PDA

View Full Version : 2008 Elections WILL be cancelled

UKLooney
01-14-2008, 12:11 PM
Feck, this is an old radio show from the UK (Dec 20th), but what they say 3/4 in is VERY VERY SCARY (well all the way through really).

http://www.karmabanqueradio.com/podcast/TaM151207.mp3

A market crash is being planned by the powers at be, and the Ron Paul Revolution is TOO LATE. They've got Ron Paul covered, they expected it!!!
It has become clear WHY the patriot act was implemented.
The general population need to know this, so when it happens they will not be fooled into slavery.

Has Ron planned for this event?
Have YOU planned for a similar event?

God save us all......

RonPaulVolunteer
01-14-2008, 12:14 PM
If the market crashes, it should hep Ron a lot.

Jeremy
01-14-2008, 12:15 PM
If the market crashes, it should hep Ron a lot.

I don't think people are smart enough.

acptulsa
01-14-2008, 12:20 PM
Nixon tried and failed. Then he had his revenge, and we survived. Not something to look forward to, but...

Will the sheep learn the lesson this time?

liberty-rp08
01-14-2008, 12:22 PM
Denmark-based Saxo Bank has a pretty good forecasting record and says the US economy tanking in 2008 would make Ron Paul the next President.

http://english.pravda.ru/world/americas/103144-0/

Saxo Bank experts believe that oil prices will hit the level of 175 dollars per barrel in 2008, whereas grain prices will double. The U.S. and the Chinese markets will collapse by 25 and 40 percent respectively by the end of the summer of 2008. Every third of ten U.S. large building companies will go bankrupt. The British economy will also start declining.

The bank has its forecast on the new U.S. president too. The bank predicts that Ron Paul, the Texan Republican, will take the office in 2008.

Redcard
01-14-2008, 12:23 PM
Demark-based Saxo Bank has a pretty good forecasting record and says the US economy tanking in 2008 would make Ron Paul the next President.

http://english.pravda.ru/world/americas/103144-0/

And Pravda also says we've been contacted by space aliens and they have stealthily replaced world leaders.

Pravda=Soviet Weekly World News.

UKLooney
01-14-2008, 12:29 PM
Did anyone listen?

1. Ron Paul does well in the polls.
2. FORCED Market Crash.
3. Ron Paul does even better in the polls.
4. Elections canceled due to economic crisis, using Patriot Act legislation.
5. Marshal Law.
6. We're all f**ked

liberty-rp08
01-14-2008, 12:33 PM
Did anyone listen?

1. Ron Paul does well in the polls.
2. FORCED Market Crash.
3. Ron Paul does even better in the polls.
4. Elections canceled due to economic crisis, using Patriot Act legislation.
5. Marshal Law.
6. We're all f**ked

So you're saying we better all vote for Hillary or our oligarchs will make us pay?

UKLooney
01-14-2008, 12:34 PM
The crash will be engineered to be HUGE. Remember, the powers at be care not for money, they care only for CONTROL.

Redcard
01-14-2008, 12:34 PM
So you're saying we better all vote for Hillary or our oligarchs will make us pay?

No, he's saying that it's already over.

acptulsa
01-14-2008, 12:36 PM
Well, canceled elections will wake the public up. Unfortunate about the bloodshed that will ensue, but it will wake people up.

UKLooney
01-14-2008, 12:36 PM

Of course not, but we need to be prepared for every circumstance. These fuckers will stop and nothing. Do you think they want their 90 years of planning to go to waste because of us???

itsnobody
01-14-2008, 12:39 PM
This won't happen, after it doesn't happen these fools will have a new excuse "oh they changed the plan"

m72mc
01-14-2008, 12:39 PM
The crash will be engineered to be HUGE. Remember, the powers at be care not for money, they care only for CONTROL.

they wont loose money, a crash only transfers wealth to the already wealthy its not destroyed.

continue to wake up ppl, before itīs to late

Redcard
01-14-2008, 12:40 PM
So what are you suggesting we do if what you say comes to pass?

Armed rebellion?

ValidusCustodiae
01-14-2008, 12:41 PM
Heh this is just conspiracy theory nonsense, our leaders would never do anything to harm us purposely!!!

/sarcasm off

Thank you for this post. People need to WAKE THE HELL UP!

The Minister
01-14-2008, 12:44 PM
If it makes you feel better, it will end our sovereignty up here in Canada too, so you won't be alone.

Feel better?

Grandson of Liberty
01-14-2008, 12:45 PM
They won't cancel an election until enough gun laws have gone into effect.

The Second Amendment is there for a reason, and there's only one reason a government would want to take it away.

Libertytree
01-14-2008, 12:55 PM
If the markets were to truly mega crash and things got really, really bad I believe a majority of people would gladly forfeit their liberties in order to feed their family. Postponing an election would be nothing to those hardest hit who are only worried about the safety and well being of their children, just a minor inconvenience. A giant soup kitchen to those folks might even seem like a blessing from heaven.

AlbemarleNC0003
01-14-2008, 12:57 PM
Heh this is just conspiracy theory nonsense, our leaders would never do anything to harm us purposely!!!

/sarcasm off

Thank you for this post. People need to WAKE THE HELL UP!

My wife and I were sitting at a table at my high school reunion, and I kept staring at a drunken lady swigging her drink as she sat alone at a nearby table.

My wife asks, "Do you know her?"

"Yes," I sighed, "She's my old girlfriend. I understand she took to drinking right after we split up those many years ago, and I hear she hasn't been sober since."

"My God!" says my wife, "Who would think a person could go on "celebrating" that long?"

So you see, there really are 2 ways to look at everything

Who says they're intentionally being evil?

Oliver
01-14-2008, 12:58 PM
Hot Topics BS

Luft97
01-14-2008, 01:16 PM
Feck, this is an old radio show from the UK (Dec 20th), but what they say 3/4 in is VERY VERY SCARY (well all the way through really).

http://www.karmabanqueradio.com/podcast/TaM151207.mp3

A market crash is being planned by the power at be, and the Ron Paul Revolution is TOO LATE. They've got Ron Paul covered, they expected it!!!
It has become clear WHY the patriot act was implemented.
The general population need to know this, so when it happens they will not be fooled into slavery.

Has Ron planned for this event?
Have YOU planned for a similar event?

God save us all......

Oh I would not doubt it at all, Nothing would surprise me at this point. I expect them to hold on to power as long as they can.

Sometime in 1999 I don't remember when I was listening to coast to coast AM (laugh if you want but I remember it) Art had some remote viewer or psychic on I don't even remember who. This was before the primary even.

He said that he saw George Bush being the president of the United States but he also said that for some reason he did not see him winning the election. He said at the time he was confused about this but as we all know about the possibility of vote fraud now.. The only reason I remembered it was because of that and what he said next.

He also said he saw him being the last president of the United States.

I wish I could remember the date or when the show was or find a copy of the program to listen to it again but I can't :(

Anyway, who knows what is going to happen but it creeps me out a bit seeing he was right on the vote fraud part of it (or probably is at least)

jaybone
01-14-2008, 02:23 PM
They have to crash the system because people with enough money to pay the bills and go out to dinner once in a while don't sign up for the army.
A nation of broke starving wretches makes a super duper kill-everything ask no questions fighting force.

smartguy911
01-14-2008, 02:27 PM

i think they care about both. control brings more money

Goldwater Conservative
01-14-2008, 02:37 PM
I doubt this would happen for the same reason they wouldn't assassinate Dr. Paul. It would definitely wake up millions of ordinary people, many of whom would suddenly start taking conspiracy theories seriously. They (the Big Government elite) have already done untold damage to our Republic by doing it gradually, and I think that trend, a proven and resounding success (for them), will continue. No need for them to take any risks.

That said, I wonder how many people would be in favor of canceling elections if they got something in return. CNN took a poll that showed a frightening majority of college students would give up their right to vote in exchange for "free" tuition.

UKLooney
01-14-2008, 03:37 PM
I doubt this would happen for the same reason they wouldn't assassinate Dr. Paul. It would definitely wake up millions of ordinary people, many of whom would suddenly start taking conspiracy theories seriously. They (the Big Government elite) have already done untold damage to our Republic by doing it gradually, and I think that trend, a proven and resounding success (for them), will continue. No need for them to take any risks.
I very much hope you are right..

Reporter:
Mr. President, following up on Vladimir Putin for a moment, he said recently that next year, when he has to step down according to the constitution, as the president, he may become prime minister; in effect keeping power and dashing any hopes for a genuine democratic transition there ...

Bush:
I've been planning that myself.

source link (http://blog.wired.com/27bstroke6/2007/10/bush-quip-might.html)

CountryboyRonPaul
01-14-2008, 05:00 PM
If it makes you feel better, it will end our sovereignty up here in Canada too, so you won't be alone.

Feel better?

It makes me feel better that the armed Rebellion will be Continent wide ;)

CountryboyRonPaul
01-14-2008, 05:04 PM
I very much hope you are right..

Reporter:
Mr. President, following up on Vladimir Putin for a moment, he said recently that next year, when he has to step down according to the constitution, as the president, he may become prime minister; in effect keeping power and dashing any hopes for a genuine democratic transition there ...

Bush:
I've been planning that myself.

source link (http://blog.wired.com/27bstroke6/2007/10/bush-quip-might.html)

Honestly, I hope he's wrong, the longer they grab power and liberties, the longer the Fed continues to devalue the dollar, the longer they push to end national sovereignty, the harder it becomes for the USA to ever return to the vision of the founders.

allyinoh
01-14-2008, 08:30 PM
I have always thought about something happening before the election that would end up leaving Bush as a dictator type. Who knows. I guess we'll see in a few months.

But we all should be prepared just in case.

ShaneC
01-14-2008, 08:41 PM
That would make sense of all the signing statements/executive orders granting power to the Executive Branch under various "disasters". :(

Who knows for sure.