PDA

View Full Version : Politely reason with the top investors!

steve111
01-14-2008, 12:02 PM
Politely reason with the top investors!

Found http://www.gurufocus.com/InsiderBuy.php?insider=PERKINS+THOMAS+J .. it's says: Tom Gayner, George Soros, and Chris Davis are some top of NWS's top guru investors...

I started off with Tom for today since he owns a bunch: 301,850 NWS stocks!! I called his job first:

Markel Corporation
4521 Highwoods Parkway
Glen Allen, VA 23060

Email:
information@markelcorp.com

Phone:
(804) 747-0136 <------ I called this number and asked for "Tom", "Gayner right?" and they transfered me to his secretary.... I asked for his voicemail... Left a polite message asking him to watch "Outfoxed, and Freedom to Fascism" and told him NWS is now being better known as a propoganda machine and an old media tanker.... They are being boycotted, their advertisors and investors informed - and are suffering blowback. That he should pull out for financial if not moral reasons.

(800) 446-6671 (Toll Free)

Fax:
(804) 965-1600

Thomas S. Gayner

Executive Vice President and Chief Investment Officer, Markel Corporation

Elected to the board January 18, 2007

~~~~~I also called his home on his publicly listed number on zabasearch just in case his secretary screens his voicemail. Reached his wife (most likely) - she and I were cordial until I mentioned Ron Paul... then she hung up. Oh well, as long as they got the message that people are concerned about Ron Paul and about News Corps corruption. Who know's, maybe you can convince Tom to take his money out of this pro-war machine?

THOMAS S GAYNER Born 1961
10004 RIVER RD Map It Recorded: 03/01/2005
RICHMOND, VA 23233 (804) 754-1474

PS His background:
Thomas S. Gayner is executive vice president and chief investment officer of Markel Corporation, a publicly traded insurance holding company headquartered in Glen Allen, VA. Markel writes specialty insurance for three market segments: the Excess and Surplus Lines Market, the Specialty Admitted Market and the London Insurance Market. The specialty insurance market provides coverage for hard-to-place risks that do not fit the underwriting criteria of standard carriers.

Since 1990, Gayner has served as president of Markel Gayner Asset Management; he also served as a director of Markel Corporation from 1998 to 2003. Previously he had been a certified public accountant at PricewaterhouseCoopers and a vice president of Davenport & Company of Virginia.

Gayner received a B.S. degree in commerce in 1983 from the McIntire School at the University of Virginia.

Gayner serves on the Board of Directors of The Davis Funds in New York City and First Market Bank in Richmond, VA.

---------This will only work if you are respectul, informed, and reasonable. Ron Paul supports peaceful protesting like his hero Martin Luther King did.

Nicketas
01-14-2008, 01:43 PM