PDA

View Full Version : ****FOX backfire? Our meetup keeps growing!!****

parke
01-14-2008, 09:26 AM
Since the FOX debate our meetup has gotten 3 new members.. (its a little town, so thats alot)

Our monthly meetup was last night and we had 7 more people than our last monthly meeting. My guess is that FOX is backfiring. By having Paul at the last debate, even with the FOX dirty tricks and Rudy laughter, Paul made an impact with those folks that had never heard him before.

This movement still isnt slowing down and keeps growing and growing.

WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO

!!!DONATE 1/21 AND SPREAD THE WORD!!!

Ron Paul 2008!!
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

hawkeyenick
01-14-2008, 09:37 AM
let me guess,you didn't ask them and made an assumption?

Trassin
01-14-2008, 09:38 AM
Since the FOX debate our meetup has gotten 3 new members.. (its a little town, so thats alot)

Our monthly meetup was last night and we had 7 more people than our last monthly meeting. My guess is that FOX is backfiring. By having Paul at the last debate, even with the FOX dirty tricks and Rudy laughter, Paul made an impact with those folks that had never heard him before.

This movement still isnt slowing down and keeps growing and growing.

WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO

!!!DONATE 1/21 AND SPREAD THE WORD!!!

Ron Paul 2008!!
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Did you remember to tell them to sign up as precinct leaders? Voters.RonPaul2008.com

Xenophage
01-14-2008, 09:38 AM
It may have nothing to do with FOX at all.

parke
01-14-2008, 09:41 AM
let me guess,you didn't ask them and made an assumption?

Yes.. Im not there to ask them outright (i fly back tomorrow).. but since I get alerts from when people join, it was the day after the debate that we got a few new members.

I could be wrong.. but I dont see meetup slowing down anywhere else.. so to me, that made FOX backfire.