PDA

View Full Version : So, get over it . . .

Lucid American
01-14-2008, 09:39 AM
Suppose the worst case comes true, and our momentum has topped off . . . what, you gonna vote Huckabee? Romney? Obama?

I'm kind of tired of all the hand-wringing and slamming of the official campaign.

I'm voting for Paul if I have to write him in. There is simply no alternative I can vote for. So the way I see it, if everyone who claims to support him now takes on this same attitude then we still have nowhere to go but up.

It's rather like a marital dispute . . . are you gonna divorce your spouse because he snores? If not, then get over it and move forward with all your heart.

We have a great opportunity to facilitate the change we want to see here, and frankly, it's only partially dependent on the presidency.

www.RonPaulNationalFreedomMarch.com

Jeremy
01-14-2008, 09:40 AM
Our momentum has "topped off"? o.0

Um... no

Lucid American
01-14-2008, 09:46 AM
Not at all . . . I was writing to the pessmists.

Remember, we're not trying to guess the winner here -- we're trying to MAKE a winner, and we can't do it with losing attitudes.

hazek
01-14-2008, 11:35 AM
Thank you for seting a frame of us not doing so well. Now everyone who reads this will get even more discuraged.

Think about what you write on this board people. If you are unhappy with the way things are going, set an example, suggest what to do about it, but please don't fuck with peoples minds and set a "it's over" mentality just yet, cause it's not, ok?