarmfresh.com/WestWingPaul.swf

hopeful
01-14-2008, 02:36 PM

We can effectively liaison with the PUBLIC. This what I think the original poster was implying. So....let's all get off our asses (myself included) and start canvassing and get the word out!

on second thought.........THAT SOUNDS LIKE WORK

btw......I give this post 4 stars:)