PDA

View Full Version : Exit Poll Plan - Get People To Fill Out Paper Ballots

weatherbill
01-14-2008, 01:10 AM
MAKE A EXIT POLL BALLOT TO FILL OUT FOR ALL VOTERS AT YOUR PRECINCT. If we all do this, we can stop possible fraud with some paper evidense

Will your vote really count???

Suspicious of electronic voting machines that can be wirelessly, by satellite, hacked?

Make sure you come to our hand count paper ballot box and cast your vote! Let’s make sure the vote is not hacked!

Cast your vote on this paper and put it in the exit poll ballot box before you leave.
This will be an open count immediately after the polls close in front of everyone to see.

Who did you vote for to be the next President? Circle the name of the one you voted for.

Democrats Republicans

Hillary Clinton Mitt Romney

Barak Obama John McCain

John Edwards Ron Paul

Bill Richardson Fred Thompson

Dennis Kuccinich Rudy Giuliani

Mike Gravel Mike Huckabee

Duncan Hunter

Sign your initials__________

literatim
01-14-2008, 01:12 AM
The campaign needs to hire an independent company to do enter and exit polls.

weatherbill
01-14-2008, 01:25 AM
I think we need to get on board with this exit polling plan.....let's see, who can we contact to see if this can be a big part of the election day service to Ron PAul

alaric
01-14-2008, 01:25 AM
We set up booths or groups as close to the polls as 'they' will let you. Have petitions that only ask RP voters to sign that they voted 'today, at this polling station' that they voted for Ron Paul. Do it for as many of the polling places as possible in each primary. Then count the totals and compare to the 'official' results. Then go to town!;)

AlbemarleNC0003
01-14-2008, 01:28 AM
We set up booths or groups as close to the polls as 'they' will let you. Have petitions that only ask RP voters to sign that they voted 'today, at this polling station' that they voted for Ron Paul. Do it for as many of the polling places as possible in each primary. Then count the totals and compare to the 'official' results. Then go to town!;)

I'll be at my parents' in SC. Gonna make sure they vote, that they count, and that they know why this is important. Sister and her husband too. He's an idiot. He likes Gomer.

weatherbill
01-14-2008, 01:29 AM
I think we should do it for all candidates, that way, if another gets ripped of votes. we can support, we can gather others to fight this fraud..... but you make a good point because it would simplify the process.....hmmm

weatherbill
01-14-2008, 01:30 AM
actually, it would be really hard to do because of early voting at many places.

steph3n
01-14-2008, 01:40 AM
NH uses all paper ballots, being informed if the first step.

alaric
01-14-2008, 01:49 AM
actually, it would be really hard to do because of early voting at many places.

hey, we use the local meetup groups and work shifts. get there early, pass the ball to the next as people need to go. Remember RP voters are different, we may get volunteers as they come out to help to protect their own and fellow votes!:D