PDA

View Full Version : Writing My Check to the IRS...

Leroy_Jenkems
01-14-2008, 09:59 AM
Sent off my estimate tax payment today...

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/flexshock55/IRS.jpg

I.R.S - Illicit Robbery Scam

Cytranic
01-14-2008, 10:00 AM
Let me know how your audit goes.

Ron2Win
01-14-2008, 10:01 AM
Yep, I wouldn't mess with the IRS just yet because you want to make a point.

MikeStanart
01-14-2008, 10:02 AM
Haha Nice!

asgardshill
01-14-2008, 10:03 AM
When you're booked into prison, lie to the booking officer and claim that you used to be a corrections officer. That way, you'll get a private cell and not get dumped in with the general population (your rectum will thank you for it).

(J/K - J/K)

dshields
01-14-2008, 10:04 AM
Good show!

The point is we need to start making our presence known. Paul himself encourages civil disobedience and I would call this a very MILD form of that.

Dave

Evazan
01-14-2008, 10:05 AM
I fear you are going to face the consequences of blowback. I find a very strong parallel between this and what our foreign policy is doing to the middle east.

jenninlouisiana
01-14-2008, 10:08 AM
Maybe we all need to wait until April 14th to send.

You know what gets me about those quarterly vouchers? (well, aside from the whole abolish the IRS thing....)...

The most we've had to pay is 3,000. Basically the Dh's salary is capped now and they print these vouchers based on increasing income.

So the IRS wants us to pay an extra 9,000 on top of what we already pay. If we don't pay with these vouchers, we can get penalized with fees, etc.

So they basically want to take a good 6,000 of MY MONEY and hold it until I get a refund, interest free.

It is so fucked up.

Abyss
01-14-2008, 10:20 AM
nice, and I am sure they wont care.

I mean they audit you because of that?

DealzOnWheelz
01-14-2008, 10:22 AM
YOUR FUCKING CRAZY

can anyone say AUDIT??

I wonder if they can do anything claiming some sort of "altering" of a legal document claiming you altered it in an illegal fashion, idk just wondering they allready break the law as it is so it's not too far fetched to think they can make up arguements

Leroy_Jenkems
01-14-2008, 10:28 AM
YOUR FUCKING CRAZY

can anyone say AUDIT??

I wonder if they can do anything claiming some sort of "altering" of a legal document claiming you altered it in an illegal fashion, idk just wondering they allready break the law as it is so it's not too far fetched to think they can make up arguements

Bring 'em on.

donniedark0
01-14-2008, 10:32 AM
Something tells me this is one of those things the IRS doesn't think is "cute", you've got some meat on you and you just walked into a lion's den. However, I'm still commending you for your stance against this terrible establishment, I just think it's something that has to be resolved from the top down.

slamhead
01-14-2008, 10:33 AM

LOL, that was my first thought.

Elwar
01-14-2008, 10:38 AM
I put on all of my IRS checks down in the "reason" line: Government theft

Edu
01-14-2008, 10:40 AM
http://www.givemeliberty.org/
http://www.abrrp.us/
http://www.irsdetermination.us/
http://www.commonlawvenue.net/main/Sovereign.htm

The Privileges and Immunities of a Citizen of Minnesota are completely different than those of a "citizen of the United States", see K. Tashiro v Jordan, (1927) 201 Cal. 236, 246, 256 p. 545.

Are you fully awake yet? Ever wonder why you feel like a 2nd class citizen? Do they tell you how to live and what to do?

Try this, are you a United States Government citizen? citizen of the United States Government? ("of" meaning "belonging to", "property", OWNED!!)

Have fun and spread the word....

EDIT: "and it is undisputable that the Citizens of the several States united granted limited powers to the federal government, because the people are vested with complete sovereignty. Kawananakoa v. Polybank, 205 U.S. 349, 353"

Who are these "Citizens of the several States united"? Notice the cap "C" and "S"? Do you have "complete sovereignty" over the Government? WHY NOT?

jj111
01-14-2008, 10:40 AM
I do have the feeling that the small fry whom the IRS cannot really extract much if any from in an audit, started doing this in massive numbers,
1) There would be no possible way that the IRS could possibly audit each and every of those returns AND
2) The IRS would LOSE MONEY by auditing returns that are accurate and are filed by people who don't make that much income in the first place.

Now, if you were earning a billion dollars a year, on the other extreme, it would be foolish to do such an act of civil disobedience to the IRS because you would be one big, fat, meaty prey for them to ravish. The relatively low income earners who have a clean return should have nothing to worry about, because the IRS cannot afford to go after people whom they don't expect to have a reasonable chance of extracting larger amounts of taxes and penalties compared to the cost to the government of the manpower required to implement and complete such audits on small fries.

Such large scale civil disobedience on a large scale would overwhelm the IRS with these type of messages. It would be a small but effective form of civil disobedience.

I am not condoning this, I am simply stating my opinion as to the IRS's capabilities in dealing with such civil disobedience. You of course must be prepared to accept the consequences if my analysis is wrong.

Geronimo
01-14-2008, 10:42 AM
Send them a one dollar bill and a check for the amount you owe (minus one dollar).

They love that.

AnalogDan
01-14-2008, 10:43 AM
Nice dude.

Has everyone seen Freedom to Fascism? If not, here's the highlight:

THERE IS NO LAW THAT STATES YOU MUST PAY INCOME TAXES. It's illegal to pay income tax because it is an up-apportioned tax, and not enough states ratified the law. Take 'em to court!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1656880303867390173

GeneralFreeman
01-14-2008, 10:47 AM
I do have the feeling that the small fry whom the IRS cannot really extract much if any from in an audit, started doing this in massive numbers,
1) There would be no possible way that the IRS could possibly audit each and every of those returns AND
2) The IRS would LOSE MONEY by auditing returns that are accurate and are filed by people who don't make that much income in the first place.

Now, if you were earning a billion dollars a year, on the other extreme, it would be foolish to do such an act of civil disobedience to the IRS because you would be one big, fat, meaty prey for them to ravish. The relatively low income earners who have a clean return should have nothing to worry about, because the IRS cannot afford to go after people whom they don't expect to have a reasonable chance of extracting larger amounts of taxes and penalties compared to the cost to the government of the manpower required to implement and complete such audits on small fries.

Such large scale civil disobedience on a large scale would overwhelm the IRS with these type of messages. It would be a small but effective form of civil disobedience.

I am not condoning this, I am simply stating my opinion as to the IRS's capabilities in dealing with such civil disobedience. You of course must be prepared to accept the consequences if my analysis is wrong.

hehe, i'm in.

austin356
01-14-2008, 11:12 AM

qft

good first post.

Leroy_Jenkems
01-14-2008, 11:12 AM
Here's one example: The company I am currently employed with (a small, family business) did $13.5 million in gross revenues last year, and $14 million in 2006. We were audited by the IRS, the agent lady came in, asked a bunch of snooty questions about our manufacturing processes which she obviously had no clue about, took up MY office space for a week and a half, said she'd be back to clear up her mess (never did). Four months later, we got a call saying that the results of her findings were that we owed $46 in TN state sales tax. Pfft...

If you've got a clean record more-or-less, I say bring 'em on. I'll put a CD of Ron Paul speeches on abolishing the Federal Reserve and the IRS on loop playback while they're here.

Edu
01-14-2008, 08:39 PM
Blimp!

ladyliberty
01-14-2008, 08:46 PM
Audits are not all that bad really - I have had my taxes audited for the past 5 years, thanks to my ex husband. Oh well. I turned the tables on him this year though - so he is going to find out how it feels. BTW - never do your taxes by yourself , always use H&R Block or some such so they can go to bat for you when the tax man cometh.

Leroy_Jenkems
01-14-2008, 10:21 PM
Audits are not all that bad really - I have had my taxes audited for the past 5 years, thanks to my ex husband. Oh well. I turned the tables on him this year though - so he is going to find out how it feels. BTW - never do your taxes by yourself , always use H&R Block or some such so they can go to bat for you when the tax man cometh.

Exactly. Everyone here is making an audit out to be like some sort of medieval torture device, like I'm going to get tasered and injected with truth serum, so as to disclose my secret stashes of Liberty Dollars buried in mason jars in my backyard (enough prepositions for ya?).

I've got nothing to hide. I gave those @$%#^&&$ my money, the least I can do is get some entertainment out of them by psychologically terrorizing them when they come to get up in my biz'ness.

cyrax
01-14-2008, 10:32 PM
lol
Love it man!

olehounddog
01-14-2008, 10:49 PM
I had 2 IRS agents from CID in my house about4 yrs ago. didn't cost but $3500. LOL

I still haven't heard about the teabags I sent for the teaparty

Edu
01-16-2008, 05:21 AM
Blimp

asgardshill
01-16-2008, 09:10 AM
My audits seem to come on an average about every 3 years. The IRS cut ME a check (small, but just enough to make an otherwise average cruise to Jamaica a week to remember) after the last one. That's why I got rid of my last accountant and got a new one because she was too cautious and cost me beaucoup in interest.

ronpaulblogsdotcom
01-16-2008, 09:12 AM
People have done these types of things for years. Send them their check in a box shaped like a coffin, bad death joke cards, strange pictures etc. etc.

Probably wont matter.

They get this every year I bet.

Edu
01-17-2008, 05:21 AM
But people are having fun.

paul_v
01-17-2008, 07:21 AM
Last time I sent a check in I put "Signed under duress" under the signature line of my 1040. They sent it back to me and asked me to redo my 1040 and resign it lol. I didn't want to pay any late charges so I just did it and resent it.