PDA

View Full Version : WHY are you voting for Dr. Paul?

VRP08
01-14-2008, 08:52 AM
Just curious to hear the reasons you are voting for Dr. Paul. Please try and be specific. Thanks!:D

Ginobili
01-14-2008, 08:54 AM
He wants to restore freedoms for people here.
Hes not going to bomb the middle east.
He is going to bring people in the middle east home.
Hes going to try and reduce SOME of the coruption in the WH...
He isn't a idiot or blood-sucking money-draining politican like the Bush-Clintion dynasty.
Ill edit if any more come up.

AlexMerced
01-14-2008, 09:00 AM
cause it's the right thing to do

colin1
01-14-2008, 09:04 AM
1. Will restore our constitution and the rule of law
2. Will restore our civil liberties
3. Will bring our troops home from around the world
4. Will drastically reduce the size and scope of the federal government

Imagine what you could do if Ron was successful in eliminating the income tax. How much money would be pumped back in our economy? How many new businesses would be started?
How many homes purchased? How much given to charity? How much debt paid off? I think it would be wonderful.

dshields
01-14-2008, 09:07 AM
Many Patriots died for this country to be free and our constitution recognizes, not grants those natural born liberties. I for one am voting for Paul because he recognizes Washington is not the source of Liberty but the enemy of Liberty and his constitutional stances are the cure for this infringement and decay of our rights.

This is not a political argument but a very basic core issue that transcends all parties.

This is why I vote for Dr. Paul and would if there was a "D, R, I, L, ect." next to his name.

Dave

constituent
01-14-2008, 09:07 AM
one word, freedom (for all).

angelatc
01-14-2008, 09:10 AM
Because, he is (and I quote) "the champion of the Constitution!"

Janet0116
01-14-2008, 09:26 AM
1. End the war in Iraq and immediately halt all other aggressive actions towards other countries
2. Is an economist, and we need one very badly.
3. Is not a douche.

parke
01-14-2008, 09:29 AM
1. Because I look at a 3 yr. old that isnt going to grow up in the country I grew up in.
2. Because I value liberty and understand its the most important thing to fight for in America.
3. His knowledge of issues and economics.
4. His voting record.
5. I trust him to do what he says.

VRP08
01-14-2008, 09:34 AM
cause it's the right thing to do

Besides that I agree, more specific please?:D

VRP08
01-14-2008, 09:36 AM
1. Because I look at a 3 yr. old that isnt going to grow up in the country I grew up in.

Where is the cry smiley when you need him.

dshields
01-14-2008, 09:54 AM
Having kids definitely motivate beyond the reasons I previously posted.

I have a 1, 2, 4, and a 7 year old and the are definitely four highly motivating reasons!

Dave

FreedomWon
01-14-2008, 09:56 AM
I have six kids

olehounddog
01-14-2008, 10:11 AM
FREEDOM!!!!
I have 5 grandkids, 3 are boys 1 is 17 and 2 are 12. With myself beig a proud vet and 1 who has encouraged military service to them, it absolutely breaks my heart to not be able to give this encouragement anymore. :(
WE MAY NOT GET ANOTHER CHANCE.

bvboys
01-14-2008, 10:16 AM
I too am thinking of my childrens future but the main reason I am voting for RP...

He is the exact opposite of everything Washington has come to represent.

This is why it baffles me when anyone opposes him because all I hear from people is how corrupt politicians are. So when all the other candidates disagree and make fun of him, I automatically pay attention and want him elected to take us off the path we are on and set this country back on the straight and narrow.

RonPaulFTFW
01-14-2008, 10:23 AM
1. He's always right. Everything he talks about is in the news the next day, and he's been talking about it for years.

2. He isn't corrupt. I can trust his position because of his voting record. I've never said that about a politician. He doesn't play the lobby game, he only wants power because he was asked, he wants to cut back executive power, and he gives back some of his own money to the treasury.

3. He wants to end the war. That's a huge issue to me and the democrats sold me out.

4. He believes in civil liberties and will restore the bill of rights/constitution.

5. He's the only person I think is smart enough to fix our economy. He knows more than any other person running about the economy.

Those are 5 big reasons off the top of my head.