PDA

View Full Version : Neal Boortz - Open invitation for Ron Paul to come on his show anytime

Edu
01-14-2008, 06:37 AM
01/13/07 Neal Boortz said there's an open invitation for Ron Paul to come on his show anytime.
It would be cool to hear this guy change his mind about things right on the air.
Like a bully, you have to face these guys down.

jaumen
01-14-2008, 06:47 AM
I think any exposure is great, regardless of who is interviewing him or what they happen to think. So hopefully he'll go on, I'm sure he'd be delivering his message to some new people, at least.

liberteebell
01-14-2008, 06:51 AM
01/13/07 Neal Boortz said there's an open invitation for Ron Paul to come on his show anytime.
It would be cool to hear this guy change his mind about things right on the air.
Like a bully, you have to face these guys down.

Ron Paul DEFINITELY needs to take him up on his invite. I won't hold my breath though...

Does anyone in the official campaign know about this???

InPaulWeTrust
01-14-2008, 06:55 AM
My father is an avid listener of Neil and he said that Neil claimed Ron Paul refused his invite to come on his show while he was broadcasting in South Carolina.

ocomys
01-14-2008, 07:50 AM
My father is an avid listener of Neil and he said that Neil claimed Ron Paul refused his invite to come on his show while he was broadcasting in South Carolina.

yeah he did say that, heard it when listening to the coverage of the primaries...i think it was New Hampshire though

ButchHowdy
01-14-2008, 07:58 AM

Yep, and Boortz (like Beck) has been all choked up because of the Diss, but has mentioned Ron Paul's name more times that ever!!

Frustrated actors they are . . .

Leroy_Jenkems
01-14-2008, 09:20 AM
HQ had better see this, and FAST. Glenn dissed Paul for weeks, then came around. All the while, people on this forum and maybe even people at HQ debated the pros and cons of Ron accepting the invite. The Glenn Beck interview ultimately worked for Ron's benefit.

Ron: Accept this invitation, NOW. BEFORE 2/5, preferably SOONER!!!

WilliamC
01-14-2008, 09:26 AM
Please do this, IN STUDIO if possible.

Exposure is necessary for success.

itshappening
01-14-2008, 09:32 AM
he should do the shows

SteveMartin
01-14-2008, 09:47 AM
He was all scheduled to appear on the Neal Boortz Show last week, and the campaign canceled the appearance at the last second. Neal was none to pleased and was irate about it on the air. Can't say that I blame him...

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-14-2008, 10:17 AM
HQ, let's do this.

Ethek
01-14-2008, 10:19 AM
HQ, let's do this.

Its crazy about how he touts all the ideals behind Ron Pauls campaign yet ridicules the guy for dissing his friend Hannity. Hes sold out every one of his libertarian principles to back Huckabee because Huck pays some lip service to the fair tax and is a warmonger.

Enemies Domestic
01-14-2008, 10:21 AM
Can we actually win this in spite of HQ? Jesus. Sometimes I think they're working for McCain.

BlutStein
01-14-2008, 10:21 AM
I'm really trying not to dog HQs, but why do they keep canceling these events. He needs to be on TV at every turn. No matter if its 30 seconds or an hour. Come one!