PDA

View Full Version : Creating Funds...

mcgraw_wv
01-14-2008, 01:40 PM
I just came up with a Free Market way to create funds for Ron Paul. If we use the stock market to generate funds, we can all create extra funds to donate to the campaign and the various efforts around the nation.

The idea, is to pick a stock, we ALL buy into, the stock should be a cheap 1.00 - 5.00 stock... we all buy as much as we can, and then the market activity will generate more investors... this will raise the price, and then we sell... We then take these profits and send some cash to RP!

For example: Vonage, trading in at 2.00 right now.

If you had 2,000, you could buy 1000 shares. If we all bought in, the price would go up, for every cent it goes up you make 10.00. If the stock goes up 10 cents, we make 100.00 and if it goes up a dollar.. we all make 1000.00.

Group day trading has been around forever, see Mad Money, they all buy adn sell what Jim Cramer says and that stock will always perform well based on a huge buy call from Mad Money.

This is the Ultimate Free market plan to generate funds, to fund the revolution.

What does everyone think?

Now, please do not think I am a Pro, and can offer real advice for your investment purposes, I would never recommend putting your retirement or any nest egg at risk. Investing in the Stock market is a risk... etc etc...

mcgraw_wv
01-14-2008, 01:43 PM
It's like a money bomb, using all of our monetary power to cause an effect that will generate our ability to spread the message.

Grandson of Liberty
01-14-2008, 01:44 PM
fairly certain this is illegal.

ThomasJ
01-14-2008, 01:45 PM
Correct me if I am wrong but I believe there is some regulations against just this sort of thing.

It may be illegal at the moment.

If you want to make money in this market I would suggest a large Short position for US stocks. Buy overseas commodities etc...

Dlynne
01-14-2008, 01:46 PM
Here is another free market way to create funds for Ron Paul:

His campaign announces the the name sof new and professional staff it has hired to turn around the campaign, and gives an outline of the new winning strategy. Finally, the campaign announces the name of the newly-hired, professional and experienced media coordinator who understands about scheduling and promoting media events and then appearing at them.

mcgraw_wv
01-14-2008, 01:48 PM
Here is another free market way to create funds for Ron Paul:

His campaign announces the the name of new and professional staff it has hired to turn around the campaign, and gives an outline of the new winning strategy. Finally, the campaign announces the name of the newly-hired, professional and experienced media coordinator who understands about scheduling and promoting media events and then appearing at them.

First off... LOL

How is this illegal?
Jim Cramer says on his show I would buy XXXX stock... then everyone who watches that show goes and buys it... Becuase the next morning before the market even opens, the named stock is asking for 10-15% more than it closed last night...

Is that not the same thing?