PDA

View Full Version : Debunking The Flimflam of Income-Tax Denial

SeekLiberty
07-25-2007, 03:27 AM
At http://www.fff.org/freedom/fd0703b.asp ...

The commentary, "The Flimflam of Income-Tax Denial" by Sheldon Richman, labels (incorrectly) "what is known as the tax-protester movement" (which is only known that way from our criminal Government or tax attorneys making money from the scam) as a group of people who believe that "the government has no constitutional authority to tax wages and salaries".

Amazingly, from fff.org, this is collectivist thinking ... lumping many people into a single belief. (BTW, the movement is correctly called "The Tax Honesty movement.")

I'm in the Tax Honesty movement myself. Do I believe "the government has no constitutional authority to tax wages and salaries"?

Of course I don't! The correct question to ask is UPON WHOM?

Are you a U.S. citizen? If you are, you owe federal income taxes. If you sign a federal form saying so, you're contractually admitting you're under the jurisdiction of the United States, Inc. of D.C. If you're a foreigner, you owe it too. U.S. legal immigrant? Yes. It's a privilege to work here in the U.S.A. Are you a federal employee? Well, you definitely owe it too because it's also a privilege to serve as a public servant for WE THE PEOPLE. Are you a corporation? Well, ya gotta pay up for that privilege too. Do you live in a federal territory? Sorry, you owe the tax also if you want to live under the jurisdiction of federal lands.

BUT ... if you're a private State Citizen who trades their labor? Well, you're off the hook. :D WE THE PEOPLE don't tax the individual private labor of private State Citizens in America. That's the beauty of being a Citizen of a Free and Independent State.

If you're a private State Citizen, and you want to volunteer to pay a federal individual income tax? Go right ahead! It's voluntary. Just remember, the feds have no scrupples in telling you don't have to, or even go as far as tricking you into thinking you do.

BTW, the 2 volume documented series "The Law That Never Was" (which I have) conclusively proves the 16th Amendment wasn't properly ratified.

But THAT doesn't even matter. There is no authority granted by WE THE PEOPLE for Congress to tax private State Citizens on their private labor. Besides, that's slavery or minimumly servitude. We are Free People no matter what our criminal Government wants us to believe.

In addition, there are no laws in the Statutes for private labor to be taxed on private State Citizens either.

The secret to understanding this messed up confusion:

One needs to first understand the difference between legal terms and ordinary words used in the statutes. Once the labyrinth of the terminology of this biggest financial con ever perpetrated on Americans (besides the Federal Reserve System) is figured out, one will understand they, as private State Citizens, do not owe a federal income tax on their private labor.

Say NO to federal slavery of private State Citizens! Say NO to TRICKING private State Citizens into federal slavery! :)

Refer to "Debunking IRS Lies" here:

http://www.originalintent.org./edu/lies.php

- SL

PS: This is not legal advice. I'm not an attorney. The above is for informational purposes only from a private Citizen of the several States.

The opinions and articles expressed and posted on these Ron Paul Forums are not necessarily the opinions expressed by the Ron Paul Forums or Ron Paul.

mdh
07-25-2007, 10:13 AM
Great post.

I hate how the MSM and their friends are always calling non-payers "tax evaders", as if you can evade something of that nature! If they really wish to use the word evaders, how about IRS death-squad evaders?
And for anyone who doesn't believe in IRS death squads, go check out official information about the civilian paramilitary commando units which the IRS keeps well-trained and armed to the teeth to go slaughter people like the Browns.