PDA

View Full Version : The Next Step

Thomas_Paine
07-25-2007, 02:37 AM
We probably all agree that it is clear from most media articles and tv interviews that Ron Paul is being treated unfairly. They are resorting to name calling and outright LYING about the numbers, ect. At this point the lumbering media giants are spewing forth mainly on Ron Paul, but I believe the New York Times piece is a foreshadow of what is to come. The mis-characterization of Ron Paul supporters will continue to become shriller and shriller. The main reason this will be is because the Grassroots are the greatest threat they have EVER ENCOUNTERED.

Your Thoughts?

Kuldebar
07-25-2007, 02:50 AM
Well, we comfort ourselves with the increasing amount of albeit slanted coverage as a sign that we are making head way. And, I believe we are.

But, some of us also have a fear. A fear based off the notion that so many Americans today are trapped in a media centric world focused on image above substance.

The very ground cries out the truth but the air waves drown it out.

buffalokid777
07-25-2007, 02:52 AM
Well, we comfort ourselves with the increasing amount of albeit slanted coverage as a sign that we are making head way. And, I believe we are.

But, some of us also have a fear. A fear based off the notion that so many Americans today are trapped in a media centric world focused on image above substance.

The very ground cries out the truth but the air waves drown it out.

You are nothing but dirt....

You are a bootlicker of your masters....

Hope you like being a slave....

we certainly are not!

Kuldebar
07-25-2007, 02:55 AM
You are nothing but dirt....

You are a bootlicker of your masters....

Hope you like being a slave....

we certainly are not!

Why don't you snap out of it? Can you not read?