PDA

View Full Version : So let me get this right

Warrior_of_Freedom
01-14-2008, 12:39 AM
Most of us oppose the war. More of us oppose our current office. Yet, we are in war and the office does whatever they want and the military blindly follows them?

Shavenyak
01-14-2008, 12:43 AM
Most of us oppose the war. More of us oppose our current office. Yet, we are in war and the office does whatever they want and the military blindly follows them?

Might want to rephrase that.

xd9fan
01-14-2008, 12:51 AM
Look at amnesty....and look at McCain's growth......I'm starting to think GOP voters are dipshits.

Warrior_of_Freedom
01-14-2008, 01:22 AM
Might want to rephrase that.
fix it for me :0

Thumper
01-14-2008, 01:44 AM
and the military blindly follows them?

Please don't try to put this off on men and women serving in our military services. You don't simply get to pick and choose which orders you wish to follow as a member of the military.

You really should rephrase that statement as was suggested by another poster because it does a great dis-service to those who put their lives on the line and follow orders that occasionally result in their death or maming. They do so believing that they are serving the American People and defending the Constitution and your statement is an insult to all of them.

LibertyOfOne
01-14-2008, 01:58 AM

What are you trying to say? I'm not trying to be rude here, but I don't understand what you are talking about.

Carson
01-14-2008, 02:07 AM

Not only does the military blindly follow them they are now required to follow whomever our government whores them out to. To NATO or the UN, they seem to be being used like some sort of tools by the New World Order crowd to further their agenda.

On top of doing the bidding that serves their purposes we also borrow money from them to finance it. Is there any wonder why so many politicians seemed owned nowadays?

I think the group of men that bribed the Federal Reserve into existence have went on to bribing to get what they want. It is the only way I can see that could have financed the world into the situation we are in.

danberkeley
01-14-2008, 02:08 AM

what do you mean by "blindly follow"?

Warrior_of_Freedom
01-14-2008, 02:25 AM
Please don't try to put this off on men and women serving in our military services. You don't simply get to pick and choose which orders you wish to follow as a member of the military.

You really should rephrase that statement as was suggested by another poster because it does a great dis-service to those who put their lives on the line and follow orders that occasionally result in their death or maming. They do so believing that they are serving the American People and defending the Constitution and your statement is an insult to all of them.

The soldiers are serving a small group of criminals who pretend they are doing what's in the interest of the American people.

Sorry to hit you with the brick of truth, but if they were to defend the constitution, the oath they have taken, they would stop occupying Iraq and bring themselves home and arrest the real criminals!

SeanEdwards
01-14-2008, 02:53 AM
The soldiers are serving a small group of criminals who pretend they are doing what's in the interest of the American people.

Sorry to hit you with the brick of truth, but if they were to defend the constitution, the oath they have taken, they would stop occupying Iraq and bring themselves home and arrest the real criminals!

You want the U.S. military to conduct a coup and overthrow the civilian government? Yay banana republic...

Malakai0
01-14-2008, 03:23 AM
All my friends that are serving, they have no idea. They really believe they are risking their lives to protect america and americans, so they deserve our respect.

You are correct though from a certain point of view. Just remember once someone gets indoctrinated, they don't know it, and it's very hard to break. I've done it with some people, most of the time it's tough.

I still couldn't come out and say 'yeah washington, along with most of america, is bought and paid for by the international banking and corporate interests, this election is mostly a charade as is 90% of what you see/read in the news'.