PDA

View Full Version : Conspiracy videos about Waco, TX

rodent
01-14-2008, 10:26 AM

Wendi
01-14-2008, 01:30 PM
I had a gut feeling it was wrong even back then... and I still felt absolutely sick when I started to see exactly how horrible the truth was. In 2002 I went to Waco and saw for myself the other side of the story. It is even more horrifying than the most "conspiratorial" video. And it was 100% preventable. :( :mad: :(

Dustancostine
01-14-2008, 01:38 PM
Where did you find the videos at?

asgardshill
01-14-2008, 01:56 PM
I don't know if Waco was as much police state as Janet Reno wanting to play cowboy. Yes David Koresh was a child-molesting nutcase and his followers deluded fools, but child molestation doesn't carry the death penalty and being a deluded fool is every American's right. A shameful chapter in law enforcement history, that.

constituent
01-14-2008, 02:13 PM
psyop on you, me and the rest.

mkultra on them.

that's conspiracy.... that's reality

seapilot
01-14-2008, 02:50 PM
I had a gut feeling it was wrong even back then... and I still felt absolutely sick when I started to see exactly how horrible the truth was. In 2002 I went to Waco and saw for myself the other side of the story. It is even more horrifying than the most "conspiratorial" video. And it was 100% preventable. :( :mad: :(

This was all under Clintons watch as was Ruby Ridge, another overstepping the bounds of Big Brother. They just left them alone no one would have died.(Realistically they were not threating to anyone but the FED) Both charges were over gun control issues.

Bush is all about attacking others that we dont see, Clinton back in the WH and it will all start again here. The 2nd amendment wont survive another Clinton presidency.

lucius
01-14-2008, 03:09 PM
WTC 1993 & OKC were shameful as well.

amy31416
01-14-2008, 03:17 PM
I don't agree with what Janet Reno did, how it was handled, but holy shite, Koresh was a bad dude. He slept with everyone from 12yr old girls to 60+yr old women. He used religion to get power within his congregation, if that's what you can call them.

He should have been thrown away in prison forever. His supporters certainly didn't deserve to die.

pcosmar
01-14-2008, 03:28 PM
I don't agree with what Janet Reno did, how it was handled, but holy shite, Koresh was a bad dude. He slept with everyone from 12yr old girls to 60+yr old women. He used religion to get power within his congregation, if that's what you can call them.

He should have been thrown away in prison forever. His supporters certainly didn't deserve to die.

You have been hearing a lot of government propaganda haven't you.

pcosmar
01-14-2008, 03:31 PM
I don't know if Waco was as much police state as Janet Reno wanting to play cowboy. Yes David Koresh was a child-molesting nutcase and his followers deluded fools, but child molestation doesn't carry the death penalty and being a deluded fool is every American's right. A shameful chapter in law enforcement history, that.

You of course have proof of that, right.
I remember hearing the allegations after the murders, but I never saw any proof myself.
The survivors were all found NOT guilty.
They dispute the claim.

Galileo Galilei
01-14-2008, 03:33 PM
WACO = We Ain't Comin' Out!

Benaiah
01-14-2008, 07:17 PM
//

Mach
02-03-2008, 09:57 PM
If you haven't seen this, watch it, it will help you to see reality........

Part 1
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4298137966377572665&q=waco&hl=en

IcyPeaceMaker
02-03-2008, 10:18 PM
Whenever the government wants to demonize anyone, the first thing they say is child-molestation. In most cases it is pure bullshot. They never had evidence of anything like that. Google Randy Weaver, too.

Airborn
02-03-2008, 10:37 PM
The government straight up murdered all those people.

Bad people or not, they got murdered.

yeh, alot of kids too. Alex Jones did a great thing by organizing and building a chuch in it's place.

Ex Post Facto
02-03-2008, 10:41 PM
I have a family member that was in the WACO assault. Fortunately he was not in the building on the day of the assault. I can tell you this, as I followed the trail religiously, and saw the defense tapes. The branch dividians were murdered by military assault, in direct violation of our constitution. To date, my family member involved in this incident, is scared to talk about anything to do with the case. Maybe it's for everyones protection, I don't know.

Dave Pedersen
02-03-2008, 10:41 PM
yeh, alot of kids too. Alex Jones did a great thing by organizing and building a chuch in it's place.

They have a detour planned to make sure the trans-Texas corridor goes right over that churchgrounds and wipes out any remembrance or evidence of that site.

driller80545
02-03-2008, 10:46 PM
No child molestation in Waco. They were investigated by CPS before the black suits showed up and nothing ever became of it. Total propoganda by gov. That church was there for years in a community that is not approving of weirdos, with no problems. They were destroyed because they kept lots of guns and some fed got afraid. I repeat, they were in the same spot for years with no troubles with anybody in a very baptist bible belt community until the feds showed up.

attackkatt
02-03-2008, 10:48 PM

Listen to the late Bill Hicks.......please

Dave Pedersen
02-03-2008, 10:53 PM
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1527751906375026224&q=randy+weaver&total=124&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=1

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1643409728923570617&q=randy+weaver&total=124&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=2

Here's Randy Weaver at Ed Brown's house describing what happened to his family.

attackkatt
02-03-2008, 10:58 PM

OMG:eek: who fed you this????

nate895
02-03-2008, 11:02 PM
I was reading Alex Jones' wikipedia entry and then worked my way around to watching a video about the Branch Davidians and Waco. When that happened, I was in the 7th grade. I watched the news every night and we used to joke around about the nutcase who thought he was Jesus, etc.

Now that I know the real truth about what happened, I feel sick. Federal authorities overstepped their power and then everyone else in the country was led to believe those people were cultish evil-doers.

The writing was on the wall about this police state back then. If I had been paying attention then, I would've known what's going on today was pretty much a certainty.

Many in the conservative movement think this was a conspiracy, or at least a violation of their civil rights. That includes many pro-war people.

attackkatt
02-03-2008, 11:11 PM
You people talk like this was Jim Jones and Peoples Temple on acid:eek:

pinkmandy
02-03-2008, 11:27 PM
Don't blame it all on Janet. Find out which female presidential candidate was giving orders to "get it over with" because she was tired of the headlines. The woman is evil.