PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul = the Raciest Repulican? (rant)

Jason T
01-14-2008, 09:39 AM
Something that boggles me is why the media is so worried that Ron Paul "may" have said some raciest things 15 years ago, while the other candidates are doing raciest things now.

Most of the other candidates skipped Tavis's PBS debate! And they complain about Paul...

Actions speak louder than words. Paul has shown that he's willing to do what he can to help the causes of minorities, when the others completely ignore them... and Paul is the raciest?

Beyond that, the neocons have said some very nasty things about Middle Easterners. Surely if the neocons get the white house, their strong opinions about middle easterners won't instill even more hatred among extremest groups...

This whole raciest issue is like the isolationist issue. The other people are for trading with fewer countries, and Paul is only for invading fewer countries, and he's the one who's going to cut us off from the world? I've been overseas recently, and I can tell you our foreign policy is obliterating our image. People are liking Americans less and less. No dog and pony show with Bill and George HW is going to win them over.

Back to racism, last thing, let's look at anti-raciest Mitt Romeny.

Mitt claimed he isn't raciest because--

1) His dad walked out on the 64 convention because Goldwater seemed weaked on civil rights.
-BS. He walked out because Nelson Rockefeller got tore up by Goldwater, and he was made their precious NWO (or w/e they called it back then) couldn't become true.
2) He 'weeped' when the Mormon church allowed blacks in. Yeah, right - how fucking idiotic are people? The media needs to tear up this fake BS already. If Mitt truly thinks a non-raciest needs to pull over and cry when something like that happens, he clearly is too raciest to even know the correct actions of a non-raciest.
3) His mom marched with MLK. OK - I want to see the pictures, otherwise don't claim shit that didn't happen.

So let me get this right... This guy is such a bleeding heart crusader for racial justice he's willing to cry about it, yet he doesn't feel it's important enough to attend a black-aim`d debate... AND GO TO AN IHOP INSTEAD? The excuse for the candidates who didn't show was that it wouldn't have attracted enough voters to be worth the time, yet somehow we're too believe Mitt earned more voters at an IHOP?

asgardshill
01-14-2008, 09:53 AM
For a minute there, I thought this thread was going to be about some salacious photos of Ron Paul taken by a paparazzi or something. :eek: