PDA

View Full Version : Money isn't important

TwiLeXia
01-14-2008, 09:10 AM
The message is.

It doesn't matter how much money the other candidates have relative to ours. This isn't a war of attrition.

The biggest thing going for Dr. Paul is grassroots. If you think that we are going to win this race simply based on money, then you are dearly, utterly wrong.

But let me tell you this:

The message is so powerful that even if the entire campaign went broke tomorrow, Dr. Paul's candidacy could continue, simply based on grassroots and volunteer work.

Think about it! Our grassroots is truly amazing - besides the money bombs, we have made blimps, limos, TV and radio ads, youtube videos, websites, huge meetup groups, and finally - and I'm sure you agree with me - spread Dr. Paul's message consistently, everyday, whenever we get the chance.

We are something other politicians can only DREAM of.

Fortunately for Dr. Paul's paid staffers and admakers, we are willing not only to contribute our effort and time and creative energy, but also our money.

So stop worrying about the amount of donations - especially if you're not donating in the first place! Giving money is great, but of even greater importance is that you are glad and delighted to call yourself a hardcore Ron Paul supporter and will stop at nothing to get his message out! That is the real revolution, folks.

WilliamC
01-14-2008, 09:12 AM
Well it certainly doesn't hurt, and the two money bombs have been the main thing that made the MSM take notice of Ron Paul's campaign.