PDA

View Full Version : Great Billboards

jdug
01-14-2008, 01:34 AM
HELLO! Ive been a supporter of Dr. Paul since last May. It has been a wonderful journey learning more about politics and the needs of our nation. I want to start by saying thank you to all the people on this board (I've been reading for several months just never posted) for teaching and sharing of their ideas and their finds on topics. It has helped me in my understanding, and my ability to talk with others about who Dr. Paul is. I have shared his message with my close friends and family, bringing most of them to the light...around 15!

I work at a billboard printing place in Hannibal, MO...home of Mark Twain, Americans Home Town. I have got to say, the past few weeks we have been seeing some GREAT looking boards and banners coming our way! We shipped a few to St. Louis, and tonight I saw a ticket for 6 boards being shipped to Arkansas! There is one inparticular that I love, it has a drawn picture of Dr. Paul dressed in his finest scrubs holding a newborn that has been wrapped in a flag (hope i didn't give away any secrets away from this meet-up group). My coworker and I, we work the third shift, saw these tickets the past couple of weeks and have been VERY excited!

Great JOB!

coyote_sprit
01-14-2008, 02:03 AM
http://leahtiscione.com/ronpaul.html

Thats the baby wrapped in a flag it's become internet phenomenon.

jdug
01-14-2008, 02:11 AM
yes that's exactly it! First time I ever saw it was tonight, thanks for the link.