PDA

View Full Version : National Gop Hmmmmm?

speciallyblend
01-14-2008, 08:52 AM
Well i tried to call the national gop and guess what they will not answer their phones.

I wanted to let them know that Ron Paul is their only chance at winning the general election. I'm a registered republican and i cannot endorse hillary republicans.

I guess they are scared to answer their phones and all their mailboxes are full,hmmm i wonder why???? :mad:

Redcard
01-14-2008, 08:57 AM
You do realize that the GOP is the political party that Ron Paul is in, and the national headquarters has no control of whether or not he wins or loses? By rule, they have to be very handsoff. They do offer money and general consultation for their candidates, but they have nothing to do with who gets elected. That's our job. And it's YOUR job to get out and canvass.

Also, who did you call?

And when?

FreeTraveler
01-14-2008, 08:58 AM
Let's let the GOP know that without Ron Paul, they'll lose a lot more of their already-thinning base.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=89296

speciallyblend
01-14-2008, 09:23 AM
You do realize that the GOP is the political party that Ron Paul is in, and the national headquarters has no control of whether or not he wins or loses? By rule, they have to be very handsoff. They do offer money and general consultation for their candidates, but they have nothing to do with who gets elected. That's our job. And it's YOUR job to get out and canvass.

Also, who did you call?

And when?

you do realize they are the national gop and its in their power to stop the media bias and to stop some of these state gop and republicans from mocking the only REAL REPUBLICAN RUNNING. i already have canvassed my area,which tells me i have to tell the GOP THE TRUTH,they will lose a general election, from my caucusing;) IM ONLY GIVE THEM A WARNING and letting them know RON PAUL isnt running for VP,so they better straighten their act ,unless they like hillary clinton republicans;) i called the national gop and since they dont answer there phones i left a message for their political division;) if they choose to ignore my warning then i dont care anymore im voting for THE TRUE REPUBLICAN RON PAUL and so will a majority of our counties,since i know the pulse here LOUD AND CLEAR, RON PAUL across all party lines:):)

The REPUBLICAN PARTY HAS A CHOICE, RON PAUL(REPUBLICAN) and the others(Hillary Republicans=big intrusive bigger government republicans(FAKES)
the ball is in their court,will they blow it?? so far seems so:(

Redcard
01-14-2008, 09:27 AM
The national GOP can't control their own congressmen from having gay affairs in restrooms.

They can't control Fox, and havent' been able to all along. The national GOP spoke out against Fox, as did the NH GOP, and what happened? Nothing. Not one damn thing. Ron Paul didn't appear on the debate because FOX said so, not because of the GOP.

Look, you have to accept that you're in the minority. We had traction when we were dominating the polls, but now that the game has started, the shell game is over. We have to approach things as though we are the minority fighting uphill. Calling the GOP headquarters and saying "Without Ron Paul you're going to lose" is completely stupid, especially when you can go on RealClearPolitics.com , compare the Dem vs Repub matchups, and see exactly where everyone is polling RIGHT NOW.

IF you want to get Ron Paul to be president.. stop the calling people. Stop the clicking on stupid internet polls that don't matter. Stop the damned money-bombs, chipins, and handouts to people YOU DON'T KNOW.

GET your ass signed up as a precinct leader, get your ass off the forum, get outside, and beat street.

That's all that is left to do.

speciallyblend
01-14-2008, 09:28 AM
RON PAUL IS THE ONLY REPUBLICAN THAT CAN WIN THE GENERAL ELECTION, if the gop fails to understand then,then so be it. THEY CANT SAY I DIDNT WARN THEM

Redcard
01-14-2008, 09:28 AM
RON PAUL IS THE ONLY REPUBLICAN THAT CAN WIN THE GENERAL ELECTION, if the gop fails to understand then,then so be it. THEY CANT SAY I DIDNT WARN THEM

And the polls say otherwise.

speciallyblend
01-14-2008, 09:29 AM
red are TROLL? sounds like one to me

speciallyblend
01-14-2008, 09:30 AM
then redcard you enjoy the polls and hillary clinton or hillary republicans,enjoy

Redcard
01-14-2008, 09:32 AM
red are TROLL? sounds like one to me

What? Because I have a better thing to do than call and harass people? Because I actually go out and TALK TO THE VOTERS?

Yeah, I must be a troll. Calling me a troll is far easier than actually doing any work, isn't it? It's FAR easier to blame everyone else for the shortcomings of this campaign and it's supporters than to actually address those shortcomings.

Christ, man, you have NOTHING OTHER THAN YOUR FANBOYISM that suggests Ron Paul is the only one he can win. You're not credible when he's pulling numbers like 3.8%.

Shut up and work. The time to digg stories and youtube crap and all that is OVER. It's time to WORK.

Redcard
01-14-2008, 09:33 AM
Oh, and stop with the harassing PMs, too. This isn't high school. You don't get to stick your fingers in your ears and shout down people.

WilliamC
01-14-2008, 09:34 AM
The national GOP can't control their own congressmen from having gay affairs in restrooms.

They can't control Fox, and havent' been able to all along. The national GOP spoke out against Fox, as did the NH GOP, and what happened? Nothing. Not one damn thing. Ron Paul didn't appear on the debate because FOX said so, not because of the GOP.

Look, you have to accept that you're in the minority. We had traction when we were dominating the polls, but now that the game has started, the shell game is over. We have to approach things as though we are the minority fighting uphill. Calling the GOP headquarters and saying "Without Ron Paul you're going to lose" is completely stupid, especially when you can go on RealClearPolitics.com , compare the Dem vs Repub matchups, and see exactly where everyone is polling RIGHT NOW.

IF you want to get Ron Paul to be president.. stop the calling people. Stop the clicking on stupid internet polls that don't matter. Stop the damned money-bombs, chipins, and handouts to people YOU DON'T KNOW.

GET your ass signed up as a precinct leader, get your ass off the forum, get outside, and beat street.

That's all that is left to do.

Well I wouldn't say stop these other activities, but I do agree that nothing will work as effectively as working the precincts. So long as you are doing that the rest is gravy.

speciallyblend
red your preaching to the choir,what did you have to say to me again,i already am a precinct captain and i have already done everything possible,so we have to call the gop and media out who do have a impact,the national gop is to be held accountable as well they sure didnt step up to any plates yet to help the republican party,they are in the corner with rudy crying about RON PAUL

i know from caucussing my county there is no way in hell a gop candidate will win ,unless its RON PAUL i canvassed republicans and democrats and others and they generally have no intention of voting republican PEROID ,even republicans said they werent voting republican,so ignore what i said ,attack me or assume to much,but what im saying is a REAL POLL DOOR TO DOOR PHONE TO PHONE

Trassin
Well i tried to call the national gop and guess what they will not answer their phones.

I wanted to let them know that Ron Paul is their only chance at winning the general election. I'm a registered republican and i cannot endorse hillary republicans.

I guess they are scared to answer their phones and all their mailboxes are full,hmmm i wonder why???? :mad:

How about you call voters in your precinct instead? Already called them all? Then start going door-to-door to the undecided and ones who didn't answer their phones with targeted campaign materials. Already did that? Then start working on the next precinct over.

speciallyblend
01-14-2008, 09:35 AM
What? Because I have a better thing to do than call and harass people? Because I actually go out and TALK TO THE VOTERS?

Yeah, I must be a troll. Calling me a troll is far easier than actually doing any work, isn't it? It's FAR easier to blame everyone else for the shortcomings of this campaign and it's supporters than to actually address those shortcomings.

Christ, man, you have NOTHING OTHER THAN YOUR FANBOYISM that suggests Ron Paul is the only one he can win. You're not credible when he's pulling numbers like 3.8%.

Shut up and work. The time to digg stories and youtube crap and all that is OVER. It's time to WORK.

first of all i didnt harass anyone,wtf you know nothing and assume too much take the ume away

speciallyblend
01-14-2008, 09:38 AM
Oh, and stop with the harassing PMs, too. This isn't high school. You don't get to stick your fingers in your ears and shout down people.

i imed you and called you out as a troll
thats not harassing anyone reading your post here will ,know your a troll.

I never said half the things you accuse me of, yep you smell like troll ,type like a troll and even though you put positive things in your post,you then say i did things i didnt so and make it look like i have done something harrassing,THATS A TROLL

pcosmar
01-14-2008, 09:39 AM
RealClearPolitics
He quoted Clear as mud politics .:D:D:D:D
LOL

Ron Paul is The ONLY Republican in the race.
The Neo-Cons in the GOP can get on board, or be run over.
It is as simple as that.

speciallyblend
01-14-2008, 09:39 AM
REDCARD IS A TROLL,he is making up things in the post ,yes i imed him and called him a troll read his post here please and you will see he is trying to pisss off people and make it seem like im calling people and harassing them,thats actions of a troll

speciallyblend
01-14-2008, 09:44 AM
redcard is a troll ,please read this thread

Redcard
01-14-2008, 09:46 AM
I'm a troll. Why? Because you disagree with me? Because you think trying to call and harass the GOP will suddenly get us votes?

Give me a break. LOOK. I'm a libertarian. I've voted it in the past, and probably longer than you've been ALIVE. I've voted libertarian before Ron Paul came along and made it "Cool" to be libertarian.

I've known this system, I've worked within this system, and I've seen how things work.

Calling someone a troll does not make them one. What does your message to the GOP accomplish? What would the response be?

I'll tell you what it'd be. Someone on the other end of the line would take your message down, chuckle, hang up the phone, and turn to someone else and say "Another of those Ron Paul nuts talking about blackouts and conspiracies and crap."

They'd look at the polls, shrug, put your note on a stickie note or a comment card, and slide it into a file. It'd join the others that are there.

We're in the MINORITY. The way to get respect is to be in the MAJORITY. Calling the GOP is not going to get us in the MAJORITY.

speciallyblend
01-14-2008, 09:46 AM
then of course redcard ims me saying i post too much,yet i havent posted in a week i think other then to blimp a fundraiser, this guy is a troll or just didnt get laid lately

speciallyblend
01-14-2008, 09:47 AM
I'm a troll. Why? Because you disagree with me? Because you think trying to call and harass the GOP will suddenly get us votes?

Give me a break. LOOK. I'm a libertarian. I've voted it in the past, and probably longer than you've been ALIVE. I've voted libertarian before Ron Paul came along and made it "Cool" to be libertarian.

I've known this system, I've worked within this system, and I've seen how things work.

Calling someone a troll does not make them one. What does your message to the GOP accomplish? What would the response be?

I'll tell you what it'd be. Someone on the other end of the line would take your message down, chuckle, hang up the phone, and turn to someone else and say "Another of those Ron Paul nuts talking about blackouts and conspiracies and crap."

They'd look at the polls, shrug, put your note on a stickie note or a comment card, and slide it into a file. It'd join the others that are there.

We're in the MINORITY. The way to get respect is to be in the MAJORITY. Calling the GOP is not going to get us in the MAJORITY.

all you have done is argue and put words into my mouth,that either makes you a troll or a donkeys ___

Redcard
01-14-2008, 09:49 AM
No, I've just pointed out how idiotic running around saying "RON PAUL IS THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN WIN" is, when it's all that you do. I have a stack of PMs from you that just call me troll, over and over and over.

That's effective campaigning right there.

speciallyblend
01-14-2008, 09:50 AM
OK WHAT PART OF I HAVE ALREADY DONE EVRYTHING I CAN POSSIBLY DO FRO RON PAUL IN MY AREAS, DO YOU PEOPL EVEN READ THE THREADS AND WHAT I WRITE OR JUST ASSUME remove the ume

Redcard
01-14-2008, 09:52 AM
Yes, we get it , Specially. You've used the "Assume" - Ume joke about eighty times now. It's not funny anymore. You're a waste of my time. I'm moving on. Have fun spouting off your needless and insulting crap to other people, I'm certain that somehow in your feeble mind you think that translates into support and delegates.

speciallyblend
01-14-2008, 09:53 AM
what part i have caucussed my precincts and YES THE GOP WILL LOSE, AMERICANS ARE NOT GOING TO VOTE FOR A WAR MONGERING REPUBLICAN or even a republican,remember last election,even though the democrats lied they still elected them,republicans are dead in the water in a general election GOOD LUCK REDCARD,have fun
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT FOR THE 4TH TIME,i have called my precincts and i can tell you on the list of republicans most have no intention voting for republicans,so enjoy getting those hillary republicans over to the republican party,so the republicans can win the general,if thats your plan good luyck, independents are not going to vote republican..

speciallyblend
01-14-2008, 09:54 AM
Recard Assume Wasnt A Joke Thats The Point

tcindie
01-14-2008, 09:54 AM
He does make a valid point. We are the minority. We have less supporters than the forerunners from either party (why a third party ticket is a bad idea)

The only way to make a difference here is to get out there, canvas your precinct with lit. Are you signed up as a precinct leader? If not, go sign up now: voters.ronpaul2008.com.

If you don't want to get out there and canvas, then get in touch with your state campaign HQ and get a phone list for your precinct and work that. Either way, getting the message to the voters -- the ones who aren't online -- is what must be done.

We need as many delegates in as many states as possible.

Turn your frustration into motivation to reach more people. If we don't all pull together and work on this, then there's no point in anyone working on this. Either way, lets stop arguing and get campaigning -- OFFLINE.

speciallyblend
01-14-2008, 09:58 AM
redcard go get laid and stop being a donkeys ass,your arguing with a 100% ron paulsupporter and yet you havent really said anything i havent already done,are you preaching to yourself or just enjoy arguing,in that case ill solve the argument your 100% wrong and all you have done is bitch about nothing that happened ,whats your problem??? i havent done anything wrong,but you take my post and go off on some craziness,if anyone can be labeld crazy overacting ,its you. i just made a call and explained a true reality,if you cant handle the truth,stop posting on my thread and go away. geeez wtf is your problem,you either need xanax or to get laid or to stop attacking people for something they didnt even do?? your the one ranting,all isaid is i called and left a message about my caucussing,then you go off and say to do all the things I HAVE ALREADY DONE,what part of that didnt you get geeez

speciallyblend
01-14-2008, 09:59 AM
He does make a valid point. We are the minority. We have less supporters than the forerunners from either party (why a third party ticket is a bad idea)

The only way to make a difference here is to get out there, canvas your precinct with lit. Are you signed up as a precinct leader? If not, go sign up now: voters.ronpaul2008.com.

If you don't want to get out there and canvas, then get in touch with your state campaign HQ and get a phone list for your precinct and work that. Either way, getting the message to the voters -- the ones who aren't online -- is what must be done.

We need as many delegates in as many states as possible.

Turn your frustration into motivation to reach more people. If we don't all pull together and work on this, then there's no point in anyone working on this. Either way, lets stop arguing and get campaigning -- OFFLINE.

AND WHAT POINT THRU ALL MY ORIGINAL POST DID YOU NOT GET I ALREADY DID EVERYTHING ON YOUR LIST GEEZ PLEASE PEOPLE READ THE THREAD NOT JUST ONE POST

speciallyblend
01-14-2008, 10:02 AM
red since your posting when im posting,the same could be said of you about offline,but difference is im at work are you?

speciallyblend
01-14-2008, 10:07 AM
No, I've just pointed out how idiotic running around saying "RON PAUL IS THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN WIN" is, when it's all that you do. I have a stack of PMs from you that just call me troll, over and over and over.

That's effective campaigning right there.

you have 3 pms from me,stop lying and yes after all your attacks and failure to read my posts,yes you sound like a troll and act like a troll,stopp acting like a donkeys ass and i might stop pming you with your trollish acts... if you have something to say to other ron paul supporters then make your own thread,but dont jump on here and ignore what i write and make up your own ideas of what i have done and not done and then attack me. preach to people who dont caucus ,dont preach to me . I have caucused and run radio ads and newspapers ads and door to door knocking and yes i called the gop to let them know they are in REAL TROUBLE,thats not harrassing thats telling the truth,if you have a problem with me so BE IT,other then that most of your posts are BS and overreacting to things i didnt do,but you said i did,thats THE PROBLEM.